132Los Angeles Rams+3 Markets+3
+131U 40½
8:20 PM
101Washington Football Team-3½
-195O 43½
102Philadelphia Eagles+3 Markets+3½
+170U 43½

Last edited:
Current lines make me wonder whether Buffalo or Pitt care about Week 17 (2 or 3 seed doesn’t matter thatttt much with no or limited fans). Miami and Cleveland are in absolute must win situations, as is Indy but one of them will be left out (Indy if they are all tied and assuming Balt and Tenn win. If either lost, they would be out)

An 11-5 team is possibly out though even with seven playoff teams which is wild.

I am on the Eagles -1. They will beat the DC bunch imo

Unless Smith can go at QB with that bum calf that's probably a good play. But have to wonder if Rivera was resting him yesterday knowing they'd just have to win one of the last two.

Film is out on Hurts, though. And that arm alone ain't going to beat you.

Last edited:
Granted I am holding miracle Dallas wins NFC East ticket.

If the Giants win the division it might be the most crazy thing in NFL history.

Not 100% but I thought look ahead line had Gmen -3. It seemed like everyone including that NBC Nate Silver looking lunatic were acting like Dallas had no chance. That guy is a Mouse and an embarrassment to men.

Dallas wins late I'm hoping.

The calf injury is on Smith's reconstructed leg. It's all kinda related for leg to work properly. I dont think he plays effectively if at all.

That Old Dominion QB scares me tho. Maybe even more than Smith and Eagles lost some defense yesterday. No way Rivera plays Haskins again. The GM that drafted him should be fired out of the NFL

Pretty freaking wild

Last edited:
I had 8 preseason bets that I put in kinda late. I'm sitting 3-3

Houston o7.5 Loser
Packers u8.5 Loser
Lions o6.5 Loser

Bills win East Winner
Bengals u 5 5 Winner
Chargers u7.5 Winner

Waiting on

Tenny make playoffs
Cowboys win East.

Pretty dang average. Hope I get lucky

Unless Smith can go at QB with that bum calf that's probably a good play. But have to wonder if Rivera was resting him yesterday knowing they'd just have to win one of the last two.

Film is out on Hurts, though. And that arm alone ain't going to beat you.
this will be the kiss of death....I'm feeling it right now. Had Dallas & SF MLs this weekend and a few more.

If I was Browns fan I'd quit on the NFL. Yall got screwed. Asymptomatic players, a fake test that proves nothing, boom no WRs, boom no way to win. Dirty Dirty Dirty

Then mainstream asshole media says it their fault as if a human could avoid a fake corona and a fake test by living in some bullshit bubble

Browns fans got fucked and prolly too afraid to say shit about it.

"Contact tracing" is more fake pseudo science disguised by our totalitarian, corporate rulers.

Reject it or you will regret it even more than you hating 2020. Believe that!

Last edited:
Okay,

Goff had surgery and is out this week.

Rams trying to sign Bortles.

Chiefs will rest some starters.

Stafford might be out.

Crazy how easy it is to understand that in less than 10 seconds, not sure if that requires therapy or not

Could be some weird things happening this weekend. Imagine the Bills comfortably ahead of Miami in the 4th quarter, Ravens leading Bengals, and Browns ahead of Steelers. Now you've got a Steelers team playing backups against a Browns team they will face again the next week. Do we see some Kimo rollups on players legs? Do we see Rudolph reignite the feud with Garrett leading to suspensions the next week? Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in four years, that's a long time around here. This is the team that had coach Joey Porter on the field instigating Bengals into penalties in a playoff game. I wouldn't discount anything with these guys.

I had 8 preseason bets that I put in kinda late. I'm sitting 3-3

Houston o7.5 Loser
Packers u8.5 Loser
Lions o6.5 Loser

Bills win East Winner
Bengals u 5 5 Winner
Chargers u7.5 Winner

Waiting on

Tenny make playoffs
Cowboys win East.

