ALCS Discussion -- Astros vs Rangers --

That couldn’t have went worse. 1st that coward throws 3 straight balls to tucker knowing it his last batter, straight up punk ass bitch move. The good news I have more on JV and Stros ml but then they don’t get the big inning after he leaves them loaded a out to soon!! Ugh,

Alvarez is so redic, that shoulda been the out that cashed! He made so many good pitches to him, of course I didn’t play Alvarez bases prop today and he does in the pitcher prop.,

Well at least JV got there

Need Astros to get to the pen

Yea, plenty of game left to win. Although I prob deserve this loss since I got the 2 Stros wins I was looking for in this park. Jv was huge for me tho

Reactions: KJ
Yea, plenty of game left to win. Although I prob deserve this loss since I got the 2 Stros wins I was looking for in this park. Jv was huge for me tho
Who'd have thought through those first 5 innings these starters would record 16 and 17 outs total?

102 downtown and I'm pretty sure the roof is open, not sure the logic behind that

Brutal. Simply brutal. It's not Cruz butchering Freese's ball but somewhat close. Not sure how many more kicks in the groin can be withstood as a Rangers fan.

Intentional or not, hitting Garcia arguably won the game for Houston. 10-15 minute delay. No good for any pitcher, especially a closer. Leclerc came back in for the 9th and wasn't sharp. He paid for it.

Fuck me.

Brutal. Simply brutal. It's not Cruz butchering Freese's ball but somewhat close. Not sure how many more kicks in the groin can be withstood as a Rangers fan.

Intentional or not, hitting Garcia arguably won the game for Houston. 10-15 minute delay. No good for any pitcher, especially a closer. Leclerc came back in for the 9th and wasn't sharp. He paid for it.

Fuck me.
Man they said that was only the 20th changeup he's thrown all season. What an odd time to think that it was the go to pitch.

Why did Garcia go after Maldonado the catcher after the hbp and not the pitcher?

Goes back to Maldonado and Semien earlier this season during another dustup. And Garcia was looking for the closest Astro he could find.

Didn't hit him intentionally. Save that shit for spring training.

Fuck me.

I really thought I was making a mistake betting Stros today/being greedy, felt coming in Stros get 2 of the 3 but if ya’ll just got 1 then you most likely win the series. So dang close!! Think I mentioned coming into Arlington Stros were close to a game they come back on one ya’ll 3 pen guys they been riding most the playoffs. Was just a matter of time imo.

I don’t think he intentionally hit garcia, seemed like a pretty bad time in game to do that, I think it was a lot more the fact pitcher was telling himself ‘no way I can miss over the plate, make sure this is inside if I miss!!”, easy to let pitch get away to far in with that mentality. Can’t argue the wait hurt rangers closer but the act of beaning garcia wasn’t what caused the delay, it was Garcia getting all butt hurt over it!! Lol. Had he simply ran down to 1st and let game go on maybe his pitcher ain’t sitting around a extra 15+ minutes!! Hindsight a bitch, who knows what happens if he just ran down to 1st? Might have changed the outcome of entire series!

Man you probably not as fond of those WS memories as me! I always smiles when rangers fans bring up Freese and that WS! What a comeback right??? I mean yea you got the crappy end but still most fan bases don’t get such a memorable collapse!!! Cubs have a few but they have a banner now so probably don’t sting the same!! How many times were ya’ll 1 strike from popping bottles in that game 6? More than once I know that! Crazy crazy game. Game 7 was so anticlimactic, you think could be same kind Of residual effect here or does Eovaldi put that shit to rest with another playoff masterpiece?? ‘The only problem is he most likely can’t pitch more than 7 innings at most, then we back into the pen, if rangers up multiple runs no worries. If it tight I dunno! Of course Stros bats not so intimidating at home. I dunno, have to give that one some thought but won’t have to think bout Eovaldi out total, I’ll be smashing that soon as I see!

Back