Week 16 discussion

Ej confirmed out vs the fins. Line will likely move in the bills favor with the better qb in thad Lewis

Not sure Lewis is better, but the fact that it can even be a conversation that he's better than EJ is sad for the Bills. Thas has 652 yds passing, 3 TDs, 2 INTs, and 6 fumbles in 3 starts this year. EJ certainly doesn't look like the long term answer for the Bills though, that's for sure. Same old Bills Lex, don't know if it'll ever change (until there's a new owner that is). They should be drafting another QB this year, maybe not in the 1st round, but they should be taking one anyway.

disagree...EJ was a project qb when they drafted him. He wasnt expected to come in and light it up right away. Yes he has struggled, but he has shown glimpses too. I think in time hell be fine.

I always say this...but i remember a magical time many many many years ago...actually more like 10 years ago...where it was ok for a QB to not make the Pro Bowl in his first season. The expectations for rookie qbs have become incredibly unrealistic. As recently as the early 2000s, if a qb was drafted he wasnt even expected to throw an NFL pass until at LEAST year 2

no i know i was just disagreeing with lareaux who is ready to call the guy a bust after what, 8 games?

Anyone think it's ludicrous to make a future wager on the packers? havn't checked the lines (although would have been nicer 2 weeks ago) but if they win out, they get a home game, and if rodgers and cobb come back, wouldn't they be considered one of those hot momentum teams with even more reason to be excited? finally have a run game too....

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">17h</small>
#Seahawks CB Brandon Browner has been suspended indefinitely for violating the league’s substance abuse policy, per source.

The dirty birds are all juicing it seems

Yeah, but the thing is SD's defense in terms of getting stops is in a similar boat despite being in the race haha

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">17h</small>
#Seahawks CB Brandon Browner has been suspended indefinitely for violating the league’s substance abuse policy, per source.

The dirty birds are all juicing it seems
awesome avy sigo:thumbsup2:

went to the funeral on Wednesday....

respect bro:shake:

Who would you say is having a better year?

24 tds 8 int 3077 yards 105 rating 508 yards rushing - 12 wins

23 tds 6 int 3160 yards 91 rating 384 yards rushing - 11 wins

Just saying one guy is surprisingly be left out of the MVP discussion. The same guy who was the best player on the field in the second game against the Broncos.

I'm admittedly a homer but I agree with you.
Also, look for a pm in the near future. Getting in a golf fantasy league this year and would love your input on the 10 players I can "buy" as I know you are a golf savant.

Anyone think it's ludicrous to make a future wager on the packers? havn't checked the lines (although would have been nicer 2 weeks ago) but if they win out, they get a home game, and if rodgers and cobb come back, wouldn't they be considered one of those hot momentum teams with even more reason to be excited? finally have a run game too....

Was just talking about this w a friend tonight. That run gm is a huge deal, don't love their pass protection but fact teams have to respect lacy all a sudden makes them look like the yr they won where they found a run gm in that playoff run. To go 1 step further technically they were the last team to beat sea in sea (minus the crazy replacement official nutty ass end of gm call).. Really comes down to can they beat pit and Rodgers coming back for chi gm.. Is it worth it to wait till after pit gm? Will odds drop greatly if they beat pit?? I dunno but I def see the logic behind taking a shot w them cause if Rodgers is fine w that run gm keeping teams honest they as tough a out as anyone..

The titans line seems strong to me. The players are talking about how they will play the remaining games out for their coaches. Munchak said they want to go get the jags back for the previous losses to them. The titans are winless against their division

I don't see how the lions don't score 30 on the giants. This game could get really ugly really quick. The lions d line is going to manhandle the gmen and it will only snowball if the giants get down big. Nicks is already checked out mentally. Cruz is done for the year.... It's just bad. Then you have the lions who are coming off a bad loss.

I don't see how the lions don't score 30 on the giants. This game could get really ugly really quick. The lions d line is going to manhandle the gmen and it will only snowball if the giants get down big. Nicks is already checked out mentally. Cruz is done for the year.... It's just bad. Then you have the lions who are coming off a bad loss.

