472Arizona Cardinals-5½
U 47½
Nov 9 Mon 2020

7:15 PM
475New England Patriots-7½
O 41½
476New York Jets+7½
U 41½

Mitch to Dallas w those WRs would be a great pickup. If dak is healthy and ready to go je tc year you can let Mitch walk if you choose. Or keep him if you’re uncertain about daks recovery

Like Detroit catching the 3.5 at Minnesota. Not ready to buy into MN yet.

Miami is far and away the best defense Arizona will have faced to date. Fins playing opportunistic D and I could see Murray trying to do too much. I don't think they come out and hang 28+ on the Dolphins. I don't know if I can bring myself to play Tua otr though as he didn't have to do much of anything lw so jury is still out. Lean Dolphins though Cards tt u27 looks good too

Hahaha. So Gilbert & Rush have a combined nine pass attempts in the NFL. Yet McCarthy plans to start one of them because they are "more experienced" than DiNucci who actually played a full game. This should be interesting.

Hahaha. So Gilbert & Rush have a combined nine pass attempts in the NFL. Yet McCarthy plans to start one of them because they are "more experienced" than DiNucci who actually played a full game. This should be interesting.

Squarest of square but lay the 13.5.

Tomlin's not into the Jones dog and pony show in Dallas. He will put it on the Cowboys.

They gonna be able to play Thursday night game? Barely caught any of it but think I was hearing something bout niners play/players with covid?

Good god. I should have pounded packers when I saw -6 earlier. I don’t trust them but seems like a game they outta be able to avenge those ass kickings from last year. Niners are freaking decimated at the skill positions.

Some dude named Jake Luton is starting for the Jags against the Texans. Have no idea who he is but no way I can put my money on a untested rookie.

Liked the Chiefs over but has since lost 2 pts value. Panthers have been in almost every game but this the ultimate step up in class for them. CMC back makes this offense even better. I could easily see the Panthers being a trendy dog pick this week and a 2 td+ win for KC.

@Capaholic thoughts?

Some dude named Jake Luton is starting for the Jags against the Texans. Have no idea who he is but no way I can put my money on a untested rookie.
Scary to back the Texans as a td road fave with the way the D has been playing. Pretty high total for an unknown qb. Could still see the Jags running all over Houston's trash d.

Like Wash this week. Giants on a short week vs a rested Wash team who can get withIn 1/2 game of first place. DJ is prone to turning the ball over and facing one of the better D’s in the league. Wash outplayed them last meeting but penalties and turnovers cost them (including a fumble return for a defensive touchdown).

Squarest of square but lay the 13.5.

Tomlin's not into the Jones dog and pony show in Dallas. He will put it on the Cowboys.
I laid it fortunately right before it jumped to 14. I smell a thorough ass-kicking as well.

Looks like Mostert is out for SF. What's their depth like at RB because GB D can't stop a running nose.

I laid it fortunately right before it jumped to 14. I smell a thorough ass-kicking as well.

Looks like Mostert is out for SF. What's their depth like at RB because GB D can't stop a running nose.

I think the hasty kid starting then McKinnen behind him, after that I have no idea. Wr in much worse shape, they just resigned Pettit who they had cut. I assume this Trent Taylor kid is the feature weapon in the slot, I never heard of him before last week. After that I don’t even know who they got to throw to?

I dunno if packers have any RBs? I don’t think jones gonna play, Williams and Dillon both on covid list. That all packers rbs I’ve seen this year, lol. So I dunno this line might be getting to high? I think if you got pack before it hit -7 or more you in good shape but I’m not sure bout laying td or more. Thinking about using them to start a big teaser for the weekend and being done with it.

Liked the Chiefs over but has since lost 2 pts value. Panthers have been in almost every game but this the ultimate step up in class for them. CMC back makes this offense even better. I could easily see the Panthers being a trendy dog pick this week and a 2 td+ win for KC.

@Capaholic thoughts?

I kind of like the under to be honest. Perhaps the market hasnt adjusted for CMC's return but I think the Chiefs defense is going to continue to be physical and stifle the passing game. If they run? More clock running. Chiefs have the bye on the horizon.. Get in, get out. Retool for the back half. I would agree that Carolina will be trendy, but I dont think it's the right side. Staying off either way.

I think the hasty kid starting then McKinnen behind him, after that I have no idea. Wr in much worse shape, they just resigned Pettit who they had cut. I assume this Trent Taylor kid is the feature weapon in the slot, I never heard of him before last week. After that I don’t even know who they got to throw to?

