Yeah that makes very little sense to me. Why don't you give up your first to try to get Boldin or Edwards here.

does arizona really want just a 2nd round pick for boldin? id give em that without thinking if im chicago.

how in world is maclin and jackson going to work. they don't compliment one another in my mind at all.

maclin is a possession reciever and jackson is a home run deep threat reciever....granted the transition for maclin is going to be very tough because the routes he ran in college won't be ran at all in Philly but if he puts his mind to it, he can do it and it can be very viable......

how can he be a possession wr when everything i read said he doesn't know how to run any route outside a bubble screen?

I would love Oher or Rey here.

WOuldn;t shock me if Pettigrew goes here though...but I wouldn't like that as much.

yeah but its Hank Baskett.

Oddly enough, late last year, Baskett started to become Donovan's security blanket. I don't know why, but it's true.

I love speed, but we have Jeremy Maclin, his name is Desan Jackson.

We don't have Brandon Pettigrew.

maclin is going to have to go through some sort of transformation but he certainly can look better than he really is with the weapons mcnabb, westbrook, curtis, baskett, and jackson around him. They have a good culture around him which can make his transition easier.

There is Pettigrew. I think they just blew an opportunity there. Could have got your LT for the next 10 years there

how do you not take matthews here. you made all those trades trading down trying to optimize what the draft thinks of his value. haven't you?

He can block though JP.

Fine, then you just took away his biggest asset by keeping him into block.

Don't get me wrong, you need a TE, but you need pass protection more.

how can he be a possession wr when everything i read said he doesn't know how to run any route outside a bubble screen?

He was a possession reciever in college so he has the general knowledge and instincts to make it as a NFL possession reciever.....He hasn't ran any routes in college that he will run in philadelphia which is the troubling part so everything he learns will be brand new....He'll basically have to or try to unlearn all the offense he learned in Mizzou so it doesn't hurt his professional progress, but with good peices around him it isn't as hard of a transition as many think. Have him contribute here and there on offense and also on special teams.

How mad would you be if Beanie is the pick here Joe?

I'd be pissed only if he averages as much time on the bench in the pros as he did at OSU.

The Lions reminding everyone why they were the first 0-16 tea in NFL history. How do you take a TE with the first round pick you got from Dallas? You have glaring holes everywhere! And tight end is what you're looking to fill? In-fucking-sane.

Fuck all this means is Minny is taking Harvin...PUKE!!!

Disagree. You'll end up with Alex Mack to replace Matt Birk.

The Lions reminding everyone why they were the first 0-16 tea in NFL history. How do you take a TE with the first round pick you got from Dallas? You have glaring holes everywhere! And tight end is what you're looking to fill? In-fucking-sane.

At least he's more of a blocking TE in the NFL than a catching one!

Back