+135O 47
472Philadelphia Eagles+1 Markets-3
-155U 47
08:20 PM
473Buffalo Bills+2
+110O 48
474Cincinnati Bengals+1 Markets-2
-130U 48

Cards starting Tune (most likely) against that defense…could get ugly. Clev a good survivor pick and teaser partner.

KC coming off that piss poor performance. Their defense should give Miami offense some problems. Overseas can be unpredictable, but defense travels.

Cincy line seems short to me. I’d make them -4 and already bet them -3 even.

That's a tough offensive game on TNF

Great SNF game though!!

Overseas game tremendo...

Boys and Eagles.

Despite a lot of byes, sneaky good week.

You trying to say will Leviis hasn’t transformed the titans offense? I actually had one the squarest ppl I know text ne today to say Levis was gonna save his fantasy season! I tried to cation him a bit but he was insistent I didn’t understand the connection he has w Hopkins! I guess if there a bright side being a Thursday game could actually be a advantage in this case, not as much time for Steelers to expose his flaws maybe? Of course I never understood any the Levis hype coming out cause I thought he sucked at uk! This week biggest connection could be Levis body connecting with the ground cutesy of watt and company!

What Happened to pickett, how hurt is he? If he plays and they can protect him I like pickens to have a big game. But yea, total kinda says it all!

Not bad card at all for so few games.

If this were the playoffs I’d say eagles -3 was a freaking incredible gift, in Philly? That is nuts to me. I think Philly is 6 points better on a neutral, problem is I think this game mean so so so much more to Dallas, I still can’t believe the line tho, not sure I can keep myself off Philly. Fact is Philly is not only more talented but they are the kind of physical team Dallas can’t really deal with. I’m amazed they calling these teams equals. I don’t see it that way at all. I’d pound this bitch if it wasn’t for the fact I think it means si much more to Dallas, win or lose won’t change eagles view of the world, cowboys really need to convince themselves they belong. Often times motivation more important than who “better” this time of year. No chance I could play Dallas tho, maybe some props! Can CD show out vs a better d? Can Dallas slow down brown? Will philly let it be more a shootout or will they pummel them with the run game?

I dknt understand that rams/packers total unless we looking at bad weather! 41? Feel like there potential for a lot more in that game. If weather is fine rams as dogs seems like the right play to me. Love seems to look worse every week, if packers can’t get to Stafford one his guys will pick them apart.

Dunno why in the world commanders getting points? They are more talented than pats pretty much across the board, only spot pats better is secondary but even Washington should be able to limit pats wrs!! That line silly.

Is Stafford playing? Thought they were either looking for a replacement or just going to use their backup.

Also pretty sure Minkah is out for the Steelers defense. Pickett hurt his ribs so who knows there...shitty game.

Is Stafford playing? Thought they were either looking for a replacement or just going to use their backup.

Also pretty sure Minkah is out for the Steelers defense. Pickett hurt his ribs so who knows there...shitty game.

Didn’t know Stafford was out? That would def explain what i thought was a silly line! Lol.

Sounded to me like good chance pickett plays, I really hope so, trubisky threw one pass to pickens, that dude gonna be a top 10 wr the minute he can find someone to throw him the damn ball! Pickett has seemed ri start figuring it out lately so would be nice to see him in.

If Pickett can play it pickens alt props for me and prob not much else. No Pickett maybe try to find sack and Int props for Steelers d!

I think the Steelers are due for regression. IDK if I can back the Titans but there is no way I'm playing Pitt here. Without Minka that D can be thrown on. Said it before the Jax game they are allowing big chunks to good wr this season- 4 players for Jax had receptions of 25+. Jags had 3 turnovers and still won by 10.

Big revenge game for Bills & Cincy coming off a convincing win vs SF.

Bills defensive line will have to get pressure on Joe cool this time if they want a shot. I'll have more on this matchup but leaning Bills & Bills tt over. I'm seeing +3-121 so might jump to a flat+3. Might be an anchor for some teaser action because the Bills aren't getting blown out.

Big revenge game for Bills & Cincy coming off a convincing win vs SF.