I dunno if packers have any RBs? I don’t think jones gonna play, Williams and Dillon both on covid list. That all packers rbs I’ve seen this year, lol. So I dunno this line might be getting to high? I think if you got pack before it hit -7 or more you in good shape but I’m not sure bout laying td or more. Thinking about using them to start a big teaser for the weekend and being done with it.
I like Hasty over 64.5 yards. Kid is talented. GB not great vs run & who are Niners throwing too? Gotta pound the run game unless down 20 early.

I like Hasty over 64.5 yards. Kid is talented. GB not great vs run & who are Niners throwing too? Gotta pound the run game unless down 20 early.

yea I mean if he gets the carries (and can stay upright which been a challenge for whomever niners lead back been) I don’t see why he wouldn’t hit that? I think Shanny can prob throw one of us back there and get us 65+ vs Green Bay if he wants to. Long as McKinnen don’t take over the game and like you said long as they don’t get down big which I really wouldn’t expect I don’t see why he wouldn’t pass that number?

I would just like to claim credit for this incredible call. Do think Hasty ends up being a good back in the league, but this was about as bad a prediction as you can get. 4 carries, 3 yards.
:cokeline::biglaugh:

Just heard interesting stat on VSIN while some guy was making a case for Titans being one of the top teaser teams of the week (he like the Giants as the other).

Teams who lead the league in time being down by 10 pts or more, NYJ, Dallas & Chicago.

Wow, that is interesting. Never a good thing to be lumped in a category with the two worst teams in the league.

I would just like to claim credit for this incredible call. Do think Hasty ends up being a good back in the league, but this was about as bad a prediction as you can get. 4 carries, 3 yards.
:cokeline::biglaugh:

as I mentioned, if he got the carries I thought you had a good play. I’m sure you knew about 2-3 series in as I did it was in trouble, soon as I saw McKinnen so much I thought “damn, I bet it cause his pass catching and shanny needed more weapons out there”, I didn’t even really consider that before hand. Shit happens with rbs this day and age, I had him in one my prime time mon/thu dfs lineups, pretty much cost me even getting my money back on that one where I was placing coming in and had adams and hand full of others still playing. Lol

Titans have no Punter for Sunday. They can't sign anyone so gonna be someone stepping in to punt.....

Ravens now a +1 dog.
So glad I jumped on -2 before it went to 3, WTF! Anyone heard about their LB crew? From what I heard that's what has a lot to do with the line drop. Other than that, Ravens off tough loss, Indy off blowout win, like the spot for Balti.

I'm gonna go ahead and say I think the Colts might be the biggest frauds out there. Watched the Cincy game and if they had played any d whatsoever they would have trounced INdy. Everyone points to their great D but look at who they have played.Not a playoff team in sight. 21+ allowed last 3 so I think the Ravens tt o23.5-115 may be a play for me. Lamar off a bad day no Ingram really has no effect as Dobbins/Gus are more than serviceable. I know the D will be decimated but I think a Ravens offensive bounceback is coming in a big big way.

So glad I jumped on -2 before it went to 3, WTF! Anyone heard about their LB crew? From what I heard that's what has a lot to do with the line drop. Other than that, Ravens off tough loss, Indy off blowout win, like the spot for Balti.
Whole Ravens d is out

Bills will be without C Mitch Morse. Feliciano finally back and run game immediately looks better, can't wait till the oline is all intact.

They'll also be without Milano, who has played low snaps 2 weeks straight and obv is not ok. AJ Klein continues to be the worst lb in all of football. The good news is they have the starting secondary all playing, a must vs this team.

I think the Bills are the play, and would have played tt o24.5 but it's now sitting at 27. Grabbed +3 & +140 in a ML parlay so far. TB/KC/Buff/Titans +450

I'm gonna go ahead and say I think the Colts might be the biggest frauds out there. Watched the Cincy game and if they had played any d whatsoever they would have trounced INdy. Everyone points to their great D but look at who they have played.Not a playoff team in sight. 21+ allowed last 3 so I think the Ravens tt o23.5-115 may be a play for me. Lamar off a bad day no Ingram really has no effect as Dobbins/Gus are more than serviceable. I know the D will be decimated but I think a Ravens offensive bounceback is coming in a big big way.
Interesting stuff.

Back