Week of November 18th through November 24th Discussion Thread

Only 13 back to backs this year so I guess he needs an extra 9 games to get to 60.

I guess he hurt his knee a week ago when he went 40+ mins. Rockets game maybe? Must have some legitimacy; this isn’t just load management.

I guess he hurt his knee a week ago when he went 40+ mins. Rockets game maybe? Must have some legitimacy; this isn’t just load management.
I saw the 'knee' designation and was wondering. I thought during that game they said he was taking the next night and Saturday night off as is. I dunno.

Looks like both Kahwi and Paul are going to play tonight. First time this season. I may try a C's 1Q bet on the thought that they may come out aggressive and then fade later

Lillard out again tonight for Portland.

Sounds like Lonzo Ball is finally back but will be coming off the bench. With Ingram also back I wonder if we see NO push the tempo a bit more like they were prior to the rash of injuries

Am I the only confused by this hawks line? I know they aren’t running well right now, but I made this closer to 4 than the 6

Am I the only confused by this hawks line? I know they aren’t running well right now, but I made this closer to 4 than the 6
Two dumpster fires colliding.

I agree with ya, tbh, regarding the line.

Two dumpster fires colliding.

I agree with ya, tbh, regarding the line.
Okay so I’m not off my rocker, like you said two similar teams in my eyes and 6/6.5 is a little steep. Thinking it ends in between 2 possessions.

IDK - I was ready to pound Detroit until I saw the line, so they probably put it there for a reason.

IDK - I was ready to pound Detroit until I saw the line, so they probably put it there for a reason.
And that's a viable point too. Raems makes a solid case in his thread. As a live bettor I'd look for a discount hopefully at some point .

Back