130Green Bay Packers-7
-300U 48½
Jan 3 Mon 2022

08:15 PM
131Cleveland Browns-3
O 41
132Pittsburgh Steelers+3
U 41

I wonder what Washington and Pittsburgh mentality is…huge losses and dangerously narrowed playiff chances

Going to be a huge teaser weekend with Buffalo, NE and Tampa as the anchors. Need to guess which one of them ends up losing.

I would put the total points given up by the Jets the next two weeks at 75 and say they will give up more than that. Brady loves putting it on the Jets and he will relish facing that defense and secondary. Not a fan of laying big points on the road but I will be all over Tampa this week.

How the hell does Seattle keep getting so much respect??
I think that depends on what you remotely take away from yesterday's game, always tough in those conditions

Run defense was wayy better than I expected

Reynolds is likely out now and Leos on back end of B2B road trips

Says a lot when the only real change is the QB and the spread flips a full tuddy.

-3 to +3

Vegas loves Book, not.

Jimmy G has a thumb injury that might be significant. I put a smidge on the under 45.5 in that game and +14.5

It's not just about Book starting, it's also that the Saints have 21 players and 4 assistant coaches out with Covid. Aside from signing 4 guys off the street (who will be active tonight), they also activated their entire practice squad. It's just a huge question mark how they perform tonight.

It's not just about Book starting, it's also that the Saints have 21 players and 4 assistant coaches out with Covid. Aside from signing 4 guys off the street (who will be active tonight), they also activated their entire practice squad. It's just a huge question mark how they perform tonight.
So it's basically a preseason game, only time we see a total that low

Sean Payton said they were taking the QB power runs designed for Taysom out of the playbook, but Ian Book may find himself running for his life behind a patchwork offensive line. I don't that he would run by design, but I also don't know that he doesn't end up scrambling for 8 yards a quarter out of necessity either.

Going to be a huge teaser weekend with Buffalo, NE and Tampa as the anchors. Need to guess which one of them ends up losing.
I'll make a case for Falcons........weakest part of that d is run defense and bills don't want to do that. Other side of ball Arthur Smith prefers to establish run and falcons aren't great at it but are sneaky good , at times, and bills run d could be one of those times.. ....2 weeks ago panthers should of covered vs bills. Bills now off biggest game of year. Dolphins should of covered vs bills early in year at buffalo. Only teams buffalo has blown out are teams worse than falcons at time they played. I think Falcons can hang.

I'll make a case for Falcons........weakest part of that d is run defense and bills don't want to do that. Other side of ball Arthur Smith prefers to establish run and falcons aren't great at it but are sneaky good , at times, and bills run d could be one of those times.. ....2 weeks ago panthers should of covered vs bills. Bills now off biggest game of year. Dolphins should of covered vs bills early in year at buffalo. Only teams buffalo has blown out are teams worse than falcons at time they played. I think Falcons can hang.
Would be careful here. Buffalo has covered every game they have won this season (1 possible push depending on Miami line).

O/U erred to the low side last week. Of the 10 games with an O/U of 43 or less, 7 went over. Only 6 such games this week, so with 10 games higher than 43 the under may have a good day.

ATL/BUF - tough to lay 14.5 with Bills off a huge win, but I wouldn't touch the Falcons either. Competent QBs leans to over the 44.5.

NYG/CHI - not interested, neither team has motivation

KC/CIN - Chiefs offense is starting to roll, Bengals a little more hit or miss, hit big last week. Both teams super hungry. Total is not yet to 50, which seems incredible. Over or nothing here.

MIA/TEN - Dolphins winning with defense, as are the Tits, who haven't scored more than 20 in weeks. Dolphins on a 7 games win streak but have crossed 20 only 4 out of 7. Under 41.5 looks good.

LV/IND - Raiders offense hasn't crossed 17 since Thanksgiving. Hard not to see the Colts forcing their will upon Vegas and running it down their throats. Line has shrunk to 5.5 so watch out for COVID news. BREAKING - WENTZ ON THE COVID LIST

JAX/NE - Bill has been known to take out his frustrations in games like this, so its Pats or nothing. Can't trust Jax to contribute to the total either. Probably pass.

TAM/NYJ - As noted, Jets D is tissue paper at this point and Tommy loves to take it to them for old times sake. Over a mid 40s total looks inviting.

PHI/WAS - rematch from two weeks ago when Philly covered late against a game Garrett Gilbert led team. WFT were thoroughly embarrassed on SNF so they'll be keyed up in this one. Dog should be barking in this one.

LAR/BALT - Rams won kinda ugly last week now go up against a fading Ravens team that was knocked around last week. I just don't trust Stafford in these spots. Want to see who's under center for Baltimore but if it stays at +3.5 I think you have to look their way.

DEN/LAC - Tough game, both teams off two game losing streaks have screwed their playoff chances, basically making this an elimination game. Chargers are an over machine, while Denver has been playing D and cashing unders. The QB talent says take the Chargers but laying more than 4 seems dicey. Pass.

