Week 16 discussion

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
sorry bout the format as always, its basically become a tradition for me to copy and paste the greek and it pastes terrible here, but i dont mess with my weekly routine thats been working so far

[h=2]Sunday, December 22, 2013[/h] [h=3]football[/h] [h=4]NFL[/h]

• #
  • Teams
  • Spread
  • MoneyLn
  • Total
  • TeamOverUnder
1:00 PM

8:30 PM | (TM CH)

4:05 PM

4:25 PM

[h=2]Monday, December 23, 2013[/h] [h=3]football[/h] [h=4]NFL[/h]

• #
  • Teams
  • Spread
  • MoneyLn
  • Total
  • TeamOverUnder
8:40 PM | (ESPN)

If washington gets to 3 its pound city for me. this is their super bowl. their season has been a disater but if they can smoke the boys it will be one thing they can enjoy for a week.

also, not sure if this has any merit at all, but the nfl just flexed chicago/philly into the sunday night game. if dallas wins, that game means nothing for eagles. nfl wont want that. i dont think the game will be fixed or anything but def think dallas will be playing the skins and the refs.

also going over 53 there

hmmm thoughts on NO/Carolina?

NO off a loss should bounce back right? Too bad they are on the road vs a divisional team that wants revenge and the division title.

no feel and i definitely won't be playing that game. NO just isnt the same on the road...both of these teams have had ups and downs lately. this is a kick back and watch game

Big hat, no cattle

Washington will be good for at least 27 against allas (they got no D).

Leans include Washington, Chicago, Carolina, maybe Bills. Love Chicago and Cutler throwing against that Eagles secondary. McCoy obviously scares me, maybe over.

really really want to love washington, but how is that d gonna stop dallas.

Skins defense wasn't that terrible yesterday. Their offense basically gifted the Falcons 14 points with field position given after fumbles.

The real question is how Dallas's historically awful defense will stop Kirk Cousins and the Skins? If they gave up 37 to Matt Flynn at home then how much are they giving up here?

round robin these 4 teams in 10pt teasers and make $$

Sea pk
Sd pk
Den -0.5
SF -2

round robin these 4 teams in 10pt teasers and make $$

Sea pk
Sd pk
Den -0.5
SF -2

i tend to agree but what chump in vegas isnt gonna try that..looks like a total sucker play, but then again so did a lot of the teasers yesterday that won. SF is the safest bet there I think. Seattle wins at home, but not gonna lie, Zona is no slouch, but yeah, Palmer in SEattle...he should be good for some picks.

SD, who knows what team you are gonna get with them, but they are at home and still have a playoff shot and theyll want revenge from that BS loss when they did that 11:35 pm game.

Denver...ehhh...i dnot see them losing 2 in a row, and Houston has thrown in the towel, but the broncs have been awfully inconsistent.

Overall I agree all of those should it, im just trying to be weary. ill def be on the sea/sf/den teaser though

at the most, one loses.. If that happens then you save some money.. If all 4 hit you're in..

I know it looks like sucker bet, but I already bet it.

hmmm thoughts on NO/Carolina?

NO off a loss should bounce back right? Too bad they are on the road vs a divisional team that wants revenge and the division title.

definitely lean carolina... run based attack should give the aints fits in carolina... the new orleans hfa cannot be overstated

also wondering how the dolphins are still sittin at 2.5 and not 3. Are sharps really liking the Bills? I'm all for situational spots but Miami is really rolling right now and the Bills are done. Is Mia really gonna let buffalo screw up their playoff hopes?

also wondering how the dolphins are still sittin at 2.5 and not 3. Are sharps really liking the Bills? I'm all for situational spots but Miami is really rolling right now and the Bills are done. Is Mia really gonna let buffalo screw up their playoff hopes?

That is a little surprising. Miami is coming off a huge home win and playing in Buffalo could be a test to see if they can maintain equilibriium. Can't imagine them taking the Bills lightly after losing to them at home earlier in the season.

I could see that game being up in the air for 3 quarters and then Miami probably gets the W late. Perhaps Bills 1h?

the more i think about it, the rams should roll Tampa. tampas come back down to earth and glennon has been exposed as medicore. think they have quit. rainey shouldnt be able to do much vs st louis d

Surprised KC is that high.....I expected 3 or 3.5.

Cincy closed at around 6 at home. That number seems about right. I think KC blows Indy out. Been waiting for this game for weeks. I do wish it were a few points less but I still love it

u guys are making me think twice about putting indy +12.5 as the second leg of my teaser with cincy.

tell me why indy doesnt keep this close? kc played a lot of close games vs good teams...just bc they blew out two teams whos d has completely quit doesnt have me ready to crown them

also, denver only has to beat 2 shitty teams...reid knows thats prob going to happen and they are pretty much set in the 5 seed. dont think they go all out

u guys are making me think twice about putting indy +12.5 as the second leg of my teaser with cincy.

tell me why indy doesnt keep this close? kc played a lot of close games vs good teams...just bc they blew out two teams whos d has completely quit doesnt have me ready to crown them

Indianapolis isn't a good team. Indianapolis is terrible on the road, especially against good teams.

