Yankees vs. Astros ALCS Discussion Thread

Astros -190 for G1. Junior Varsity starts for Houston. Will he (Verlander) turn in a varsity performance?

Astros -190 for G1. Junior Varsity starts for Houston. Will he (Verlander) turn in a varsity performance?

I dunno but Stros should score a bunch off Taillon. I don’t think im gonna do gm by gm messing w expensive prices. prob play houston series and -1.5 Games and to win WS today (hedge my Philly ticket).

This series is over. While NY pitching has been good, too many K's for the yankee lineup.

They would be better off having an actual minor leaguer hit for Carpenter.

Im so happy he back to Ass, I wasn’t happy when dude was hitting more bombs than anyone in baseball for a stretch! After stealing a paycheck from cardinals last few years last thing I wanted to see him help the Yankees! Bad enough Bader is the second coming of Arozarena, another cards outfielder we trade away and watch them carry another team in the playoffs! I guess this time at least we got a serviceable pitcher in Montgomery, rays totally ripped us off with that sorry ass “prospect” Liberatore, I knew from jump that was a stupid ass trade, like the rays are gonna deal a top flight lefty starting pitcher w tons of team control if he was any good!!! I wasn’t thrilled with the Bader trade either as I thought he had gotten better at the plate this year and he prob the best center fielder in baseball, for that we get a middle the rotation dude we didn’t even trust to start a playoff game ahead of Quintana?!!? Fucking cardinals used to be good at this, but I guess the guy pulling the strings back then went to run houston and now they make all the great moves and have sick starting pitching depth!

Back