Bills defensive line will have to get pressure on Joe cool this time if they want a shot. I'll have more on this matchup but leaning Bills & Bills tt over. I'm seeing +3-121 so might jump to a flat+3. Might be an anchor for some teaser action because the Bills aren't getting blown out.

the revenge thing don’t mean much to me, maybe if cincy was coming in 6-1 but the slow start and just starting to play well I can’t see them being out willed, that a tough div they not in a position to relax. On flip side I could make the case they might still be annoyed how they got hosed in that whole ordeal. After all wasnt there some redic plan where bills/kc woulda been on neutral field while cincy got no concessions despite the fact they were gonna win that cancelled game? Not saying that matters either just that I see no edge far as who wants it more.

I’d agree the tease option probably solid. Honestly I don’t think either team is playing their best as of yet, bills been rather pedestrian looking after putting that statement on fish. Cincy looking much better than the 1st month but they not close to peak, chase been fantastic but higgens hasn’t played well at all really, d def starting to crank it up a bit, not gonna give them as much credit for the niners win I normally would since they kinda beat up and caught them in middle a swoon. Maybe this game brings out best of both? Im still of the belief bungals are the better team but not sure i wanna get involved here, prob find a couple props!

Chase Young joining his buddy Bosa in the Bay for a third. Skins gave us Trent for a 2 and now this.

the revenge thing don’t mean much to me, maybe if cincy was coming in 6-1 but the slow start and just starting to play well I can’t see them being out willed, that a tough div they not in a position to relax. On flip side I could make the case they might still be annoyed how they got hosed in that whole ordeal. After all wasnt there some redic plan where bills/kc woulda been on neutral field while cincy got no concessions despite the fact they were gonna win that cancelled game? Not saying that matters either just that I see no edge far as who wants it more.

I’d agree the tease option probably solid. Honestly I don’t think either team is playing their best as of yet, bills been rather pedestrian looking after putting that statement on fish. Cincy looking much better than the 1st month but they not close to peak, chase been fantastic but higgens hasn’t played well at all really, d def starting to crank it up a bit, not gonna give them as much credit for the niners win I normally would since they kinda beat up and caught them in middle a swoon. Maybe this game brings out best of both? Im still of the belief bungals are the better team but not sure i wanna get involved here, prob find a couple props!

Bengals are way better than Buffalo and that awful defense without White, Milano, and a pretty much useless Von.

Bengals are way better than Buffalo and that awful defense without White, Milano, and a pretty much useless Von.

I had wrote some other stuff but guess I didn’t post it and got erased.

I agree when both teams at their best cincy the better team. I don’t think either is at their best yet.

I thought last week was a great sign for bills offense, they finally spread theccsbbbbbb

Mmmmmmmmmmmyt get

The Wash firesale is good news for Dallas, they still play them twice yet. Bookending this closing stretch: Seattle, Philly, at Buffalo, at Miami, Detroit.

League needs to do something with their Week 15 slate. Fox has two 4:25 games: Dallas at Buffalo and Philly at Seattle. The SNF is good, Baltimore at Jax, but MNF has KC at NE, who could have 9 losses by then. Tough to move Patty out of prime time though. They could bump one of the two games to Thursday night, but Philly and Dallas play the prior Sunday night so that would be doubtful. Could see Dallas/Buffalo moving up to 1:00 pm to grab a larger audience. The early Fox games do not look all that appealing.

NBC appears to be sticking with Jets/Raiders in Week 10. A shame since Niner's/Jax is sitting in the Sunday 1:00 pm slot. New York and Vegas man....

Week 11 SNF is borderline, Minny at Denver. No good matchups to replace it though.

Week 12 MNF has Chicago at Minny and could be a flex candidate. Pitt/Cincy might be a big game at that point.

Week 13 SNF has KC at Green Bay, could be flexible. But again moving Patty out of prime time is dicey, especially when the best option is Detroit/NO.

Week 14 has potentially objectionable Thurs, Sunday and Monday matchups. GB at Giants on MNF has to go. Tenny/Miami on SNF may be OK. NE/Pitt on Thurs night probably not going anywhere. Seattle/San Fran would be a kickass MNF replacement.