IT'S ABOUT F'IN TIME

Saints waived K Garrett Hartley.

Hartley had struggled for the better part of the season, but the Saints reached the breaking point in Sunday's loss to the Rams. Hartley shanked a 26-yard kick in domed Edward Jones Stadium, and had a 36-yard attempt blocked. Hartley was just 22-of-30 on the year, good for 30th in field-goal percentage. The Saints' full-time kicker since 2010, Hartley had gone through funks before, and been unusually injury prone for a kicker. The Saints have yet to announce his replacement. Hartley will likely resurface at some point.

Dec 17 - 5:55 PM

I'll have to look again, but I don't think Brady and belichick have ever lost 4 games ATS ever. Currently they're on a 3 game skid

KC will be going all out....last home game...still a sliver for Denver to lose at Houston. Texans have D to keep it close like they did v. NE. If Denver wins week 16 I expect KC to rest some guys in week 17 with that thinking. Will be very interesting as these 2 teams probably meet on 1/4 in Indy.

MCG- Defense will be the key in the playoffs. If healthy, they can certainly beat anyone. I'll take my chances Round 3 vs. Denver and wouldn't be scared to go to Foxboro.

D-Woww- I think Indianapolis is just plain old not good. The Reggie Wayne factor may be a tired angle, but they have been pretty bad since he has been out. Overall, they just aren't efficient and rely far too much on coming from behind. Heck, even DVOA has them 14th (behind Pittsburgh mind you, who also is terrible). I don't want to discourage you if you feel good about your teaser, but I have been at the head of the Indy sucks train for a while so you won't get much positive about them from me. Best of luck either way.

like jax getting those points

ne teased up to 12.5…close game i think

indy sucks

caro d probably the difference

bills….mia has to lose this one…right?

rams and teased down

boys/skins over…..by the third quarter

oak +10….always plays sd tough….it seems

if i were to play the cleve/jets game…which i won't…it would be the lock of the year to go the other way

cinn in a bounce back

crazy but like points against denver

Indy has basically clinched division, right?

Ya but they can still move up from 4 I believe even to 2 technically, not sure on the tiebreaker circumstances

IT'S ABOUT F'IN TIME

Saints waived K Garrett Hartley.

Hartley had struggled for the better part of the season, but the Saints reached the breaking point in Sunday's loss to the Rams. Hartley shanked a 26-yard kick in domed Edward Jones Stadium, and had a 36-yard attempt blocked. Hartley was just 22-of-30 on the year, good for 30th in field-goal percentage. The Saints' full-time kicker since 2010, Hartley had gone through funks before, and been unusually injury prone for a kicker. The Saints have yet to announce his replacement. Hartley will likely resurface at some point.

Dec 17 - 5:55 PM

Shayne Graham in

Also Sean is starting rookie Armstead instead of Brown....bold move. Guy is a freakshow athlete but is playing a very hard position

NO/Carolina under best play on the board this week. I bought it up to 48 -140 and took under for a decent chunk...

I'm holding a San Fran futures play at +1000 right now and looking to add one from the AFC.

Baltimore at +4400

or
KC at +1800

Also see a lot of value in Carolina at +1150 on the NFC side.

NFL is wide open this year. Team to beat seems to be Sea, but I can see a lot of teams having a shot to advance...

Who would you say is having a better year?

24 tds 8 int 3077 yards 105 rating 508 yards rushing - 12 wins

23 tds 6 int 3160 yards 91 rating 384 yards rushing - 11 wins

Just saying one guy is surprisingly be left out of the MVP discussion. The same guy who was the best player on the field in the second game against the Broncos.

so you could say

25 total tds 13 total turnovers 3077 yards 105 rating 508 yards rushing - 12 wins

24 total tds 7 total turnovers 3160 yards 91 rating 384 yards rushing - 11 wins

however, one leads a division, the other doesnt

so you could say

25 total tds 13 total turnovers 3077 yards 105 rating 508 yards rushing - 12 wins

24 total tds 7 total turnovers 3160 yards 91 rating 384 yards rushing - 11 wins

however, one leads a division, the other doesnt

In terms of MVP, one team had like 2 wins, made very little personnel changes and now they will have 12 or 13. Just saying.

I agree with you, based off those numbers, I know which I would pick, I'm just giving a possible explanation. I also think that with what you are saying is why you give the head coach props, and is in the talk for coach of the year. Also, I'm sure when people say chiefs, they credit charles on that team more than anyone.

Back