Wimbledon 2023 In-Game

YouTube will have a massive problem if the NFL ticket is behind live by any significant amount and I’ve never seen live streaming be any better than 30 seconds.
It's minimum 30 seconds on f'n cable, basketball isn't much better and we all know how fluid those live lines can be

Football it won't matter much because of time between plays but when cable is off by a half minute or more, streaming is gonna be more like 1:30 to 2 minutes

I actually only care about results and watch the live betting stuff more than the event itself. Not sure how many are like me but if that is a thing full on streaming will be a massive failure. Why would live bettors remotely care about what happened 2 minutes ago on tv?

Alcaraz up 3-2 in the 2nd and they lob a Joker ML -360 live

I'd love to hear how that's still not value. Was hoping for some kind of discount at some point this match of the -180 line but that ain't happening

Joker should be closer to -750 really

Happy to win on the over games this set

If Carlito loses I'm gonna be looking for 3rd set u9.5 at plus money

Of course it's only if he loses this set and the mental defeat sets in

Just took Joker to win the 3rd +285, g6 is +285 as well but at least I've got more coverage with the set

Of course I think if he wins g6 I think he wins the set

Just took Joker to win the 3rd +285, g6 is +285 as well but at least I've got more coverage with the set

Of course I think if he wins g6 I think he wins the set

Ballsy, I think this set is all Alcaraz.

I only found out that Vondrousova has a Sphynx cat 3 hours after the match was over yesterday. On Caturday. Would have been a game changer.

These are the intangibles that win or lose a Wimbledon final...anyone got some heat on Alcaraz, like he loves Portugese women or something?Sphinx Cat.jpg

I only found out that Vondrousova has a Sphynx cat 3 hours after the match was over yesterday. On Caturday. Would have been a game changer.

These are the intangibles that win or lose a Wimbledon final...anyone got some heat on Alcaraz, like he loves Portugese women or something?View attachment 75598

Her nose is bigger than the cat

Back