Week 16 has Xmas games and Saturday games, will be tough to move anything.

The defense has definitely taken a hit. I agree Von is useless & might be washed. I'd argue the Daquan injury was just as catostrophic- the d line was close to unstoppable before he went down. I'm hopeful he'll get back for playoff run. Secondary is rough and I wouldn't bet on them to blow anyone out.

But way better? A win vs a reeling SF team does not have me convinced on the Bengals (I was on them lw). They've scored over 20 points 3x this season. They have 2 divisional losses (just like the Bills) but it's highly likely they take both vs Pitt & Browns with Balty being a tossup. Bengals also play the Colts, Vikings & Texans at home. That puts Cincy at 10 wins so I don't think Cincy needs this game any more than the Bills do.

Cards starting Tune (most likely) against that defense…could get ugly. Clev a good survivor pick and teaser partner.

KC coming off that piss poor performance. Their defense should give Miami offense some problems. Overseas can be unpredictable, but defense travels.

Cincy line seems short to me. I’d make them -4 and already bet them -3 even.
But the Chiefs still haven’t traveled. And Frankfurt is even farther ahead than London. Miami is already there, though. Chiefs are positioning themselves to be the Tits against Baltimore or to be the Bills against Jax

Not sure what the numbers are yet but I am going to take a long look at Davante Adams numbers over this week.

Gotta figure that Antonio Pierce has heard and seen all the hoopla about Davante geting the ball.

I would imagine he sees double digit targets this week no matter what.

The defense has definitely taken a hit. I agree Von is useless & might be washed. I'd argue the Daquan injury was just as catostrophic- the d line was close to unstoppable before he went down. I'm hopeful he'll get back for playoff run. Secondary is rough and I wouldn't bet on them to blow anyone out.

But way better? A win vs a reeling SF team does not have me convinced on the Bengals (I was on them lw). They've scored over 20 points 3x this season. They have 2 divisional losses (just like the Bills) but it's highly likely they take both vs Pitt & Browns with Balty being a tossup. Bengals also play the Colts, Vikings & Texans at home. That puts Cincy at 10 wins so I don't think Cincy needs this game any more than the Bills do.
I agree with this

Bills defense i think is better then 49ers - absolutely i believe it........wilks is the worst offseason hire in the league

But for cincinnati - they played an arizona cardinals team in a max effort situation and were out yarded per play and were against seattle......burrow been healthy for several weeks and they just haven't looked that great imo against arizona or seattle to say they are like last years club....the defense continued to look rather weak against san fran; out yarded per play 8.2 to 6.5...gave up 8 yards per play to niners !!!

This is a bills spot - bills historically play up to these spots - lets look at how they performed in arrowhead last 2 regular seasons

the bills defense last year was leaking heavily before the playoffs ; that was not a much better bills defense. this year i think its their offense as much as defense struggling

But the Chiefs still haven’t traveled. And Frankfurt is even farther ahead than London. Miami is already there, though. Chiefs are positioning themselves to be the Tits against Baltimore or to be the Bills against Jax

That may be the only reason gof staying off but if chiefs wins the regrets of not buying the HEAVY chiefs signals will sting

Tell me why miami will play up to better competition once this year ?
Buffalo and Eagles are strong strong clues - and I would say the Chiefs are better then both teams; and have the better defense for sure between the 3
The chiefs defense will be the best unit on the field By Far in this game
Mahomes off a loss is money
Mahomes in big matchup games has been money

All the buy signs say take Chiefs except travel

colts -3 - did we forget colts outplayed browns just last week and beat the RAVENS....yes the ravens

Vikings + the points - in what world should arthur smith be laying points over 3 against anybody in the league ? the only times the falcons have won they haven't covered 3, it's like 1 or 2 point wins

jets - just feel like we have one team that wins the margins; turnovers, 3rd downs, just gritty type of ball in the jets and one team that loses them .......jets play up on primetime and at home we've seen it vs bills and chiefs - i fully expect the jets d to give herbert some trouble

I agree with this

Bills defense i think is better then 49ers - absolutely i believe it........wilks is the worst offseason hire in the league

But for cincinnati - they played an arizona cardinals team in a max effort situation and were out yarded per play and were against seattle......burrow been healthy for several weeks and they just haven't looked that great imo against arizona or seattle to say they are like last years club....the defense continued to look rather weak against san fran; out yarded per play 8.2 to 6.5...gave up 8 yards per play to niners !!!

