In one way this makes sense.

The Broncos have a really good OLine. They couldn't keep a RB healthy last year.

They could be a really good running team this year.

That's not going to matter much when they're down by 21 in the second quarter, but you know.

Wow they must have been thrilled, they had that card filled out and turned in within 20 seconds. Here comes Malcolm Jenkins or Beanie Wells. Which Buckeye goes here?

Funny, the Cowboys, Redskins, and Giants load up on the DL.

The Birds load up on the OL.

The NFC East is going to be fun to watch next year.

frankie, hope he's at least half the coach but at least twice the drafter that Belichick was in Cleveland, BB's Cleveland drafts were pretty horrific. Who remembers Tommy Vardell at 9? Temper tantrums in the war room because Kyle Brady got away?

I agree, the league is becomming all about drafting and getting value.....I would like to see how he does before I get an opinion on him.

I would say its almost a sure thing they take defense here. I would go Malcolm Jenkins. He is just a player, the speed is overrated here, he just makes plays

Wouldn't mind seeing him in cleveland.

I want Cushing nowhere near the Browns. Not even in the state. Malaluga's different, him I take.

Gotta think matthews here?

I think he's the third of the USC LBs taken.

The battle is between Cushing and Malaluga for the top one.

Man...

What's gonna be the Chargers pick? I'm ready to put my streak on the line....missed some EASSSSYYYY ones today

Back