WednesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Tues was an excellent nite until I started adding up the parlays which I lost every one... the RR's did well but I didnt post them...damn bad luck losing all biggies by one play. I did go back and add up the series plays from last 2 wk and they were decent...series + 7.20
20-14-0 +4.10 YTD +126.45U

Wed
early
962 New York Yankees* -1 -140 vs Minnesota Twins x1
962 New York Yankees* -168 vs Minnesota Twins x1
961 Minnesota Twins/New York Yankees* Over 8 -145 x1

954 Texas Rangers* -1 +104 vs Seattle Mariners x half
963 Seattle Mariners/Texas Rangers* Over 9 -120 x1

952 Milwaukee Brewers* -1 -110 vs Miami Marlins x1
951 Miami Marlins/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -190 x half

953 Atlanta Braves* +162 vs San Diego Padres x1
953 Atlanta Braves/San Diego Padres* Over 6 -144 x half

LAD fucked me up last night on a couple of parlays, could have been a great night. Oh well back at it. GL Blood.

par

1. 8/19/2015 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 952 Milwaukee Brewers* -148 vs Miami Marlins
    T Koehler - R Listed W Peralta - R Listed
  2. 8/19/2015 3:40 PM MLB Baseball 953 Atlanta Braves* +2½ -275 vs San Diego Padres
    J Teheran - R Listed T Ross - R Listed
  3. 8/19/2015 1:05 PM MLB Baseball 962 New York Yankees* -1 -126 vs Minnesota Twins
    E Santana - R Listed N Eovaldi - R Listed
  4. 8/19/2015 2:05 PM MLB Baseball 964 Texas Rangers* +2½ -350 vs Seattle Mariners
    M Montgomery - L Listed D Holland - L Listed
Risking 50 To Win 213

par

1. 8/19/2015 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 952 Milwaukee Brewers* +2½ -390 vs Miami Marlins
    T Koehler - R Listed W Peralta - R Listed
  2. 8/19/2015 1:05 PM MLB Baseball 962 New York Yankees* +2½ -440 vs Minnesota Twins
    E Santana - R Listed N Eovaldi - R Listed
  3. 8/19/2015 3:35 PM MLB Baseball 971 Los Angeles Dodgers* +2½ -515 vs Oakland Athletics
    A Wood - L Listed J Chavez - R Listed
Risking 200 To Win 168

LAD fucked me up last night on a couple of parlays, could have been a great night. Oh well back at it. GL Blood.

my ass may never heal with the number of times the the Dodgers have abused me this yr...when I think they should lose they fucking win ....and visa-versa

I hope u got ur 18 holes in early this morn and U are in a great mood for capping my friend No more fighting the wkend crowd :)...hope ur lining up some pickup basket games now that u have time to enjoy, btw, I put a goal up at the house in fla...i have two bad shoulders and the doc told me if i didnt use them vigorously they are going to lockup to the pt that I couldnt use them so I try to shoot baskets everyday with the wife, she played some in her younger days...she say she will play u some one on one next time U come down :)

BOL my friend

Blood, count me in but no 1 on 1 with 2 surgically repaired Achilles tendons. It is many,many years since a National Cahampoinship in college.

Blood, count me in but no 1 on 1 with 2 surgically repaired Achilles tendons. It is many,many years since a National Championship in college.
Great to see U in here old friend, Hope all is well with U and ur making some $$ this yr.
And Yes, ur always invited to join the 'old man' group :)
Dont be a stranger Dexter
:cheers:

my ass may never heal with the number of times the the Dodgers have abused me this yr...when I think they should lose they fucking win ....and visa-versa

I hope u got ur 18 holes in early this morn and U are in a great mood for capping my friend No more fighting the wkend crowd :)...hope ur lining up some pickup basket games now that u have time to enjoy, btw, I put a goal up at the house in fla...i have two bad shoulders and the doc told me if i didnt use them vigorously they are going to lockup to the pt that I couldnt use them so I try to shoot baskets everyday with the wife, she played some in her younger days...she say she will play u some one on one next time U come down :)

BOL my friend
Blood I still dream about playing ball all the time....the achilles tendonitis kind of finished me off 10 years ago and though I shoot a little bit every now again I haven't played in 10 years. I think it's great that you are getting a little exercise shooting the ball and good for your shoulders too, that's awesome. I would love to go out in the driveway and shoot a little bit. I haven't had any time yet to play golf as the wife has me busy at the new house trying to get some things organized. I haven't played for a week and it's driving me crazy lol....

have made a "medium" play on the Brewers over 7.5 with the roof open at Miller. Just called there and confirmed.

On the Yanks as well.
BOL today Blood :shake:
Glad u got that Yanks win, GL on the rest

Blood I still dream about playing ball all the time....the achilles tendonitis kind of finished me off 10 years ago and though I shoot a little bit every now again I haven't played in 10 years. I think it's great that you are getting a little exercise shooting the ball and good for your shoulders too, that's awesome. I would love to go out in the driveway and shoot a little bit. I haven't had any time yet to play golf as the wife has me busy at the new house trying to get some things organized. I haven't played for a week and it's driving me crazy lol....
U will have to remind her that U are Now retired and the key word is 'manana' :)

Good luck today bloodhound.....
GL to U Dsn

have made a "medium" play on the Brewers over 7.5 with the roof open at Miller. Just called there and confirmed.
good work!!

GL tonite guys

I really think at this point in the season, better returns can be had live betting- get a feel for which direction game is going- just looking at another angle to turn profit....

Tell me about it. Those fuckers !!!!
It was a fckjob for the ages-
Added some parlays late- needed u24.5 hre in that game to hit a 40-1....
Was set up perfectly going to bottom of 8th- then- not so much....
But-that's why parlays pay well- hard to hit every leg of them-
Wasn't even paying much attention to it until the 3r bomb top of the inning- then just watched it slip away-

hey are you going to post your nfl plays in your MLB thread tomorrow? I may need a quick fix!

On the Yanks as well.
BOL today Blood :shake:

Good luck today bloodhound.....

Tell me about it. Those fuckers !!!!

I really think at this point in the season, better returns can be had live betting- get a feel for which direction game is going- just looking at another angle to turn profit....

It was a fckjob for the ages-
Added some parlays late- needed u24.5 hre in that game to hit a 40-1....
Was set up perfectly going to bottom of 8th- then- not so much....
But-that's why parlays pay well- hard to hit every leg of them-
Wasn't even paying much attention to it until the 3r bomb top of the inning- then just watched it slip away-

hey are you going to post your nfl plays in your MLB thread tomorrow? I may need a quick fix!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback...it that time of the yr when most of us are tired and fed up with MLB.I was so frustrated with the Dodgers yesterday that i didnt even post the nite games.I know longer know how to capp the Dodgers!!!

Dsn,,, ingame is a good option for peps like me that watch a lot of games and get a feel for whats going on and dont mind paying the heavy odds but most want pay after the line goes to twohundred after a tm comes out on fire, I play a lot of ingame stuff in all sports and post when i can.

Cruse, Yes, I'm reading all of the local tm new now. I try and keep all of my plays in one thread.

GL today my friends

Back