This is a bills spot - bills historically play up to these spots - lets look at how they performed in arrowhead last 2 regular seasons

the bills defense last year was leaking heavily before the playoffs ; that was not a much better bills defense. this year i think its their offense as much as defense struggling
You think the Bills D is better than SF?

That may be the only reason gof staying off but if chiefs wins the regrets of not buying the HEAVY chiefs signals will sting

Tell me why miami will play up to better competition once this year ?
Buffalo and Eagles are strong strong clues - and I would say the Chiefs are better then both teams; and have the better defense for sure between the 3
The chiefs defense will be the best unit on the field By Far in this game
Mahomes off a loss is money
Mahomes in big matchup games has been money

All the buy signs say take Chiefs except travel
That sounds a lot like transitive property thinking, which is notoriously problematic.

Miami's defense is also healthier this time.

Who have the Chiefs beaten?

Travel is big...it means the Dolphins will play drastically closer to their athletic potential than the Chiefs.

How many more times in a row will Indy give up 35+ points? Something has to be wrong with that defense, and offenses are exploiting it

You think the Bills D is better than SF?
from what san fran has shown starting with the cardinals game, i think so - I do believe the bills will do better job vs the bengals will hold them under 31 and less yards then last week

That sounds a lot like transitive property thinking, which is notoriously problematic.

Miami's defense is also healthier this time.

Who have the Chiefs beaten?

Travel is big...it means the Dolphins will play drastically closer to their athletic potential than the Chiefs.
chiefs haven't played super quality opponents to date but jacksonville and vikings are better then anything dolphins have........also Chiefs won the super bowl, dolphins haven't stepped up and won in 2 years it feels like.....not only is it their defense the offense has scored 17 and 20 in primetime matchups this year

I agree on the travel angle, titans and bills showed its true - that is my only hangup

How many more times in a row will Indy give up 35+ points? Something has to be wrong with that defense, and offenses are exploiting it
they lost their rookie corner to injury before last weeks game; thats the only game that has me very concerned the saints game was awful, but even with that - the difference in offenses between these 2 is much larger then the defensive gap imo....

they lost their rookie corner to injury before last weeks game; thats the only game that has me very concerned the saints game was awful, but even with that - the difference in offenses between these 2 is much larger then the defensive gap imo....

I will say even tho the saints offense hasn’t been consistently good most the games they had low point totals they moved the ball between the 20s they were just awful in the red zone. Coming into the year I expected saints offense to be pretty dang good and Carr has thrown for 300+ in 3 straight now. So while they havnt consistently shown it they are loaded with weapons!

I’d think any defense in the league would be salivating at the chance to get a crack at panthers crappy offense! When you sit down and look at film what player on the panthers scares ya? Theilen has been fantastic but if you scheme to take him away who is gonna make you pay? They have freaking nothing! I can’t remember the last time a Frank Reich offense has been impressive.

I think this a total mismatch, Taylor looks like he getting his legs back, him and moss make a really dang good 1-2 punch in backfield, they should dictate the game and the minute panthers decide they have to bring the safeties down into the box Downs and pitman will be ready to make them pay! I see no real edges for panthers, long as Minshew can avoid the turnover bug I think colts win this game handily. Either I’m missing somehjing or -2.5 is cake!

I’d think any defense in the league would be salivating at the chance to get a crack at panthers crappy offense! When you sit down and look at film what player on the panthers scares ya? Theilen has been fantastic but if you scheme to take him away who is gonna make you pay? They have freaking nothing! I can’t remember the last time a Frank Reich offense has been impressive.

