12/26/14 Quick Lame Bowl (Rutgers vs North Carolina)

Who will win ATS?

• Rutgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Administrator

CTG Administrator
Staff member
Who do you think will win and why?

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: time"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]4:30 PM EST
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team odd"]
[TD="class: name"]223 RUTGERS[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]65.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]65.5[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]66.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"][/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team even"]
[TD="class: name"]224 NORTH CAROLINA[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-3.5 -05[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-3.5 -05 / -3 -15[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]-3 [/TD]
[TD="class: line"][/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]RUT-RB-Paul James-OUT | TV: ESPN, DTV: 206. Quick Lane Bowl[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited by a moderator:
If UNC can't beat Rutgers (interested or not) they just need to disband the already shitty program altogether. I can't see RU keeping it within 10pts.

On of my larger plays on unc. Not only do I think they match up wonderfully but I think they have the best chance of having benefitted from extra time. Rutgers ain't stopping them, I can tell you that with confidence. totaled high though

On of my larger plays on unc. Not only do I think they match up wonderfully but I think they have the best chance of having benefitted from extra time. Rutgers ain't stopping them, I can tell you that with confidence. totaled high though
was thinking that as well...

I didn't mean I like the under ,,,, just saying the unc scoring seems accounted for somewhat. I want no part of unc unders .. with butch? yes .. with fedora? no

Rutgers winning I can see. An under I can see. Rutgers to the under seemed like a tough combo to me. Williams was so bad. playcalling was bad. spirit was bad. defense was well ... unc defense.

Back