NCAAF 18/19 Bowl Thread

My problem with Haskins isn't his fault. He is blessed with an amazing wr group that makes his job easy. Want to see what he can do when they ate not wide open
Funny because the knock on him/them coming into the year was that his WRs weren't good enough. I disagreed, and still do, but that was the narrative. McLaurin prob won't be drafted super high but I see no reason why he can't have a long, successfull career as a complimentary WR. Campbell will decimate the combine and prob gets over drafted like Curtis Samuel.

Hopefully refs let them play in the Rose Bowl. That is far and away the game I'm most looking forward too, and not because of when Wash has the ball

He will def earn his money and have to make tight window throws here. Lotta top end NFL talent for Wash at the back too.

Hello all I am trying to set up email notifications for when new plays/messages are posted. Does anyone have any insight on how to do so? I am watching this thread but it still doesnt seem to work after I enable it in my preferences. Thanks!

Hello all I am trying to set up email notifications for when new plays/messages are posted. Does anyone have any insight on how to do so? I am watching this thread but it still doesnt seem to work after I enable it in my preferences. Thanks!
I’ve never done it but it seems others have done it successfully. Wish I could be more help

Upper right corner of thread theres a button that says watch, press that, a notification shows up and the default is not to email with thread updates, need to switch it to email every time someone posts.

Kind of off-topic but what would be a good over/under on the number of views this thread gets until the natty?

Upper right corner of thread theres a button that says watch, press that, a notification shows up and the default is not to email with thread updates, need to switch it to email every time someone posts.
Thanks! I have turned it on but i am getting an email for every reply to the thread. Are you able to filter it to only get a noticiation when CK replies to the thread or posts? As I am following him as well. Thanks again and best of us to us all in the bowl games!

Thanks! I have turned it on but i am getting an email for every reply to the thread. Are you able to filter it to only get a noticiation when CK replies to the thread or posts? As I am following him as well. Thanks again and best of us to us all in the bowl games!
You will get an email for every reply

I like that instinct.

This gonna be a very physical game.

I especially like 1h under cause I think ND offense struggles more, Clemson gets more top, and Clemson can pull away. Both defenses are very, very good. But ND lacks the same quality especially at receiver and run game and lacks the same ability for big plays

FCS Playoffs:

Colgate/North Dakota State Over 40.5 -110 (1 unit)

*Edit, that was -110, not -108*

Last edited:
Thoughts on most passing yards by any QB in bowls o/u 499.5 yds? I don't see many scenarios where that seems feasible.
I like it. 370 is highest avg for any team in country. WVU would be the team I could see giving you indigestion. It’s also still 50/50 if Grier plays which would be huge if he didn’t.

Syracuse +7.5 v. WVU -130 (1 unit)

Speculative add based on news that Grier is believed to be unlikely to play. This one is on the move now.

As far as the math/decision on taking the 7.5 at -130, felt my hand was forced. I got the news and the screen didnt have spread on 5dimes for this game so i logged in to check in, as I was logged in, rest of market started to move and BM went 6.5 so I just hit it then out of desparation with the 7's disappearing. Not sure I would advocate in normal circumstances but that's what just happened that led to it.

As far as the game goes, I think WVU has a capable backup, but not likely a QB likely to be picked early in NFL like Grier and none that have any experience. On the other side, this will likely be Dungey's final football game ever and I'm pretty sure he would give his life (I'm serious) to go out with a win.

Any thoughts on the drop in Weber State/Maine total?
No, it makes sense. I knew I was going to be a bit contrarian with the over. Most everybody I’ve talked to about game expects it to be lower scoring. I personally don’t think a QB change and general offensive momentum on both sides are being accounted for enough, but those are pretty common discrepancies I have with the market, in general.

Grier officially OUT for WVU. Cuse about to move to slight favorite, I would guess. +3 and moving now.

Houston/Army Under 67 -110 (1 unit)

Have been chewing on it. Hearing some more serious rumblings that Kendal Briles may take the FSU OC job which would mean he’s not calling plays here. That would be a pretty substantial adjustment for me so I’m willing to speculate. For the record, I think he would be crazy to leave D’Eriq King.

If you enjoyed my musings on the egg bowl, you’ll prob enjoy this four part docuseries on some of the recent corruption. About two hours in total.

Back