I think this a total mismatch, Taylor looks like he getting his legs back, him and moss make a really dang good 1-2 punch in backfield, they should dictate the game and the minute panthers decide they have to bring the safeties down into the box Downs and pitman will be ready to make them pay! I see no real edges for panthers, long as Minshew can avoid the turnover bug I think colts win this game handily. Either I’m missing somehjing or -2.5 is cake!
You may be missing something.

Indy defense is hot garbage.

Can't say it's a total mismatch with a team that just allowed 38, 39 & 37 points last 3 games. 28+ allowed in 5 of 8 games. 150+ & 2 tds in each of last 2 games.... They could make Hubbard look great. Zaire Franklin hasn't practiced yet this week which I would be very concerned about if backing Indy.

I think Bryce Young is progressing well and that offense has enough playmakers to keep it close. Mingo had a 40 yard catch lw. They scored 21 @miami, 27@sea, 24@detriot. Also D seems to play light years better at home... allowed 20 to Saints, 21 to Vikings (1 defensive) & 13 to Houston.

Also have the Reich revenge angle. I lean Panthers but likely won't make it on the card. Maybe Mingo & hubbard yards over props just to fade that D

If Zaire is out Colts D the gap definitely widens.

I do think JTaylor/Moss could take the whole game over. With a problematic D on the road it would make sense to pound the run and win T.O.P.

The TOP point might be the only real good argument for the under but it‘s a good one. Because it might entail fewer drives tho, it also places a lot of onus on Colts red zone efficiency.

Bills TT o23.5 as a play maybe 1sth o10.5 as well.

They've been putting up duds for entire halfs of games but they know it's going to take a complete game to beat Joe cool at home. I think they found something being unable to run the 12 personnel. Kincaid getting more targets & more 3 wr sets is an upgrade. Shakir finally getting some targets this offense is only going up from here. Diggs gets help and the offense gets rolling!

Cook still can't block so if Cincy d line starts dominating this bet could lose, Buffalo really can't go jumbo with all the tight ends hurt. Anyway they know they'll likely need 4 tds to win this one, McD probably won't have the chance to get conservative. Bottom line even with a sore shoulder I'm putting $$$ on Allen to get to 24 vs any team in the league right now- besides the Jets.

I think this could be a good prop game again as I said Bills aren't shutting anybody down defensively right now. They do have players capable of making some splash plays if Joe makes a mistake.

Personnel wise Hendrickson hasn't practiced bad foot if he's not effective that HUGE. Dude is a beast.

Also Mixon & LT both banged up so as far as active roster the Bills are coming in healthier.

You may be missing something.

Indy defense is hot garbage.

Can't say it's a total mismatch with a team that just allowed 38, 39 & 37 points last 3 games. 28+ allowed in 5 of 8 games. 150+ & 2 tds in each of last 2 games.... They could make Hubbard look great. Zaire Franklin hasn't practiced yet this week which I would be very concerned about if backing Indy.

I think Bryce Young is progressing well and that offense has enough playmakers to keep it close. Mingo had a 40 yard catch lw. They scored 21 @miami, 27@sea, 24@detriot. Also D seems to play light years better at home... allowed 20 to Saints, 21 to Vikings (1 defensive) & 13 to Houston.

Also have the Reich revenge angle. I lean Panthers but likely won't make it on the card. Maybe Mingo & hubbard yards over props just to fade that D

I think I mentioned colts d was trash, not missing that. I said I struggle with crap d vs crap o, find those very tough to cap. I don’t see any massive improvement going on w panthers offense, I see young has put up some more yards but it mostly in games they got blown out. Is that progress or just disinterested teams playing prevent defenses? He does seem to have a nice connection with theilen but how long till teams decide to take him away and when that happens do they have a counter?

I think you put way more stock In these “revenge games”. Maybe I’m wrong but that stuff means nothing to me, imo not one person on the field will be playing any different cause panthers shifty hire head coach used to coach colts. It loooks to me like colts made a great move gettin rid of him and brungung in this new staff! Think colts on the rise and panthers will be garbage for years to come!

