Nice back to back thing I've got going here with Browns then Birds.

Maybe Pettigrew comes off the board in the next two picks.

=)

denver's answer to jay cutler is robert ayers. gonna give up 30 pts and score 12.

so a 6th round pick was nothing.. shouldve been a 4th

it's not set in stone they have to trade for full value of points. At the top of the first round is when they go hard by the chart. if it's something later in first round the chart is used as a guide, but it's up to the teams to agree. So maybe a 6th was the best offer they got.

i may be turning the corner on the browns getting maclin at 19 because he can do many things, he isn't a specialty player that can do a couple of things....He can play on special teams and offense. Although, cribbs has been a great special teams guy and why mess with what works...

Has anyone thrown around the idea of Beanie Wells going to cleveland because Mangini is a hard nosed run first type of offensive type of guy, so I think that is a definite possibility at that spot.

They might go Oher or Pettigrew and hope Lauranitis or Matthews falls out of the first round.

I know Schwartz wants a MLB though.

it's not set in stone they have to trade for full value of points. At the top of the first round is when they go hard by the chart. if it's something later in first round the chart is used as a guide, but it's up to the teams to agree. So maybe a 6th was the best offer they got.

i understand that, im just saying they got less than "value" for the trade

Minny has to have a shot at Maclin, now. If cleveland passes I don't know of Phily would draft a WR with someone like Oher there. Fat Andy loves OL...

IF browns go Maluagua, Lions will take Oher...it;s what I'm hearing..

I still stand by Pettigrew as the surprise pick.

Haha Browns trade down again. Trading it to the Eagles. Andy Reid moves up in a draft, never thought I would see it

how in world is maclin and jackson going to work. they don't compliment one another in my mind at all.

Minny has to have a shot at Maclin, now. If cleveland passes I don't know of Phily would draft a WR with someone like Oher there. Fat Andy loves OL...

Eagles just made a huge trade on Jason Peters from Buffalo so getting another offensive linemen would just be icing on the cake because I think the eagles know that they have a limited window for donovan and need to do something with it.

Lions get Oher here?? Seems like a perfect scenario here. Then hope Laurinitis drops to them in the 2nd. Talk about a great draft

Back