HOU/SF - Texans on a two game winning streak while Trey Lance might be the QB for SF. -12.5 is a pretty big hurdle for a rookie making his second start, but how motivated are the Texans? Pass.

ARI/DAL - Cowboys are rolling and Cards are reeling. Almost makes it a must play on Arizona, doesn't it?

CAR/NO - Yuk, no interest.

DET/SEA - Seattle -7, wasn't that the line last week vs the Bears? Line seems a little light, Detroit is scrappy.....SOMETIMES. I'll lay the 7.

MIN/GB - Since 2012 these two teams have played a pair of over games twice. In that time they've also played to a tie twice. Do you think they'll tie this year? Me neither. I like a January Lambeau under here and probably Green Bay -6.5 too.

CLE/PIT - Not being said officially but this is probably Big Ben's last home game. Steelers will be fired up for this one, and they've been OK at home. Browns coming off a Mayfield shitshow, think they might run it a few times. Incredibly the Browns are favored. Once more to the Tomlin dog kennel.

Last edited:
I'm a glutton for punishment, prob gonna be on Jax ats with some ML.

The Pats have been overachieving this season and I wouldn't be surprised to see it all come crashing down. No Judon is huge to me, 3 LBS out and I think outside of Jackson the Pats corners are average.

Lawrence will end up being better than Mac by a mile. Mac is Chad Pennington mark my words

Good points. I was at the Dolphins/Bills game and played the Fins 2ndh. Very unlucky ats loss there as they dominated most of the game. Watching that made me play Jags ats & ML vs my Bills the next week.

I disagree with the last statement- ppl forget about them dominating the Chiefs earlier in the season. And lw the Bills put the game out of reach pretty early.

Don't get it twisted ppl- the Bills can't stop the run. I had Harris in every dfs lineup lw (along with McKenzie $4700 lol). If the Falcons are smart they run non stop with a little play action. Patterson/Davis could give the Bills some trouble. In the end I think the Bills offense will be too much, but I could easily see a 17 point lead for the Bills throughout with the Falcons getting in the redzone late. I don't want any part of it. If I hadn't just went back and looked at the Falcons losses vs playoff bound teams I'd say the 14.5 might have value. Maybe not.

Important to note that Gabe Davis and Beasley are still out. McKenzie played the game of his life lw but I'd expect the Bills to target Knox more and get the run game going. Still thinking this one through.

How do the Raiders not win vs the Colts? Half the team is out. Run blitz Taylor every time he's in the game. Would think Waller plays.

Good points. I was at the Dolphins/Bills game and played the Fins 2ndh. Very unlucky ats loss there as they dominated most of the game. Watching that made me play Jags ats & ML vs my Bills the next week.

I disagree with the last statement- ppl forget about them dominating the Chiefs earlier in the season. And lw the Bills put the game out of reach pretty early.

Don't get it twisted ppl- the Bills can't stop the run. I had Harris in every dfs lineup lw (along with McKenzie $4700 lol). If the Falcons are smart they run non stop with a little play action. Patterson/Davis could give the Bills some trouble. In the end I think the Bills offense will be too much, but I could easily see a 17 point lead for the Bills throughout with the Falcons getting in the redzone late. I don't want any part of it. If I hadn't just went back and looked at the Falcons losses vs playoff bound teams I'd say the 14.5 might have value. Maybe not.

Important to note that Gabe Davis and Beasley are still out. McKenzie played the game of his life lw but I'd expect the Bills to target Knox more and get the run game going. Still thinking this one through.
Because the Chiefs were not remotely the same team in that part of the season as they are now

I'm a glutton for punishment, prob gonna be on Jax ats with some ML.

The Pats have been overachieving this season and I wouldn't be surprised to see it all come crashing down. No Judon is huge to me, 3 LBS out and I think outside of Jackson the Pats corners are average.

Lawrence will end up being better than Mac by a mile. Mac is Chad Pennington mark my words

O/U erred to the low side last week. Of the 10 games with an O/U of 43 or less, 7 went over. Only 6 such games this week, so with 10 games higher than 43 the under may have a good day.

ATL/BUF - tough to lay 14.5 with Bills off a huge win, but I wouldn't touch the Falcons either. Competent QBs leans to over the 44.5.

NYG/CHI - not interested, neither team has motivation

KC/CIN - Chiefs offense is starting to roll, Bengals a little more hit or miss, hit big last week. Both teams super hungry. Total is not yet to 50, which seems incredible. Over or nothing here.

MIA/TEN - Dolphins winning with defense, as are the Tits, who haven't scored more than 20 in weeks. Dolphins on a 7 games win streak but have crossed 20 only 4 out of 7. Under 41.5 looks good.

LV/IND - Raiders offense hasn't crossed 17 since Thanksgiving. Hard not to see the Colts forcing their will upon Vegas and running it down their throats. Line has shrunk to 5.5 so watch out for COVID news. BREAKING - WENTZ ON THE COVID LIST

JAX/NE - Bill has been known to take out his frustrations in games like this, so its Pats or nothing. Can't trust Jax to contribute to the total either. Probably pass.

