172Los Angeles Chargers+2 Markets+2½
+120U 50
3:25 PM
173New Orleans Saints-7
-315O 45
174Philadelphia Eagles+2 Markets+7
+265U 45

GMEN over the fading cards

Understandable take.. But isn't this (not an insult) the most square take ever on a game? Which joe public bettor wouldn't take the Giants off what they just saw this week and off of Zona's last couple?

Missed Buffalo at a pick. Still going to pound them at 2

We still have one more tonight!! I’m gonna lay it with ravens. Nfl happy they got 2 the nfc least teams looking legit, Dallas is not gonna be the 3rd. Ravens should pummel them with the run game and the defense will smother the ginger water pistol.

We still have one more tonight!! I’m gonna lay it with ravens. Nfl happy they got 2 the nfc least teams looking legit, Dallas is not gonna be the 3rd. Ravens should pummel them with the run game and the defense will smother the ginger water pistol.

I mostly agree I think. Ravens have ez schedule going forward. Redskins and Giants in control. I lean under mostly. Cowboys o line Fubar

I mostly agree I think. Ravens have ez schedule going forward. Redskins and Giants in control. I lean under mostly. Cowboys o line Fubar

yea I think ravens defense gonna be a nightmare for Dallas, if boys can figure out how to block up all those blitzes I’ll tip my cap.

only thing that would scare me bout the under is defensive scores. Well that and nfl unders scaring me in general.

as long as Danny dimes comes back and continues not turning the ball over I think Gmen bout a lock to keep their tiebreak lead on the football team. Looking at schedules I think Gmen could potentially end up 8-8 which would be super impressive considering their start. Judge has them with a very dolphins feel imo. The hoody coaching tree is finally growing some strong branches!

as long as Danny dimes comes back and continues not turning the ball over I think Gmen bout a lock to keep their tiebreak lead on the football team. Looking at schedules I think Gmen could potentially end up 8-8 which would be super impressive considering their start. Judge has them with a very dolphins feel imo. The hoody coaching tree is finally growing some strong branches!

You are exactly right. Judge still very underrated and Flores is just near ideal HC. I think colt is super solid and smart and cool backup

You are exactly right. Judge still very underrated and Flores is just near ideal HC. I think colt is super solid and smart and cool backup

I recall Gmen giving Tampa all they wanted on Monday night. Don’t think Tampa wants to see them in ny In January!!

I like it bank. If I tried to short Ravens tt I'd prolly get screwed. Just under 45 I'm thinking

yea I would def go full game or Dallas team total under. Just feels to me like a great get right spot for balty, think the week of the big dogs ended last night, lol.

If Judge and Nagy were in Octagon. Judge would walk him down, trip him, climb to full mount and ground and pound his face.

I gave Nagy a pass for far to long cause I thought his QBs were handcuffing him. It was a mistake, he sucks. It just makes no sense to me bears have never established a respectable run game since he been there! Considering the qb situation and how strong his defense has been that seems like the most obvious thing in the world. You give judge that bears team and they woulda been a contender every year imo. Never would have got over the hump just cause the crappy qb play but think they had been a playoff team every year and prob won a few playoff games!

yea I would def go full game or Dallas team total under. Just feels to me like a great get right spot for balty, think the week of the big dogs ended last night, lol.
I completely agree. To scared to play dallas tt under cuz it feels too obvious, and I have like a 33% feel that somehow Dallas hangs in cuz Ravens are sputtering and cover but lose 23-21

I gave Nagy a pass for far to long cause I thought his QBs were handcuffing him. It was a mistake, he sucks. It just makes no sense to me bears have never established a respectable run game since he been there! Considering the qb situation and how strong his defense has been that seems like the most obvious thing in the world. You give judge that bears team and they woulda been a contender every year imo. Never would have got over the hump just cause the crappy qb play but think they had been a playoff team every year and prob won a few playoff games!
He strikes me as a very weird and defensive dude. I dont trust him about anything

I completely agree. To scared to play dallas tt under cuz it feels too obvious, and I have like a 33% feel that somehow Dallas hangs in cuz Ravens are sputtering and cover but lose 23-21

hence this a ravens “get right game”! Lol. I just don’t think Dallas offense will be able to move the ball much. If McCarthy wasn’t a fat buffoon maybe I’d give them a fighting chance to pound it with Zeke and keep it close, just don’t think it in his dna to do that. More likely ravens get a lead and do what they do best when front running and reek havoc! That another thing, we know how good ravens tend to look when getting out to a lead and is any team worse in the early going than Dallas? If ravens get up early live bet the hell out of them cause no chance dallas comes back imo. It either really close defensive battle throughout or a blowout.

He strikes me as a very weird and defensive dude. I dont trust him about anything

i think he smart, problem is he thinks he smart which shows in his play calling which strikes me as attempting to be clever just for the sake of it. Run the fucking ball! Maybe he needs to be a coordinator for a few more years where he can have a head coach instructing him to do that!!

hence this a ravens “get right game”! Lol. I just don’t think Dallas offense will be able to move the ball much. If McCarthy wasn’t a fat buffoon maybe I’d give them a fighting chance to pound it with Zeke and keep it close, just don’t think it in his dna to do that. More likely ravens get a lead and do what they do best when front running and reek havoc! That another thing, we know how good ravens tend to look when getting out to a lead and is any team worse in the early going than Dallas? If ravens get up early live bet the hell out of them cause no chance dallas comes back imo. It either really close throughout or a blowout.

