Arakpo (real long shot), Jenkins, Maualuga, Wells? ... kind of want Maualuga if he's there ... don't think they go Crabtree even if he slides 7 more.

Give me Malaluga if he's still there. I fear Arakpo, but he probably won't be there anyway.

The one I don't want is Cushing. I think his body starts breaking down on him thanks to the 'roids.

Mangini is acting EXACTLY like Belichick did when he got the Browns job back in the day, no surprise. Resodding practice fields, etc., anything he wants.

look at that type of insight you get at CTG...............by the way does Wingo realize that he knows more about the NFL then half the retards he has to work with on NFL Live ?

Wingo is awesome. I've partied with him 2 years in a row and he remembered me from last year. A great guy who's very knowledgeable.

I'm watching the guy with 19 correct picks on streak, what a dumb shit for not watching the draft. you can tell who's going to get drafted before they close the pick. This is a free pick from ESPN in streak.

Arguably the best player in the entire draft falls to 10. Not bad and a hell of a pick for the 49ers organization

I actually like what Mangini's is doing

I don't. He's pissed away like $2 million dollars in Berea because he doesn't like the layout off the building, he's pretty much thrown every single player under the bus at every opportunity and this guy's won jacks**t in his life.

Look, if he wins, maybe he becomes our *sshole. But right now, to me, he's just coming off as a plain *sshole.

Coach's who are assholes and having boring introductory news conferences generally are more successful......The reorganiztion that you talked about in Berea was to make the team communication better, before he knocked down the wall there was very little communication, now hopefully (or so the theory goes) the knocked down wall will add to team chemistry.:tiphat:

The reorganiztion that you talked about in Berea was to make the team communication better, before he knocked down the wall there was very little communication, now hopefully (or so the theory goes) the knocked down wall will add to team chemistry

I'm not sure how painting over or removing all the pictures of past Browns helps communication.

Look, if he wins, I'll happily eat crow on this one. I just have a horrible feeling about this organization right now.

Seems like Brian Orapko, is a natural fit in Denver and would fit very nicely as rushing DE.

There's that guy from Mississippi, too.

Surprised they didn't go Orakpo...a bit more of a rush end, but Big 10 was overrated this past year. Maybin looked better than he was because the league sucked.

The Browns would be thrilled with that Bjorks. Guy is a playmaker and would be a steal for him to drop all the way at 17

frankie, hope he's at least half the coach but at least twice the drafter that Belichick was in Cleveland, BB's Cleveland drafts were pretty horrific. Who remembers Tommy Vardell at 9? Temper tantrums in the war room because Kyle Brady got away?

Jesus christ, what are they thinking. Denver is going to allow 30 points a game again next year

Boy is it possible Cleveland gets Maclin at #17 now? That would be a steal.

I hope not.....I would really like to get Everette Brown or some type of pass rushing OLB. Brown played in a hybrid 4-3 so his transition would not be as difficult as some from other schools.

Back