*** Denver vs Minnesota Discussion ***

Agree! Well, only Joker is better, but I would trade Murray+MP3 and an additional 1st rounder for ANT in a heartbeat if I'm Denver
Was more to the point that I prefer the three headed monster to one star player. I guess to compare you can go ANT/KAT/Goober and I know which 3 I want if I'm trying to win a series. Pains me to disrespect KAT like that but I call 'em as I see 'em. Conley will be the best pure PG on the court so there's that.

Was more to the point that I prefer the three headed monster to one star player. I guess to compare you can go ANT/KAT/Goober and I know which 3 I want if I'm trying to win a series. Pains me to disrespect KAT like that but I call 'em as I see 'em. Conley will be the best pure PG on the court so there's that.
Now I get it

I’m not understanding all the Denver love on this forum..

What have you seen during the lakers series to justify this juggernaut in Denver ?
In fact, at one pt last night the Lakers had the lead in the series 142 mins to 42 min ..
The nuggets looked like shit all series.

Twolves are no slouch..

Just don’t see the mismatch

Denver’s team last year was better imo
Nationally the wolves are getting a lot more love then on here .....but I agree with you .....nuggets look to be dragging. ....that Lakers game 5 was a smash spot and they barely hung on. They played Murray to put all their chips on and win that game and get rest and you barely win? I thought ham out coached malone that last game Lakers missed quite a few open looks too. ....kcp and Murray injured. No depth.

Kat defends jokic better then gobert. I actually don't think gobert hangs with jokic well.

Wolves are going to shut down jokics passing and make jokic score and put McDaniels on Murray and make it as difficult as possible.

Wolves chip down to 800....finally coming in lower then the thunder. That would be a great matchup due to size and boards..and a Boston matchup I think shares wing similarities to suns.

I think the Lakers led for like 80 percent of that series.

Is the Lakers much better then the suns ?

I think the Lakers led for like 80 percent of that series.

Is the Lakers much better then the suns ?
No, I just think Denver chose when to hit the on switch. Denver is beating whoever they need to when they feel like it imo

No, I just think Denver chose when to hit the on switch. Denver is beating whoever they need to when they feel like it imo
I think the suns maybe overrating Minny a bit and I still think minny is undervalued

I don't think Denver hit the on switch last game in close to a must win. ...Murray better be healthy. If Edwards outplays Murray it's a wrap imo.

It's not easy to just go back 2 back chips without unreal focus and motivation....Denver to me is showing all the signs of being ready to be picked off

I think the suns maybe overrating Minny a bit and I still think minny is undervalued

I don't think Denver hit the on switch last game in close to a must win. ...Murray better be healthy. If Edwards outplays Murray it's a wrap imo.

It's not easy to just go back 2 back chips without unreal focus and motivation....Denver to me is showing all the signs of being ready to be picked off
And I simply don't see it, not a bad thing to disagree

I think the loss to San Antonio was the kick in the ass they needed if for no other reason than they seem to turn it on when they need to. I put virtually no weight in how much the Lakers were in the lead, think that's more a symptom of today's NBA.

I see it along the lines of Conley being the one guy that can actually dictate the series for Minny. If he doesn't I'll be surprised if they win 2 games. The over reaction to the Wolves is real in my view, the Suns probably would have lost a 7 game series to Utah. Completely poorly constructed team and you know it pains me to say it. No one here really felt confident in the team and I'm embarrassed to have taken them to win the series in the contest. It was never close.

We're still in the 2nd quarter...

But a few of the cappers here look brilliant so far about Denver demise...

Again, early but I know their capping helped keep me away from a Nuggets series bet after the # had bottomed out.

My lesson here -- always keep an open mind.

Reactions: KJ

Again, early but I know their capping helped keep me away from a Nuggets series bet after the # had bottomed out.

Yea. This was a crucial game for Denver bets. You’d need a serious turnaround to even believe a series win is possible now.

Nothing more expensive in gambling (not just sports) than being stubborn that's for sure

I liked Minny from the beginning. It seems Denver has been going through the motions all year. YET, I fully expected them to win game two at home, especially after losing game 1. WTF!!! It cost me a lot of money last night..,.My biggest loss of the year in any sport. I officially hate the Nuggets now.

I liked Minny from the beginning. It seems Denver has been going through the motions all year. YET, I fully expected them to win game two at home, especially after losing game 1. WTF!!! It cost me a lot of money last night..,.My biggest loss of the year in any sport. I officially hate the Nuggets now.
Now the question. Do they fold G3? Minny mini let down lol?

Gotta assume Murray will be suspended and while some might think that's no big deal with the way he's played they are already shy on depth, if Reggie is too injured to go the Wolves might create 30 turnovers

Gotta assume Murray will be suspended and while some might think that's no big deal with the way he's played they are already shy on depth, if Reggie is too injured to go the Wolves might create 30 turnovers
This.

Throwing shit at referees? Do you really think that was his intention?

Conversely, what was his intention?

The Nuggets are frustrated with the defense of the Wolves. You could see that he was throwing in frustration over a no call.

The general direction was the referee.

I'll watch it a few more times. You think that was just a general throw?

It's very hard to prove intent. If there's a punishment for throwing something on the court so be it. It didn't hit anyone. A suspension in a playoff series? That's a overreaction. A fine, sure. That's warranted.

You can’t be throwing shit on the court during a play.

But he’s injured, Reggie and KCP are injured. This isn’t the same team from last year. Much easier to defend when no ball handlers can make shots or get by their man.

Reactions: KJ
It's very hard to prove intent. If there's a punishment for throwing something on the court so be it. It didn't hit anyone. A suspension in a playoff series? That's a overreaction. A fine, sure. That's warranted.
Significant fine with no suspension is A-OK in my book.

You have to set a precedent so guys (and fans) realize that cannot be done.

Real reason is that they started early.

They want all Game 4s on the weekend I believe.

Does Minnesota have what it takes to win a G7 on the road?

Denver being blown out tonight was probably better for them than losing a tight one.

Back