Wow I thought the Browns could do a lot better than that

I sort of agree.

They only got one more draft pick?

Who the hell are those guys?

I think I am just staying away from this 6th pick prediction. I still think they take Andre Smith but do not want to risk it. Especially with number 8 being too easy it seems, especially if Crabtree goes to the Raiders

The Bengals will be smart, they'll take Monroe.

Yes, I know I just put 'smart' and 'Bengals' in the same sentence.

The more I think about that Browns' trade, the more I think two things happened.

One, the Browns were desperate.

Two, Mangini hates this roster.

I like the all white theme with Andre Smith

Smith not on the phone either with minutes left on the clock. NOT going to be Smith

Pens tied it up Joe

I swear, they're doing better without me watching.

It's killing me, but every goal has happened with me watching the draft. While every Flyer goal had me watching at the time.

i don't care who the bengals take, but i'd prefer it not to be Smith

Well there goes one of my choices I wish the Packers would have got

As a Jets fan, I LOVE this move. First off, do not be surprised if Sanchez starts right away. Look for Rex Ryan to do the EXACT same thing that Harbaugh did in Baltimore. The model is already falling into place.

Rex wants all the old Mangini-garbage gone and is going to implement a conversative as fuck offensive system with this kid until he gets his feet wet, just like Flacco did.

All that I can say to you Browns fans with that retarded-douchebag of a coach you have is the following......

Get ready to hear the words "system", "process", and "patience"

That's all that fucking troll of a loser coach said when he was here with the Jets. He's an absolute retard who is another bad apple off of the Belichick tree.

Telling you Monroe and his knees are a load of trouble I guess. Was reading some stuff around the web and in the Journal Sentinel.

All that I can say to you Browns fans with that retarded-douchebag of a coach you have is the following.....

I've gotta say, I agree with you and he hasn't coached a game yet. He's blowing up that team completely with what seems to be no good plan in place.

Telling you Monroe and his knees are a load of trouble I guess. Was reading some stuff around the web and in the Journal Sentinel.

Interesting.

If Crabtree goes here, it is almost a sure thing someone over 241 goes 8. Unless they shock everyone and take Maclin

I'm a little confused at how the Browns only got one extra pick. Although, I suppose, they now do have like four in the top 50.

Al Davis pick is in. Crabtree or Maclin? Maclin and his blazing speed might have convinced Davis to take him here

How does Steve Young say Carson Palmer is getting lockerroom help by drafting Andre Smith. For the last 3 months all we've heard was WTF Smith was doing with his life...

Back