I agree tge colts d is total ass. Thing is they have a ton going on the offensive side the ball. Taylor starting to look like his old self, moss has kinda emerged into a solid back giving them a very good 1-2 punch in backfield. I’ll take Minshew at qb over young all day, downs is starting to look like a very good option on other side of pitman. Love the colts coach as a play caller, I think colts run game will keep their defense off the field, at some point panthers will be forced to bring safeties into the box and then pitman and downs will make them pay. I like colts to hang 27+ and even against a crap d I don’t trust panthers to score more than 20., maybe lll consider colts team total over but im fairly confident they win this game.

colts -3 - did we forget colts outplayed browns just last week and beat the RAVENS....yes the ravens

Vikings + the points - in what world should arthur smith be laying points over 3 against anybody in the league ? the only times the falcons have won they haven't covered 3, it's like 1 or 2 point wins

jets - just feel like we have one team that wins the margins; turnovers, 3rd downs, just gritty type of ball in the jets and one team that loses them .......jets play up on primetime and at home we've seen it vs bills and chiefs - i fully expect the jets d to give herbert some trouble

I wish dobbs would be starting. I have a very tough time wanting to back Hall at qb but i would love to fade atl as favs! Ridder is a crappy version of tannenhill! ThT ain’t good.

Already stated love colts also.

I’m all for fading chargers so jets or nothing.

O
Wow, Chase Young

Niners don’t play! Every year at deadline they add a potentially impactful piece! Him on other side of bosa when they have a lead watch out! Everyone seriously overreacting way to much to this little niners swoon, this a great time for it, as hoody would say the real season starts in November (something like that!).

Steelers have best home record vs rookie QBs over past 20 years. Can’t remember exact W/L but it’s over 90%. Levis was impressive in home debut, but Atlanta had very little tape on him and basically crowded the box and dared him to throw. Don’t think Steelers will make same mistake and let Hopkins run wild. Hopkins also banged up a bit. Let’s not forget Marcus Mariota also threw 4 touchdowns in his first game for Tennessee back in 2015. Minkah is out but Steelers will be getting Cam Heyward back and that’s huge. This will be a much tougher test for Levis. Steelers offense is horrible and KP8 will be hobbled with a rib injury, but expect Pit to grind out a win.

I wish dobbs would be starting. I have a very tough time wanting to back Hall at qb but i would love to fade atl as favs! Ridder is a crappy version of tannenhill! ThT ain’t good.

Already stated love colts also.

I’m all for fading chargers so jets or nothing.

Ridder got benched. Taylor Heinicke is starting. As a Vikes fan, I wish Ridder was starting.

I think I mentioned colts d was trash, not missing that. I said I struggle with crap d vs crap o, find those very tough to cap. I don’t see any massive improvement going on w panthers offense, I see young has put up some more yards but it mostly in games they got blown out. Is that progress or just disinterested teams playing prevent defenses? He does seem to have a nice connection with theilen but how long till teams decide to take him away and when that happens do they have a counter?

I think you put way more stock In these “revenge games”. Maybe I’m wrong but that stuff means nothing to me, imo not one person on the field will be playing any different cause panthers shifty hire head coach used to coach colts. It loooks to me like colts made a great move gettin rid of him and brungung in this new staff! Think colts on the rise and panthers will be garbage for years to come!

I agree tge colts d is total ass. Thing is they have a ton going on the offensive side the ball. Taylor starting to look like his old self, moss has kinda emerged into a solid back giving them a very good 1-2 punch in backfield. I’ll take Minshew at qb over young all day, downs is starting to look like a very good option on other side of pitman. Love the colts coach as a play caller, I think colts run game will keep their defense off the field, at some point panthers will be forced to bring safeties into the box and then pitman and downs will make them pay. I like colts to hang 27+ and even against a crap d I don’t trust panthers to score more than 20., maybe lll consider colts team total over but im fairly confident they win this game.
You didn’t mention a thing about the colts d being trash, unless I completely missed it.

I’m putting no stock in revenge game here just thought to bring it up.

You keep bringing up thielan and taking him away but bad defenses don’t take away players.

Again I’m not even on the panthers but I wouldn’t be in the colts just my opinion gl with your wagers

Ridder got benched. Taylor Heinicke is starting. As a Vikes fan, I wish Ridder was starting.

