• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Hunt week 13 cfb

Going all out, this my last weekend posting CFB plays for the year.
As much as you and Carolina love college football it surprises me every year that you stop early. Carolina plays 20 games a week and stopped 3 weeks ago.
Capping the conference championships, Army-Navy (especially with bowl berths at stake) and Bowl season in December and January aren’t compelling? Even if you guys didn’t play but shared your opinions, wouldn’t it be better than not posting?

As much as you and Carolina love college football it surprises me every year that you stop early. Carolina plays 20 games a week and stopped 3 weeks ago.
Capping the conference championships, Army-Navy (especially with bowl berths at stake) and Bowl season in December and January aren’t compelling? Even if you guys didn’t play but shared your opinions, wouldn’t it be better than not posting?

Wise, this shit is hard bro. It ain't easy. They are all very compelling, no doubt. But I know myself, and I can fall off the deep end just as fast as I can get on a roll. I will be more than happy to share my opinions next week for all the games I have interest in or recommend in the discussion threads, of course.

Wise, this shit is hard bro. It ain't easy. They are all very compelling, no doubt. But I know myself, and I can fall off the deep end just as fast as I can get on a roll. I will be more than happy to share my opinions next week for all the games I have interest in or recommend in the discussion threads, of course.
The good thing is you don't get complete burnout like I do, couple weeks ago I barely watched any sports at all for a week. Still looking forward a bit of a breather between this week and conference season in hoops. Bowl games are such dart throws anyway.

You do it right.

The good thing is you don't get complete burnout like I do, couple weeks ago I barely watched any sports at all for a week. Still looking forward a bit of a breather between this week and conference season in hoops. Bowl games are such dart throws anyway.

You do it right.

You're an animal bro. Mad respect. Thanks.

Reactions: KJ
I think the bucks are winning the trenches even though their down. McCord with some great responses in drives. Good game.

Michigan ML

6.6/4

Short thoughts...

-At home
-Better QB, Honda McCord will turn the ball over at a critical point
-Better on the lines..barely
-If OSU tries to play Michigan's game, they will lose
-Harbaugh is worth 3.5 points easily, but won't matter imo

It's really that simple for me, but I've been wrong plenty before.

GL.
Well called

I hear you as far as how hard it is. I’ll check down my wagering significantly but I’ll have action. Next Saturday is going to be a great day of football. I don’t recall Army-Navy being for a Bowl berth in their game. I just counted 90 Bowl eligible teams with a few more pending.
I’m getting that little burnout feeling too but hopefully we can get Carolina & you rejuvenated for some fun in December!

I hear you as far as how hard it is. I’ll check down my wagering significantly but I’ll have action. Next Saturday is going to be a great day of football. I don’t recall Army-Navy being for a Bowl berth in their game. I just counted 90 Bowl eligible teams with a few more pending.
I’m getting that little burnout feeling too but hopefully we can get Carolina & you rejuvenated for some fun in December!

I might play next week. We'll see.. Bowls are a motherfucker for me and I love them but generally am not very good at them to be honest. I'll still play NFL though.

Back