Mangini might really like those 3 guys he drafted. If anything is going to know what they could do its their old HC

I'm starting to believe Mangini's an ass-hat.

He obviously has no respect for the Browns' roster or anything that has come before him.

There's only one way out of that hole, and that's to win, which it doesn't look like the Browns will do that any time soon.

I actually like what Mangini's is doing because he is taking everyone out of there comfort zone and not letting any player think that they are immovable. Kind of like what Parcells does when he goes into new organizations, there is a method to Mangini's maddness, I'll give him at least a season before I judge him....He's doing good things, he's getting defensive bodies in there, which is what they need.

I don't mind the trade down as much because the cap hit isn't going to be as severe.

Ok that is when he was sane. Over the past 5 years he has run this team into the ground

every team has a down period, they were an old team in the early part of the decade and had to rebuild. It takes time, and they have a lot of talent now. ESPN blows Jerry Jones like theres no tomoro and he hasn't won a playoff game in something like 12 years.

This is amazing. These guys who evaluate the talent for these teams are so into bullshit like the combine and 40 times and # of squats that they don't put enough weight into actual football ability.

Michael Crabtree plays the way Larry Fitzgerald did in college. How are these guys ignoring this?

Do not let it be Crabtree. Trade down and pile up on draft picks. If someone wants Crabtree, they have to get ahead of San Fran because no way he gets past them

looks like crabtree is the embarrassment during draft day, i remember a few years back it was quinn....17.Any shot Raji makes it to the browns at 17?

Jax and Del Rio have almost never taken offensive players in Rd. 1. There's guys like Robiskie, Iglesies, Harvin, Nicks, who are potentially going to be there in Rd. 2.

I actually like what Mangini's is doing

I don't. He's pissed away like $2 million dollars in Berea because he doesn't like the layout off the building, he's pretty much thrown every single player under the bus at every opportunity and this guy's won jacks**t in his life.

Look, if he wins, maybe he becomes our *sshole. But right now, to me, he's just coming off as a plain *sshole.

40 time is nonsense. when do you run 40 yards in the game of football. a fly pattern?

they should time 10 yards and 20 yards.

Damn, thought we could have traded down and got a load. Raji better be dominating now.

I am hoping he turns out just like Vince Wilfork. Very similar in the same system as New England

What's the OVER/UNDER in seconds SF runs up with the Crabtree card after Raji goes here?

i wonder when/if new england would see value in crabtree to trade up and take him

how many of the espn NFL crew ran train on her ?

I asked Trey Wingo that this year at women's Final 4 in a little different language and he said none. Erin is too respected and her father too powerful to try anything like that on her.

only two players i could see new england trading up for are crabtree (if this happened) and matthews

SF in a great spot here to get a king's ransom if they want to trade the Crabtree pick here.

I asked Trey Wingo that this year at women's Final 4 in a little different language and he said none. Erin is too respected and her father too powerful to try anything like that on her.

look at that type of insight you get at CTG...............by the way does Wingo realize that he knows more about the NFL then half the retards he has to work with on NFL Live ?

San Fran with Orakpo here maybe? Singletary could see him as his Terrell Suggs possibly.

JP, Browns at 17 ...

Arakpo (real long shot), Jenkins, Maualuga, Wells? ... kind of want Maualuga if he's there ... don't think they go Crabtree even if he slides 7 more.

Back