Miami -53 (L)

NC State over 47 (W)
Baylor over 54 (L)
MTSU over 50.5
Wash St over 54.5

Okla St -7 -119 (L)

Last edited:
Added K State -5 and under 48

This game has a very stinky feel to it. I’m def not saying ya wrong, I dunno how the hell anyone could play mizzou other than I think they coulda made this -7 and still got plenty of k-st money and a little sharp money playing the number on the dog, apparently they got some anyways cause now it down to -4?? I think tigers have a motivational edge but those are very tough for me to figure out when it matters? I think tigers have some players that could test the part of k-st d I have questions about but they havnt run any kind of offense that would lead me to believe they will actually do it now? And I’m not talking just this year, I’m talking since they hired Drinkoeitz who came with some applause that has to have worn off by now cause this offense been a complete joke ever since he got here!! All I can say is he has brought in a couple big time wr recruits, cook is supposed to be able to throw . Why in gods name they only threw it 19x last week when they had success doing so and let that game with mtsu be so close going into the 4th I’ll never know. I wish I had any respect for this coaching staff cause I see a path here, I just have no faith they will even attempt to play that way!!

This game has a very stinky feel to it. I’m def not saying ya wrong, I dunno how the hell anyone could play mizzou other than I think they coulda made this -7 and still got plenty of k-st money and a little sharp money playing the number on the dog, apparently they got some anyways cause now it down to -4?? I think tigers have a motivational edge but those are very tough for me to figure out when it matters? I think tigers have some players that could test the part of k-st d I have questions about but they havnt run any kind of offense that would lead me to believe they will actually do it now? And I’m not talking just this year, I’m talking since they hired Drinkoeitz who came with some applause that has to have worn off by now cause this offense been a complete joke ever since he got here!! All I can say is he has brought in a couple big time wr recruits, cook is supposed to be able to throw . Why in gods name they only threw it 19x last week when they had success doing so and let that game with mtsu be so close going into the 4th I’ll never know. I wish I had any respect for this coaching staff cause I see a path here, I just have no faith they will even attempt to play that way!!
Despite what I wrote, I actually bet K State at -3.5. Now you have me concerned.

Back