Tulane (-3) ----- REG WINNER

Texas A&M (-2.5) ----- REG LOSER

USC (-1) ----- MASTERED WINNER
USC (-2.5) ----- REG LOSER

N'western ML (+160) ----- Small Potatoes LOSER

Washington ML (+165) ----- Small Potatoes WINNER

ML Parlay (+113): WINNER
Stanford, OU, Clemson, Bama

Up & down week...emotional roller coaster, that ended up making a little money. Overall, I am very pleased w/ how I capped almost every game. Felt I did a great job w/ all but 1....& that being Ole Miss. Every other one i felt I did a fine job on & could have had a killer week. If anyone wants my opinion on them then feel free to ask & I'll do some writing up.

Week 8 already........sad face

ULL Ragin' Cajun's ML (+125) ----- Small Potatoes
I do not like playing road teams on weeknight games. I do not like playing teams that had a 3 hour weather delay while traveling. But regardless, it's a straight play on I have to pay to believe that ULL is now not a top team in the Sun Belt. The team had a pretty difficult out of conference & got abused. They were also banged up all beginning of the year & are now healthy. Major boost on both sides of the ball, and during the bye week Hudspeth made some changes to the defense that has all the sudden become atrocious, bringing in lots of speed & "getting the best 11 players on the field at once."

BOL tonight peps.

San Jose St (-1.5) ----- REG
this will be mastered baring any ridiculous line movement. Write up coming tomorrow.

will also be on UVA, Nevada, ND, OSU.....eh there's more but it's not coming to me right now. I'll have them and write ups tomorrow

Thanks guys! Get money this weekend
Adding to the above posted play on SJSU:

SJSU ML (-118) ----- MASTERED
Of course I feel confident at -1.5 also, just figured with the reduced juice I'll take it here. A couple things I dont like about SJSU in this game....of course #1 is the altitude in Laromie. That concerns me. Other thing i dont like, but not quite sure if it worries me about this game, is Joe Gray's arm strength....they have gotten great production from him but he hasn't thrown it downfield much, & also the Red Zone offense has been lacking.
Now for why I am supremely confident in this pick....The offense has been so much more effective for Sparta since Joe Gray has taken over. He doesn't have great arm strength, but he does have high accuracy & he adds a mobility factor to the position. B/c of his ability to pass the ball effectively, SJSU's running game has came back to life b/c now they have holes to run through. In this match up w/ Wyoming, I love SJSU's offense here. Sparty has much more speed than Wyoming has & that should show on Saturday. Wyoming has also been less than crisp in the secondary ever since FS White got injured, as his leadership & communication looks to be missed. If TE Billy Freeman is a "go" for Saturday, then I think Joe Gray & the whole offense could have success not only on the edges, but down the middle too.
Most surprising thing about SJSU is that they actually have a defense this year....& a good one. The secondary looks real, & I think the run D will actually prove to be better than their numbers show. Main reason for defense doing well....DC Greg Robinson. The dude has done work here. SJSU pass D numbers are probably faulty b/c of some of the teams they have played, but regardless, after watching them a few times this year I do feel like it's probably the best pass D in the MWC. Mind you, they did hold a pretty good UNLV passing offense in check, & against Nevada they completely eliminated Fajaro from passing the ball. Run D numbers dont look good, but they did play Auburn & Minnesota (gave up 365avg these 2 games), and if you take out those 2 games then they have allowed just over 4ypc (respectable). Wyoming doesn't run a read option offense like those 2 teams do though, & I think SJSU will be better suited against the run vs a team like Wyoming who will line up & run pro offense.
Bottom line here is that I do have concerns about the altitude catching up to this team. But SJSU is off a bye, & as ridiculous as it sounds, they control their destiny in a very average MWC. They have a lot of games on the road coming up, & I'm confident they know how important this win is. Overall, i think they are a far better team than Wyoming (a team that is transitioning under Bohl). The offense is much more efficent under Gray, and the defense is well coached & has some NFL talent. More reasons to like this game: SJSU holds DECISIVE advantages on both 3rd down offense & defense for both teams. Sparta is good at both, Wyoming is struggling at both. I would like to see SJSU get out to an early lead just incase the altitude catches up to them late in the game lol.

