NCAAF 18/19 Bowl Thread

I did find two props that I prob like as much as I've liked any this year. Let's call them two parting gifts of 2018:

NW/Utah:

Isaiah Bowser Under 107.5 rushing yards +100 (1 unit)

NC St/Texas AM

Reggie Gallaspy Under 105.5 rushing yards +100 (1 unit)

One last prop, NC State Tex AM

Emeka Emezie Over 4.5 receptions -114 (1 unit)

I wont grade it or make it official but I also took him over 120.5 rec yards at 17/1. with Harmon sitting and their inability to run in this game, He very well could see double digit targets if Meyers takes some double teams.

Miss St was fun!

Dwayne Haskins Under 3.5 passing touchdowns +130 (1 unit)

Don’t get this one. Next time Washington gives up four via air will be the first time.
Miss St game was top 3 of this Bowl Season. I enjoyed it. This was 1 of the worst Bowl seasons I can recall. Unfortunately diluted with players not participating. I'm a Bowl junkie and prospered nicely but just terrible football for the majority of the games. Not sure how this affects my interest for future bowls but I'm leaning towards watching less until power 5's play.

Last edited:
Miss St game was top 3 of this Bowl Season. I enjoyed it. This was 1 of the worst Bowl seasons I can recall. Unfortunately diluted with players not participating. I'm a Bowl junkie and prospered nicely but just terrible football for the majority of the games. Not sure how this affects my interest for future bowls but I'm leaning towards watching less until power 5's play.

I saw a lot of bad Coaching too.

Prop UGA/UT

D’Andre Swift Over 2.5 receptions -110 (1 unit)

Gonna play a side too but waiting to see what number does.

That’s gonna do it for me this year. Grateful for another successful season. I have learned a lot from so many on this site, it’s a fun place and a great resource. Thanks to everybody for being kind in my threads all year; that means a lot to me. Hope that 2019 is your best year yet!

That’s gonna do it for me this year. Grateful for another successful season. I have learned a lot from so many on this site, it’s a fun place and a great resource. Thanks to everybody for being kind in my threads all year; that means a lot to me. Hope that 2019 is your best year yet!

thanks for everything, Franchise

thanks CK for another great year and your willingness to post plays. Seems the season starts earlier every year so probably see you in a couple months (I hope). thanks again

Great work man. Added Texas. Clearly the hungrier team. Great year for my Cats, too. Will miss Benny and Allen. Good luck to the Tide on Monday!

Incredible year CK, this was a must-read thread for me all year long, as well as following you on Twitter. Keep up the good work, until next year ....

Is there a reason you're sitting out the championship game? Just want to enjoy it as a fan?

Congrats on another great season, and happy new year!

Is there a reason you're sitting out the championship game? Just want to enjoy it as a fan?

Congrats on another great season, and happy new year!
Yep, two reasons. Firstly, I’m tired of handicapping and my focus has shifted to doing some fantasy football work that I do each off season, which can be grueling. Secondly, I really don’t like betting on Bama games. I just want to enjoy this game for what it is and not get pissed off when Tua hits Jeudy for a wide open TD and not Ruggs who is covered well, for example. Suppose I’m a romantic.

Hell of a season man! If there is any interest from your followers. Any chance next year we could get you to post your plays on twitter were the forum? Only reason I ask is for some reason I only get notified for some posts and miss quite a lot of your plays / or lines. Seems to be very spotty (im sure others can agree). I feel like youve built a great group of followers here which would be very much appreciated if we could have a private account or twitter handle. Please let me know if this could be any possibility for next season. As always thanks again!

CK thanks for sharing, you are a class act. Wish you the best moving forward.

Hell of a season man! If there is any interest from your followers. Any chance next year we could get you to post your plays on twitter were the forum? Only reason I ask is for some reason I only get notified for some posts and miss quite a lot of your plays / or lines. Seems to be very spotty (im sure others can agree). I feel like youve built a great group of followers here which would be very much appreciated if we could have a private account or twitter handle. Please let me know if this could be any possibility for next season. As always thanks again!
It’s possible, but I have generally tried to avoid using twitter as a medium for sharing picks. It has its uses, but there are too many people on there that I just don’t care to deal with when it comes to posting picks. Many people are generally very un-kind on there, where as here, people are respectful and more orderly, and I have a decade worth of relationships. I think being generous with my resources is one reason why I have enjoyed success for as long as I have, but I just don’t have the desire to engage with the increased exposure that I believe would come with being more public on twitter. Perhaps we can see if there is a better work around on CTG that helps meet the need. Not trying to be difficult or callous, I genuinely want to help, I just am going to do it in a way that I feel most comforable with.

It’s possible, but I have generally tried to avoid using twitter as a medium for sharing picks. It has its uses, but there are too many people on there that I just don’t care to deal with when it comes to posting picks. Many people are generally very un-kind on there, where as here, people are respectful and more orderly, and I have a decade worth of relationships. I think being generous with my resources is one reason why I have enjoyed success for as long as I have, but I just don’t have the desire to engage with the increased exposure that I believe would come with being more public on twitter. Perhaps we can see if there is a better work around on CTG that helps meet the need. Not trying to be difficult or callous, I genuinely want to help, I just am going to do it in a way that I feel most comforable with.

I 100% agree, twitter drama and rude people on there can be very annoying and not worth the time. That is why I was suggesting just a private handle for only CTG people that have been following you for a long time. This way only CTG community will be allowed to interact, follow, and see your tweets/plays. Something to think about as I am sure many of us would find it very helpful. As of now, you deserve a vacation. Hopefully we can discuss in a few months once lines / futures start to roll out. Thanks again!

Curious Bossman71, why the need for another twitter? He shares insight on there already and posts his plays here for all to see and you can get notifications for them. We all appreciate him greatly for the work he puts in and shares with us. I guess I'm trying to determine how this would help anyone?

Curious Bossman71, why the need for another twitter? He shares insight on there already and posts his plays here for all to see and you can get notifications for them. We all appreciate him greatly for the work he puts in and shares with us. I guess I'm trying to determine how this would help anyone?

Going to go out on a limb and guess Five Pack, is because Twitter allows notifications right to your phone with anything posted. But I use the Watch feature on CTG for every thread from the cappers I respect personally...think it is a great feature for this site.

Hello, yes that is the exact reasoning. Many emails do not come through and also I get notified for every single post from everyone on here (which is fine). But I think a much smoother and easier process to following his insights would just be a private twitter handle so only the CTG community could interaction as we do in here and can be directly notified right on there phone in real time. Just a thought. Whatever CK chooses I will support, just a helpful suggestion is all :)

Back