TAM/NYJ - As noted, Jets D is tissue paper at this point and Tommy loves to take it to them for old times sake. Over a mid 40s total looks inviting.

PHI/WAS - rematch from two weeks ago when Philly covered late against a game Garrett Gilbert led team. WFT were thoroughly embarrassed on SNF so they'll be keyed up in this one. Dog should be barking in this one.

LAR/BALT - Rams won kinda ugly last week now go up against a fading Ravens team that was knocked around last week. I just don't trust Stafford in these spots. Want to see who's under center for Baltimore but if it stays at +3.5 I think you have to look their way.

DEN/LAC - Tough game, both teams off two game losing streaks have screwed their playoff chances, basically making this an elimination game. Chargers are an over machine, while Denver has been playing D and cashing unders. The QB talent says take the Chargers but laying more than 4 seems dicey. Pass.

HOU/SF - Texans on a two game winning streak while Trey Lance might be the QB for SF. -12.5 is a pretty big hurdle for a rookie making his second start, but how motivated are the Texans? Pass.

ARI/DAL - Cowboys are rolling and Cards are reeling. Almost makes it a must play on Arizona, doesn't it?

CAR/NO - Yuk, no interest.

DET/SEA - Seattle -7, wasn't that the line last week vs the Bears? Line seems a little light, Detroit is scrappy.....SOMETIMES. I'll lay the 7.

MIN/GB - Since 2012 these two teams have played a pair of over games twice. In that time they've also played to a tie twice. Do you think they'll tie this year? Me neither. I like a January Lambeau under here and probably Green Bay -6.5 too.

CLE/PIT - Not being said officially but this is probably Big Ben's last home game. Steelers will be fired up for this one, and they've been OK at home. Browns coming off a Mayfield shitshow, think they might run it a few times. Incredibly the Browns are favored. Once more to the Tomlin dog kennel.
Lance at quarterback should provide even more ample impetus to SF to keep the ball on the ground, which they can readily accomplish against paper-thin Houston. Especially if Brandin Cooks isn/t back to take advantage of Ambry Thomas as 49ers' top cornerback, I see this as a very very low-scoring game.

I also think Packers. Cousins is terrible in those outside December games.

KC had the advantage of playing vs Love instead of Rodgers. A slumping Dak. Bad offenses a bunch of times. The win vs the Chargers shows they can beat anyone at any time. I don't think they reach the SB.

Lance at quarterback should provide even more ample impetus to SF to keep the ball on the ground, which they can readily accomplish against paper-thin Houston. Especially if Brandin Cooks isn/t back to take advantage of Ambry Thomas as 49ers' top cornerback, I see this as a very very low-scoring game.

I also think Packers. Cousins is terrible in those outside December games.

Niners offense was awful to watch last time Lance played. Qb run right, qb run left, qb run up middle. I really hope he has learned a few more plays the last month or 2!!

KC had the advantage of playing vs Love instead of Rodgers. A slumping Dak. Bad offenses a bunch of times. The win vs the Chargers shows they can beat anyone at any time. I don't think they reach the SB.

I’m not sure beating the chargers means all that much, can houston beat anyone? Lol. Chargers been overvalued by most all year, terrible coach. Of course kc can beat anyone, they have to be the favs to come out the afc, tough to have much confidence to pick anyone but them, all the afc playoff teams are pretty flawed in one way or another, kc seems by far the most complete team in the conf. Certainly not invincible tho.

I think colts can beat anyone but at same time wentz could play awful at any point and get them bounced by anyone! Your bills can obviously beat anyone but I don’t trust them to put together 3 straight really good efforts, it is encouraging they seem to be starting to realize they gotta at least have a smidge of a run game but will they stick with it?

Feel pretty confident it one of those 3 teams coming out the afc and kc easily the most trustworthy to me, wouldn’t shock me if they don’t make it tho.

Your bills can obviously beat anyone but I don’t trust them to put together 3 straight really good efforts, it is encouraging they seem to be starting to realize they gotta at least have a smidge of a run game but will they stick with it?

Feel pretty confident it one of those 3 teams coming out the afc and kc easily the most trustworthy to me, wouldn’t shock me if they don’t make it tho.
Offensively it comes down more to the line protecting Allen and not committing penalties that put them in long 3rd downs. IDK if this line can put together 3 straight good performances but I sure hope they do. I expect Singletary to get a majority of the touches out of the backfield from here on out, he's playing well.

As I said before the Bills can't stop a rb. So if they face a team with an elite wr/te (Hill, Kelce) and any rb with a pulse they'll have to score 30+ to win.

Tre White out changes this defense immensely. I don't give them much of a shot to win any playoff game this season unless the d suddenly turns into the 2012 Giants

But Allen is a superstar. I do think when he's on he is close to unstoppable. Last week his performance was even better when you look at the incomplete passes. He was DEALING. Any given sunday!

Back