• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 13 Discussion Thread

In general I agree bout DC’s but not a fan of blanket statements. Ryan’s in Houston, Bellicheck in his prime, John harbaugh (although I think he was a special teams coach) all come to mind as reasons to never say never. For the most part i agree tho
Ryans is proving himself to have that rare quality of being a defensive coach that doesn't stifle his young QB but I can give tons of examples of defensive head coaches that destroy their young QBs. So yes there are a few that won't kill an offense but those coaches are the exception and why I've personally had enough of my team hiring defensive coordinators to run the whole team.

Ryans is proving himself to have that rare quality of being a defensive coach that doesn't stifle his young QB but I can give tons of examples of defensive head coaches that destroy their young QBs. So yes there are a few that won't kill an offense but those coaches are the exception and why I've personally had enough of my team hiring defensive coordinators to run the whole team.

Oh I agree in general it isn’t a good idea. I knew bears fucked any chance fields had the minute they hired Eberfluse (however you spell that clowns name). There no way I’d bring in a defensive guy if I had a young qb in need of grooming.

This game tonight sucks. Seems like a big number, I think seattle a bit better than the crappy teams Dallas tends to kick around but even with saying that I don’t trust geno to score 20+ on this d. 3rd down looks like a real problem for seattle. Dallas is among the best in the league offensively and defensively while seattle near the bottom on both sides, looks like a game the only way seattle stays close is if they can hit some big plays cause I suspect Dallas has a pretty big edge in plays ran and time of possession.

Oh I agree in general it isn’t a good idea. I knew bears fucked any chance fields had the minute they hired Eberfluse (however you spell that clowns name). There no way I’d bring in a defensive guy if I had a young qb in need of grooming.

Not saying Bears aren’t to blame but does one know if Fields will ever be a good passer in this league. Sure he is athletic and has speed but he is very indecisive when in the pocket. The coaching staff should take the reins off and let him air it out these next few games. Bubble screens aren’t going to tell anything. If fields is going to fail might as well go down swinging, I don’t agree with dumbing down the playbook.

Not saying Bears aren’t to blame but does one know if Fields will ever be a good passer in this league. Sure he is athletic and has speed but he is very indecisive when in the pocket. The coaching staff should take the reins off and let him air it out these next few games. Bubble screens aren’t going to tell anything. If fields is going to fail might as well go down swinging, I don’t agree with dumbing down the playbook.

Fair point, I honestly have no freaking clue and It mainly cause they hired this clown staff. Had they had some guts and hired Bienemy then we would know if fields can play! At this point other than being super fun to watch I got no idea cause I agree w you he makes a lot of bad decisions when he has all day! I dunno how many times last week I counted he coulda pulled it down and had all kinds of green in front of him but just stood there waiting for a wr til the defense collapsed. I don’t think there any question he can make all the throws, whether he can anticipate, throw guys open, or quickly read a defense I still have no idea since he hasn’t had the proper coaching since coming into the league! I’m not sure keeping him would be the right move, I’m just fairly certain drafting another qb with this coaching staff in place probably won’t work out much better!!

I don't think its fair to judge any young QB who doesn't have good coaching. On the other hand I think its fair to say that Trey Lance is a bust because he couldn't cut it playing for one of the best offensive coaches in the league.

Can the fish get over playing so poorly on the road? I could see a world where waddle and hill both have over 150 rec yards seeing how Washington secondary has to be the worst in all the league! They had guys running wide open all over the field when they played the giants for Christ sakes and the giants barely have a legit nfl wr on their roster!! As if commanders defense wasn’t hilarious enough then they traded their only 2 pass rushers at the deadline!! Hopefully Howell can put up enough points to keep fish offense being aggressive cause I’d love to see 500 or so passing yards! Just dunno why fish offense hasn’t been nearly as good on the road? Is it the noise preventing them from making adjustments at the Los? Should it matter today?

Back