Okie St (+10) ----- REG
Okie St ML (+340) ----- Small Potatoes
I could go no rants about why not to pick OSU. They can't run the ball effectively....going back to what I believed preseason was a huge loss when Joe Wickline went to Texas (notice Texas OL getting better this year too), they are young team, etc etc.
But what I do like about it: TCU is in a massively bad spot here. Coming off of 2 games against top 10 opponents & now facing probably the most over rated #15 team in recent memory. Patterson even said that "there were tears" after the game against Baylor. It's hard to cap how teams do after emotional games like that, so I wont put too much stock into it. But what I do know is that there are reasons why TCU, West Virginia, and nearly every other school that goes from a small conference to a power 5 conference struggle their first few years: and that is b/c they aren't used to the grind of these schedules. They arent used to playing quality competition every week. TCU may be over that hump now, but I'll have to see it to believe it.
Last week there were 2 big reasons why I picked Baylor: 1.) Their defense is struggling covering the deep ball. 2.) Even though Boykin is probably the most improved player in the nation, he has yet to show up in a 4th qtr...didn't against OU & didn't against Baylor. Which I dont blame him, it's something 95% of players have to have experience w/ before they can do. I don't know how much Boykin's 4th qtr has to do w/ this game against OSU though, but what I do know is that Daxx Garmon throws a very good deep ball, & OSU's WR's are probably 2nd best in the Big 12 behind Baylor. I expect for Gundy to get some wrinkles to get Tyreek Hill the ball more. & although Boykin only hurt his non-throwing wrist....I think that will take away some of his scrambling abilities, which IMO hinders this offense big time. OSU also has very good athletes & an underrated DL to help contain him hopefully. Gundy is like 9-1 ATS as a 10+pt dog too I believe....I think they keep it close.

Last edited:
Nevada (+12) ----- REG
Nevada ML (+380) ----- Small Potatoes
Raise your hand if you got injured playing for BYU?!?!?!?!
It's impossible for me to overlook the injuries this team has rattled up. Not only Taysom Hill, but RB Jamaal Williams, 3 of their 4 DB's, their best LB Fua....the list goes on and on. I believe I saw where 10 starters were either out or questionable for this game. BYU's defense hasn't been the same this year, & it's large part b/c of the injuries. The secondary has not been good b/c they have now thrown 3+ different guys back there w/ limited starting experience, which does not bode well going against Fajaro who has been hott this year. Their LB's are majorly made up of freshmen and sophomores now, and while I think the defense & team as a whole will come around and make a good push at the end of the year, I just don't think it's going to happen this week or probably not next.
Nevada has played very well this year at times, and if they can keep down on the mental mistakes then I give them a punchers chance at this game. I won't be surprised to see Fajaro take this game over, & although Nevada's defense has been leaky, it has potential, especially on the DL. And given the BYU offense that is missing 3-4 key members, Nevada's D could do just enough to not only stay within the number, but also win the game.

Cuse ML/Stanford ML (+135) ----- REG
Even with all the injuries Cuse has, I am hard pressed to see them lose to a Wake team that has been as bad as it has, especially on offense. There is a great blog by Phil Steele this week that shows ypp averages & how well teams do against thier opponents average. I strongly recommend looking at it. On that you can see just how bad Wake has been.
If Cuse loses, I'll come back & hit Stanford. They did lose their starting DT in practice this week for the year, which will be a blow I believe. Regardless, I think Stanford's defense is the Truth, & I see a huge physical advantage for Stanford all over the field, especially their OL going against the Devils DL.

ML Parlay (+135):
OU, Baylor, SDSU

Will be on UVA most likely. It's a good time to see Duke get exposed. Blue Devils have hardly played better than over half the teams they have faced this year. Being outgained in half their match ups, & really not facing a hard schedule. UVA has faced a tough schedule & has faired very well. Cavs coming off a bye. Dukes defense is leaky especially against the run, & UVA is averaging 225 yd/gm the last 3 games....their offense may be catching up to their defense. Concern: UVA lives off turnovers by their defense & Duke doesn't give up the ball....something's gotta give.

Will be on Notre Dame...just waiting for now.
Probably on Texas Tech....great spot for them to let off some steam against a Kansas team that blew their load last week. Tech's offense is clicking better, & Kansas' offense can't score enough on a porious Tech defense to keep up.

Virginia (+3) even ----- REG

FIU (+22.5) ----- Small Potatoes
gonna keep fading Marshall on the road Til they make me back some money lost dammit....or keep losing. (You will lose to UAB in a few weeks, please)

Texas Tech (-13) ----- Small Potatoes

will add Notre Dame still
possibly FAU on the ML

The more I look at Stanford the more I love it. Spent a lot of time tonight on it and others. Will probably still have a play on them tomorrow regardless.

Thanks fellas.

SJSU making the game closer than it should be. All for 1st half drives get inside the red zone. Aside for 1 defensive series, they are doing whatever they want.

Forgot to post but I added:

Notre Dame (+10) ----- REG
Notre Dame ML (+300) ----- Small Potatoes

how bout them Sooners??
Shoot me

Back