Pretty dang average. Hope I get lucky

Correlations are an interesting thing. When I was putting these bets in Rogers TD passes was 26.5. For some reason I didnt believe in Packers. I almost played the Rogers under and was trying to convince myself these bets weren't correlated. Thank goodness I saw through my clouds and only lost 1x with this bomb squad.

I hate Bill Obrien. He makes me hate myself. How I put money on him and Patricia. I have no idea.

I need to remind myself to put more weight on great coaches.

I think Bills are going to super bowl.

Thanks for the discussion thread, gents! Hoping my Titans can give me a stress free win on Sunday for the division...but I think I know better than that

Tomlin confirms Big Ben out for this week and just gave his "the standard is the standard" spiel, so Browns should be in good shape.

Noted at the Tomlin presser.....both teams were calling out the other teams plays and signals pre-snap. Playoffs are going to come down to three things:

1) What is unstoppable no matter if the other team knows its coming
2) Who has the deeper playbook and can run plays that haven't been seen before
3) Which teams are lazy about changing signals

Possible unstoppables
- Mahomes to Kelce
- Allen to Diggs
- Henry
- Lamar running
- Arod to Adams
- Kamara all purpose

Teams that appear (we never really know) to have a big playbook
- KC
- Buffalo
- MIami
- Saints
- Seattle
- Tampa
- Rams

Pretty simple, Cards win they're in, lose they're out. Rams win they're in, lose they need GB to beat the Bears. Bears are in if Rams win. Pretty sure.

bears also in if they win correct? Pretty sure after cards lost to niners I heard bears control their own destiny. Problem for them being apparently packers don’t have the 1 seed sown up yet?

we know Goff is out for rams, what bout Kyler?

Also Gmen......they win they win the Division and gets in if Washington loses to Philly.....

same for Dallas. Winner the Dallas/gmen game in if Washington loses. Kinda figure they going to lose, don’t think they capable of exploring Eagles secondary and you know with hurts playing Eagles prob give their all. Crazy Dallas gonna win this division, sure didn’t see that coming! Lol. They gonna beat Gmen imo, Jones can’t move and without his legs he not very good. Dallas does have far and away the best offense in that trash division, they just need the d to continue giving effort.

bears also in if they win correct? Pretty sure after cards lost to niners I heard bears control their own destiny. Problem for them being apparently packers don’t have the 1 seed sown up yet?

we know Goff is out for rams, what bout Kyler?
Yeah, Bears win and in.

Highly anticipate Kyler will play but concern about any limitations of course. First time I've really seen him take a big shot since he's been here on that last play. He's been incredible at avoiding meaningful contact. Of course haven't seen Streveler in action if he has to play but I know they wanted to look at CFL for a backup thinking that style of play would suit Kliff's style. Lots of ifs.

Yeah, Bears win and in.

Highly anticipate Kyler will play but concern about any limitations of course. First time I've really seen him take a big shot since he's been here on that last play. He's been incredible at avoiding meaningful contact. Of course haven't seen Streveler in action if he has to play but I know they wanted to look at CFL for a backup thinking that style of play would suit Kliff's style. Lots of ifs.

im starting to worry a little bout Kyler long term, he been getting banged up a lot this year. We saw during the last stretch how much worse this offense is when he can’t run around. They gonna have to make some adjustments to this offense going forward, they just far to reliant on him making plays with his legs imo. He great avoiding the big hits but he so damn small it gotta be a concern.

AFC Scenarios

im dizzy. Lol.

just glad ravens to the point they control their own destiny. I was so worried they wernt gonna make it which woulda been a travesty imo. Think they woulda been the best team I ever saw not make it, crazy considering we have a extra team this year yet a pretty solid team gonna be left out in afc.

im starting to worry a little bout Kyler long term, he been getting banged up a lot this year. We saw during the last stretch how much worse this offense is when he can’t run around. They gonna have to make some adjustments to this offense going forward, they just far to reliant on him making plays with his legs imo. He great avoiding the big hits but he so damn small it gotta be a concern.
I get more concerned about the batted balls, especially the ones that turn into picks!! At least the earlier ding was the shoulder, can live with that one. Leg/ankle injuries are no bueno if it causes a lack of confidence

Back