What about Pettigrew? Who do they have now that they traded away KW2

frankiegotti just dropped more knowledge on one team than any of you guys have done in 3 years here

you fucking nailed the malaluga idea - if he goes to pittsburgh and learns from lebeau...OMG

Appreciate the compliment....Any team inparticular your rooting for in this draft?

That makes sense for Tampa. Denver could have taken Freeman. TB now adds their 7th QB to their roster lol

i love seeing denver's pick from chicago messed with. brings a smile to my face.

Gotta be Freeman who'll be one of the biggest busts of this draft outside of Heyward-Bey

Freeman has the highest potential to be a star and the highest potential to be a bust as well. Not really a fan of his.

One reason Mangini won't take Matthews, though is that it would be a great legacy pick for the Browns. That doesn't matter to Mangini.

Browns pick up a 6th rounder and probably save a million or so moving down 2 spots

hmm a 6th rounder?

They don't care. They want bodies. And there's no one that they really, really want at 17 who won't be there at 19.

Freeman had jack shit to work with while he played at K-State except for Jordy. I think he will be a good (not great) QB in the league

I am going to say cleveland picks everette brown......I think mangini likes that brown has played in a pro style defense and his transition won't be as difficult....i believe that mangini feels that he doesn't want to take someone with the likes of vernon gholston who's transition is much more difficult because he never played in a similar pro style defense.

JP, do the Browns trade again? lol

If they could, probably. But now they're only acquiring 6th rounders. They'll pick at 19.

Off topic, Tex Winter suffered a stroke (unknown severity) while in the shower in Manhattan, Kansas, where he was in town to help celebrate an anniversary with the K State B-Ball team he helped coach some 50 yrs ago.
Winter is still in the hospital.

Back