Oh shit. Yea I don’t like play nearly as much if it not Ridder. I didn’t think he got benched I thought I read he got a concussion but has already cleared protocol. Didn’t see who they planned on starting, that makes a huge difference imo. Heneki no prize but he has at least shown he can play the position at a average type level which a massive upgrade over Ridder imo. I have no clue how they seriously came into this season with the idea as Ridder being the starting qb.

You didn’t mention a thing about the colts d being trash, unless I completely missed it.

I’m putting no stock in revenge game here just thought to bring it up.

You keep bringing up thielan and taking him away but bad defenses don’t take away players.

Again I’m not even on the panthers but I wouldn’t be in the colts just my opinion gl with your wagers

Im sure I said something bout how much I hated capping bad offenses vs. crappy defenses (colts). I dunno, maybe I left it out the post you read? I was half asleep posting last night so hard to say! lol. I hardly bet any nfl sides so who knows if I I play colts but they clearly a better team imo. Even bad teams should be able to devise a plan to limit 1 wr! They still nfl players. If panthers had other options to make them pay it be a different story but seems to me teams should be keying in theilen. Will they totally stop him? Probably not but think they can at the very least keep him from controlling the game. Plus I think it makes life a lot easier on d if your offense is able to keep the other team on the sideline which colts should def be able to control top imo,. I just look at both rosters and coaching staffs and colts appear far more talented with a play caller I think is very good.

If Zaire is out Colts D the gap definitely widens.

I do think JTaylor/Moss could take the whole game over. With a problematic D on the road it would make sense to pound the run and win T.O.P.
the biggest issue is julius brents corner from k state being injured - that was the biggest thing

Lets put the colts d suckiness in perspective - it's not as bad as people making it out to be - before the saints game

The jaguars had a whopping 233 total yards of offense when they scored 38 points. only 148 pass yards.......mainly due to minshew throwing like 5 picks; setting up super short fields

The browns had a whopping 166 passing yards of offense against this secondary. had a defensive touchdown; and a bullshit last second td on a bad missed pi call

The colts defense before the saints game has not been a bottom 5 defense , and have been on par or better then the panthers d really - the panthers run d is really bad

The colts pass rush was immense early in the year -

The difference in offensive ability between these team is VAST

This is a mismatch game imo and if julius brents makes that much of a difference to a secondary - then so be it - i will lose but this game has to be played imo

Let's talk about another polarizing game

Jets/Chargers

Jets are giant killers beating Philly & Buffalo, and losing by 3 to KC. I'm a huge fan of Breece Hall if Buffalo had him oh boy. That D is nasty and can keep them in a game vs anyone. So why are they +3.5 at home?

Line to me is begging you to take the points- Everyone will be quick to point out how bad SD coaching is (true) but I haven't heard one person talk about the Jets oline. The whole oline is injured & they may be down to the 3rd string center. I don't see how you can back the Jets with a decimated oline, especially if you watched the game last week. Zach might get his head knocked off if they can't protect. I'd expect the Chargers to load up vs Breece and keep the pressure high. There hasn't been a rb all season really rip LA, Breece is great but with that line I don't see it. Leaning on Chargers & Jets tt u17.5

Someone tell me why Bills/Bengals o49.5 isn't POY material. Good ol fashion Public square af over.

AJ Klein hurt his back in practice wed & didn't practice thurs. Can't believe it actually matters but with this already thin Bills LB core it def does.

The Bills d is what it is at this point. If the D line can disrupt the game they'll be ok. If they don't get pressure without blitzing it's curtains. I tend to think they will struggle scheming to take away Chase. They did well lw vs Evans because they really didn't have a huge threat from the run game. I could see Cincy moving the ball well underneath and then taking shots with Chase/Higgins. Rasul plays or not does it matter? Bills gotta score 27+ to win. Possibility if someone gets up 2 scores they try to take the air out of the ball. Also the Allen turnover in the RZ chances, but something is telling me there will be points.

My heart want to straight bet Buffalo but honestly it's a coin flip at best. Already got down on the TT over and considering my first teaser of the year with Buff+pts & over.

Back