It's a very interesting spot. Cuz they have Browns next and need to improve form. I definitely see Harbaugh going hard if offense is successful tonight to get reps and confidence.

Crazily, dallas has ez schedule going forward and if they won tonight could go on run. But how could they with that ol?

It's a very interesting spot. Cuz they have Browns next and need to improve form. I definitely see Harbaugh going hard if offense is successful tonight to get reps and confidence.

Crazily, dallas has ez schedule going forward and if they won tonight could go on run. But how could they with that ol?

I don’t think Dallas can beat bad teams, not sure there 5 teams in the league worse than them?

i think he smart, problem is he thinks he smart which shows in his play calling which strikes me as attempting to be clever just for the sake of it. Run the fucking ball! Maybe he needs to be a coordinator for a few more years where he can have a head coach instructing him to do that!!
You said it.
Too clever by half

"annoyingly proud of one's intelligence or skill and in danger of overreaching oneself"

I don’t think Dallas can beat bad teams, not sure there 5 teams in the league worse than them?
Ravens do have injury issues on Dline and secondary and fluker quest

In order for under to work dallas needs to have some success so as to not give poor field position all night long. They should have some success

What day are ravens gonna play browns, Monday like steelers had to do this week? Normally I’d agree not a great spot sandwiched between division rivals but think getting the guys back from Rona and the situation should have them more focused than you would typically expect here.

Ravens do have injury issues on Dline and secondary and fluker quest

In order for under to work dallas needs to have some success so as to not give poor field position all night long. They should have some success

that all true and that latter part would be my concern, Dallas not getting 1st downs and it steamrolling on them. Still think if that happens you could cash a under in the manner of the score I posted.

I hate laying this many points so even tho I think ravens smash them still not one my fav plays.

@Gandolf

What do u think happens tonight? I know it's your team.
Plusses for Dallas
- Extra rest, extra time to prepare
- Still a talented receiving corp can go head to head with Ravens good CB group
- Ravens have had limited time to prepare, guys coming off COVID lists have had no practice time
- No Andrews helps as Dallas is not great against TEs lately
- Extra motivation seeing what Wash and NYG did this week (Any Given Sunday)

Minuses for Dallas
- Coaching staff could fuck up a one car funeral - who goes 0 for 5 on fake punts in one year?
- As you say, the OL is FUBAR, no Smith, no Collins, no Frederick, no Martin
- We saw a similar QB in Murray just destroy this team
- We saw good RBs in Gibson (twice), Cook, Drake just tear this team up
- Dalton is still Dalton, Dallas is next to last in turnover margin, Ravens D/ST TD is a great bet tonight.

I just don't see how Dallas stays within 10, and I think it could be over pretty early. Ravens/under 45 is my pick. Somewhere along the lines of 27-10 or 30-13.

Plusses for Dallas
- Ravens have had limited time to prepare, guys coming off COVID lists have had no practice time

Minuses for Dallas
- Coaching staff could fuck up a one car funeral - who goes 0 for 5 on fake punts in one year?
- Dalton is still Dalton, Dallas is next to last in turnover margin, Ravens D/ST TD is a great bet tonight.

I just don't see how Dallas stays within 10, and I think it could be over pretty early. Ravens/under 45 is my pick. Somewhere along the lines of 27-10 or 30-13.
Thanks Gandolf. You are awesome

Plusses for Dallas

Minuses for Dallas

great minds think alike! Lol

How much time it take to prepare for Dallas? Think against a sorry team like them you don’t adjust you simply play your game, blitz the patchwork oline and pound the ball down that soft defenses throats! Taylor made for ravens!

Understandable take.. But isn't this (not an insult) the most square take ever on a game? Which joe public bettor wouldn't take the Giants off what they just saw this week and off of Zona's last couple?

Missed Buffalo at a pick. Still going to pound them at 2

Buffalo seems like a fairly square pick as well (again, no offense).

Buffalo seems like a fairly square pick as well (again, no offense).

I can't say I disagree with that logic and no offense taken. I just had this one circled long before this week as a play on the Bills. The loss to the WFT certainly makes this seem more of square play for sure.

?? I said it was unfair- competitive disadvantage in their game. I didn’t mean that I thought it necessarily contributed to injuries, although it’s possible

Not trying to get into a pissing match. What you said was the four days was unfair for Pitt. You said nothing of Washington's advantage. That's all I meant. And in the end, the Washington rest def was a factor. So your point is correct.

Plusses for Dallas

Minuses for Dallas

Missed on the under but nailed the spread. In fact it was 27-10 with 5 minutes left.

Cowboys offense showed pretty well, the makeshift OL held up decent. Still with red zone issues. That defense though......yeesh. Frighteningly horrific.

Back