Your Favorite Play Today And Why

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
I‘d say „hit us with your best shot.“ But i‘m afraid BAR will take that as a hint again to show one of his favorite brunettes. Bleh.

I don’t really like anything. Bears maybe? If I had big nfl balls (which I don’t) I’d prob take fish. Not about to go cash all my college tickets and waste the money on nfl so trying to just come up with a $50 parlay or something just for a little action but having very hard time as I just feel like I might as well take the 50 into the parking lot and set it on fire!! Lol.

how bout maybe this:

Texans-3.5., I hate obrien but minny garbage and think they at a competitive disadvantage not practicing much this week.

bears+3. Dunno why they dogs? I’d think team be thrilled to be away from trubisky. I do worry bout bears run d but this feels like a game rivers will do some dumb shit and turn it over.

bills so square, either them or fish I guess but I can’t decide. Lol

On second thought maybe I’ll just check and see what cap playing and pluck few of his plays! He like one of very few ppl I see that seems to be consistently good at the nfl, quite a freaking achievement in my book!! I’m crushing ncaa again but that feels like shooting fish in a barrel (even w limited cards!) compared to finding winners in nfl!!!

On second thought maybe I’ll just check and see what cap playing and pluck few of his plays! He like one of very few ppl I see that seems to be consistently good at the nfl, quite a freaking achievement in my book!! I’m crushing ncaa again but that feels like shooting fish in a barrel (even w limited cards!) compared to finding winners in nfl!!!

Whatever you do, feel free to emphasize which play is your favorite one! :) BOL amigo

I worry about their secondary. Not sure Stache can keep up?

you know my dislike of borrow, not gonna lie and said he been bad but I also think cincy as a whole been bad but they getting hyped like they not cause of him. I don’t see why jags can’t be balanced and move ball and then they should knock borrow around like everyone else.

I ended up on jags, bears, hou, and mia mixed in few parlays. Lol

I'm seeing most people on Chargers +7. I dug into it yesterday and their injuries were piled too high against a very good Bucs team. Bucs defense is not being talked too much about but I don't see the Chargers moving the ball too effectively, definitely not on the ground. The Chargers are down their 3 top OL!!!

Chargers pass rush is reduced with Ingram out...Brady has time so I played it safe by teasing it and ML parlay'ing it. Regardless the -7 seemed like a good bet regardless.

I'm seeing most people on Chargers +7. I dug into it yesterday and their injuries were piled too high against a very good Bucs team. Bucs defense is not being talked too much about but I don't see the Chargers moving the ball too effectively, definitely not on the ground. The Chargers are down their 3 top OL!!!

Chargers pass rush is reduced with Ingram out...Brady has time so I played it safe by teasing it and ML parlay'ing it. Regardless the -7 seemed like a good bet regardless.

I wanted to like them but yea I couldn’t figure out how they were gonna score more than 17ish? They could hold bucs To 24 or less I believe but Brady usually picks apart the coverage chargers play., it will be interesting to see if arians abandons the deep passing game and let’s Brady work underneath carving up the zone like he typically would do? The wr injuries hurt, is that little white slot wr playing? Last I saw was questionable.

Back