Monday Discussion Thread

Wow. They gave strider the 5th, gotta be thrilled they gave you a chance to cash. 1 short and I assume there no way he going back out? Tough one, crazy he got to 8 considering they way he pitched.
Please save the pen for g2

Mats into pen a ton this game and I don’t like Megil chances of going more than 5 innings, feel like they be kinda lucky to get that! Morton capable of giving the 6 innings, -115 feels pretty cheap. Of course no clue what the lineups gonna look like for game 2?

Reactions: KJ
The worst is when they do send your guy back out so you think you got a chance, 1st pitch he gives up a seeing eye single or bloop hit then they pull him! God I hate that! Lol

The worst is when they do send your guy back out so you think you got a chance, 1st pitch he gives up a seeing eye single or bloop hit then they pull him! God I hate that! Lol
Welp replaced

I now like Mets 2h next game

Nats Ff a little tempting. Cubs sliding a bit getting swept by fish and lost 7 of last 10. Nats actually 5-4 their last 9. Gore a solid young pitcher. He needs to cut down on the walks but think I’d take him over smyly even tho he has pitched incredibly well, I don’t expect that to continue as much. Both team have hit lhp so tough, nats Ff is interesting to me As cubs offense been struggling.

I was just gonna do pads tt + ml but was only damn +105 and I got a odds boost adding a 3rd leg. That will probably fick me but tatis has hit in pretty much every game since coming back, figured he was as good a bet as anyone to get 1 hit

Wanted to play Berrios k’s but 3 straight good games for him plus Sox don’t have a ton of swing in lineup. He has had some mixed results at Fenway, he was good last year it thar park. I think he be good here just dunno if the k’s will come? He only needs 5 to cash so I think it a pretty solid bet but I left alone.

Unless I’m wrong bout pads and they have a letdown from the Mexico trip which certainly possible, too much tequila down there and this bet could turn to shit fast, lol.

Damn. Gore gave up 2 to cubs right away. Wtf, they had no offense in Florida, gore been pretty solid.

Berrios did fan 2 tho, long as he settles down he should hit number easy, not real sure why they came with a 4.5 on him and little plus to the over?

Cmon nats. Give gore a chance he deserves some run support. Just focus in on smiley curve and hit it!

Got the hit by tatis out the way in the 1st ab! Now it be awesome if pads could put a crooked number up to start this game!

Hell yea, 1st 3 batters reach and it 2-0 pads w man on 2nd no outs! They seem locked in, weaver can’t get anything by them in the k zone, all 3 guys fouled off pitches until they got one they could drive or drew a walk, keep pouring it on boys!

Back