Are lions really the kind of team you expect to bounce back in a big way tho? After all we talkin about a shitty coached, undiciplined bunch of underachievers. I'm def not lining up to bet nyg as I've done my best to simply avoid them all yr cause I really have no clue what to expect, still respect caughlin enough where I don't look for them to lay down, w Cruz out and against this secondary nicks might be looking for that 1 gm that pops for potential buyer in the offseason. I agree det dline will prob wreak some havok but the secondary shakey. Plus stafford been pulling his best Eli of late and gmen dline can be just as disruptive..I couldn't come up w a total or spread I felt comfortable with as I could see this gm going any number of ways, from what u described to nyg winning, neither or anything in between would shock me..

I've enjoyed discussing nfl w u guys all this season and have a great deal of respect for y'all. Playing in my fantasy champ gm today and I have no idea wtf I should do at qb, Cam or rivers? Told myself all week I could live w riding w cam and losing but w storms in Carolina having second thoughts. Just don't trust rivers or more so chargers gm plan..any1 think strongly 1 way or the other?

Nicks isn't looking for anything. Something is seriously straining his relationship with Eli IMO. He just doesn't seem to care anymore. I was at the game the other day and to me it looked like Eli has a tired arm. He couldn't even make the end zone on the Hail Mary pass. It landed on the 10 yard line. I fully understand the lions ineptitude in the coaching department but simply based on the skill level and motivation of the players, the lions should put up 4 TDs today easy IMO.

I would start Rivers.... I see a low scoring game in Carolina.

Since throwing a season high in picks against the Raiders, Rivers have connected on 67.5 percent of his passes for an average of 270.9 yards with 15 touchdowns and four interceptions in nine games.
Over his 10-year career, the four-time Pro Bowler has thrown for 62 scores with 17 picks while posting a league-best 28-6 record as a starter in December.

Cincy should name their score today. The depth in WR should cause major problems for Minnesota. The bengals have faced tough pass defenses lately and are a lot more comfortable at home. Not sure if I want to lay the points or play the TT over

Miami down to 1.5....thought it would go the other way. I hit Washington as well.

GL today.

What scares me about rivers is chargers get into that milk the clock offense and he has 1 of those gms where he 17-20 for 200 and a Td w the run gm doing the rest.. I agree lower scoring in Carolina but I think panthers will punch in their red zone trips today and cams legs make his avg days much higher. Guy I'm playing starting stafford so really need to milk as much as I can out of qb cause I can't argue det prob is gonna score 30

Cincy should name their score today. The depth in WR should cause major problems for Minnesota. The bengals have faced tough pass defenses lately and are a lot more comfortable at home. Not sure if I want to lay the points or play the TT over

I like bungals/pats teased.. Actually think Balty will beat pats but whenever I can tease them over a Td I do it..

The Miami line is interesting. A 2.5 line opener is enticing for the favorite and there is reverse line movement but how big of a favorite can Miami really be on the road? I'm not touching it

I played bills ml 1st thing this morning.. U really only gotta do 2 things to cause Mia problems, rush a ton and rush the passer, run d has holes and tennenhill is terrible when rush getting after him..

Dome teams are 1-9 outside this season per espn. I figured there would be a ton ore games played.

Props anyone looking at?
Lean over megatron and over vjax..
Havent seen numbers but these matchups I like..

The Miami line is interesting. A 2.5 line opener is enticing for the favorite and there is reverse line movement but how big of a favorite can Miami really be on the road? I'm not touching it

Miami plays better on the road, just ask Pitt :)

Anyone else brave enough to consider moneylineing the Cardinals? Line has dropped and this game means so much more to them than the Seahawks.

Whenever I start looking at teasers I close my screen and take a walk

dont understand this man. teasers are sucker plays...if you are a sucker. smart bettors who use them to get the lines above the "key numbers" are often very successful with them. Case in point: me

Just took a stab on Broncos team total OVER 32.5, Broncos playing in a dome so weather will be perfect for PM. Also game is important as they have the same record as KC however they still have tiebreaker. After only scoring 20 last week at home against the Chargers, I think they'll be fired up to get going. Wes Welker out though and that hurts a little.

dont understand this man. teasers are sucker plays...if you are a sucker. smart bettors who use them to get the lines above the "key numbers" are often very successful with them. Case in point: me

they are a straight weapon for me..

Lol teasers are sucker plays. Period. It's just not my style. If you can make money with it more power to you.

Back