Week of November 5th through November 11th Discussion Thread.

Hard to get a read on the C’s so far and the Boston media either isn’t reporting on them or Brad has channeled his inner Belichick and isn’t talking to them. So annoying. Tonight I’m thinking under as both teams have performed well defensively when needed and maybe get involved at half if one team gets down by a lot (C’s) but I do not have a lot of confidence until i get a better feel.

C's havent lost two in a row so far.
Denver seems to hae played rather weak teams, so the record is misleading IMHO.
--> i would expect a solid C's win (5 or more points) after the end in Indiana.

I am leaning Memphis tonight and the points. Really can't find a reason for GS to be motivated in this spot. Milwaukee coming up next could be a possible look ahead. Memphis has been competing well and hopefully keep this one within shouting distance.

Also leaning Toronto as well -2. Mitchell out is huge and I really like how Toronto has come out focused early on.

Admire your courage and I agree Milwaukee is a lookahead, But right now GS is on fire and I have zero interest in Memphis

C's havent lost two in a row so far.
Denver seems to hae played rather weak teams, so the record is misleading IMHO.
--> i would expect a solid C's win (5 or more points) after the end in Indiana.

The key win for Den against GS
1) should warn the Cs
2) GS won in Utah by one point on 1day res, then Den on the front end of B2B
3) GS shot 7 of 29 from beyond the arc.

Because of the loss to Indy I expect
1) a focused approach by the Cs incl. good D
2) better 3point shooting than GS
3) next game with 2 days rest --> full effort

Making a Light over bet in Indiana. This is a little unusual but seems logical
Some interest in Toronto as well

I am leaning Memphis tonight and the points. Really can't find a reason for GS to be motivated in this spot. Milwaukee coming up next could be a possible look ahead. Memphis has been competing well and hopefully keep this one within shouting distance.

Also leaning Toronto as well -2. Mitchell out is huge and I really like how Toronto has come out focused early on.

Is Kawhi playing tonight? Can’t see them putting up the same effort on the road and b2b without him.

Those interested, Hardaway jr will play tonight despite the bad back and Knox will get some minutes in his first game since injuring his ankle

Local radio station in Toronto said Kawhi will take part in pre game shoot arounds and decide then

Small card tonight...

But...

Atlanta and Charlotte...OH MOMMA.

Milwaukee and Portland as well.

Pro-active for me tonight.

Starting with the OVER 233.5 now with the game in the SE. I cannot see this not rising, especially after ref assignments.

Suns game has poor refs for the over. Hornets game very poor refs for over
Portland bad refs for over
Last one very middle range
???

Last edited:
Still interested in over in Portland maybe first half and I may survive in Suns over because the structure is certainly right for an over. Get ready for alot of overs tomorrow

Have run into one tout picking a over Picks and parleys Over in Suns game
Everyone expects a low scoring game in Portland

Mavs own the Wiz.

28-7 SU since 2000.

4-0 SU and ATS past 2 seasons winning by an average of 12.5 points.

At least I was 100% incorrect about playing that total early.

No biggie, it will hit in 240's live at some point. Should be plenty of opportunities to mess with it.

Dubs line down to -5.5 or -6. They're probably resting players and or Draymond's foot still an issue.

C's at Suns tonight. Don't quite get the total tonight but so far I haven't figured the C's that well. I guess if C's play run and gun and just try to outscore the Suns than this one would go over. But I can't see that because the C's just lost a game they shouldn't have and the Suns don't allow or score many. 104 and 101 I think. So anyway I think the C's are going to play D tonight and they are going to give a 48 minute effort so I'm thinking game under and Suns TT under. But what do I know.

They are resting players. Seems absurd to me. Regarding Celtics and Suns would not bet against the Suns tonight. Just a team team thing Suns 7-3 ATS last 10 vs Boston and the 2 teams have had generally good relationships plus the Suns will want to look good for Rozier.
Have only made 1 bet so far and if it loses so be it. First quarter over 59 Every first quarter at home for GS has gone over that number except the first game with OKC

Just learned GS on Thursday is 1-6 ATS That is not true of Portland 9-1 last 10

Sometimes the obvious is also correct.
Last 2 road starts of Milwaukee at Boston and Portland were dissapointing and GS is simply loaded with major offense.
Going on agree with Bench on Boston first quarter although they want a low scoring game and GS first quarter is also a bet
Playing Clippers at Portland over 117 first half and 224.5 for game,
Why This is Portland playing on Thursday 9-1 last 10 and it is Clippers playing after a 10 or greater win and on 2 days rest
Clippers last 7 on Thursday 6-1 over last 4 on Thursday Portland is 4-0 over
I understand after the last few days fear of overs but this cycle of overs is not going to just go away Commercial interest want it and if you want the money you have to give it to them. Over is 6-2 with Portland after a 10 point win and over 7-3 with Portland after allowing 100 points
So I am going with Over
By the way I have bet Milwaukee a lot and after this game I will bet them more

Last edited:
I agree, Dubs are a loaded offense but if there is a team in the league that is somewhat built to handle what the Dubs run, it's the Bucks.

Giannis the only dude in the league that can legitimately guard KD and all that Bucks length on the perimeter goes a long way to negating the 3 ball.

There's a reason this line is awfully low and it's too early for the man to be giving away Christmas gifts.

Well the new NBA reared it's head last night. On the first play of the game Booker was moving through the lane without the ball and Smart moved him out of the lane with his body. Totally acceptable move in the past and Smarts strength, physical defensive play. He got whistled and just looked the ref with that WTF look. Although both unders would have hit if the game ended in regulation it is going to be harder to judge totals until we figure these new rulings out.

Last edited:
Some quick thoughts tonight...

I'll be targeting...

Utah at a discount

Philly/Charlotte over if it starts slow.

Bullets/Magic under if value presents itself.

Sacto TT might be worth a look... should be a good pace there as is but Minny is so up n down with pace it seems. Obviously track Live.

Good luck to all tonight.

Over/under Xmas for Scott Brooks being fired. The Wiz experiment is over. You gonna gut that team. Keep wall or Beal but other has to go. Beal would look good giving the lakers a starting 2 who can shoot.

Playoff Jimmy in the Alamo tonight. Looking as lazy and disinterested as always.

1-13 from 3, 7-27 FG's overall for Jim-Jim.

Rox as a team went 9-41 from 3.

James Ennis is the worst possible fit for this team.

Daryl Morey sucks.

ESPN has really taken the situational fade and cursed the shit out of it.

What once was an almost automatic win is now an automatic loss.

There is something wrong with the Nuggets though. Happened during/after the C's game.

Back