710 New Orleans Hornets -12½ 186
8:35 pm
711 Atlanta Hawks
712 San Antonio Spurs -9 189
9:05 pm
713 Minnesota Timberwolves
714 Denver Nuggets -11½ 204

Not sure the Raps should be laying -4 to anyone in this league--

Indiana playing well and Raps will play a physical game in Cleveland tonight and then lay -4?

Only issue is that Raps are a good home team, but Indiana with rest as they did not play today.

Raps are also a better scoring team at home, and they cant stop anyone anywhere-

That probably looks good. Raps games are going way over, from what I saw in Denver and Utah, they are not even trying to defend, I mean 132 adn 114 points to Utah WIth no Boozer and Harpring? They have trouble on defense.

Keep an eye on San Antonio, if they won tonight, I can see them starting out slow vs Atlanta tomorrow and resting players for the 2nd half- I can see Atlanta taking a lead early if SPurs win tonight vs Dallas-

Spurs are not the youngest team around and will play back to backs conservatively ensuring that the BIG 3 rests.

depending on how what happens today, but...
if SA can get the W, thinking ATL
If Cleveland cruises to a win today, think Philly is live 2m

Understand this is just a glance and pick situation but Knicks plus 9 has appeal and not sold on under in Spurs. Remember just first glance picking here. Relationship between Atlanta and Spurs much wore than Houston. Spurs have owned them there and Atlanta has a Long memory.

Knicks 1st H and NJN 2nd H ?

Over Memphis and OKC??

Hawks ?? Spurs historically poor on B2Bs and just played Double OT and ATL played as well but not the same IMO....

Not much yet ....Hawks definetly look like a play but that might be 6 by tm:shake:rw

Spurs thoughts :

Parker said last week that after game #3 of his return the 1st where he played his regular minutes he was gassed afterward . Well its a week later a few games deeper and he just played 48 minutes today .

Manu as well working his way back and in the starting 5 had 42 minutes.

TD played 50 minutes ..

Michael Finly had 37 minutes

On top of that the Big 3 took 66 of the 100 shots for SA so they worked their ass of to get this WIN......

Both teams did have 2 days off and ATL played JJ 41 minutes and Josh Smith 36 .

Hawks and small ML (probably lean ATL 2nd H as well):cheers:

Spurs historically own the Hawks but your right bout Spurs on b2b especially after 2OT Hawks first half? Cavs? LAL?

read this in another thread.. did anyone else happen to catch this play?? could warrant an under play

"Tony's ankle should also be a little sore tomorrow/today thanks to Bowen's cheap foul on Jason Terry. Terry, like a true professional, response was to foul Tony flagrantly during breakaway lay-up. Sending him into the land of cameras and tweaking his ankle. Tony play the rest of the game, but those things tend to stiffen up once the body cools down."

Have bet over 203.5 in OKC. Certain amount of obvious logic here. First look at the last 4 games. This is a small total compared to all of them. Both offense's seem to be clicking. OKC has lost 9 of their last 10. They leave home and go to first Dallas and then the Spurs. These are two losses. OKC has beaten the Grizz the last 2 times they have faced them and these games were in 2008. You could call this a grudge. OKC will lose at least 7 in a row if they lose this game. The Grizz will do their best to make it so. They are very unlikely to stop themselves since the last 6 times they have faced this team they have gone over 100 points. Why is this total at all logical. No idea so I bet it over.
Got it over 203 at the Greek as well so shop quickly.

i like it tuck. really like raps, anyone from toronto can tell you that raps knew that they didnt have a chance in cleveland. and its the perfect situation for raps to snap their losing skid and JO to get back at indy. ford and calderon will be fun to watch

superficial take -
Nawlins has had too many Unders recently (11-3 L14) for people to feel comfortable about taking Over there with Charlotte involved (still sporting a seasonal 14-7 to Under mark despite recent 5-2 to Over ways). Yet Nawlins last 8 games have all totaled at least 185 ppoints. Line strikes me as low.

is Wallace missing this one too?

One bet is strong for sure, Raptors finally get their first W under the new coach. Over in NJ, still on a chase for that Over in Knicks games. Had brains once and luck second time for not betting, so last night was the first loss. Hope to even out today with the Over. Lakers is a must bet. They will love trashing the Suns, they will want to get back after losing and Suns will be tired, at least partially. Under in Spurs - Hawks games screams take me, but after the Under in Houston, I will feel better checking it again.
First thoughts only of couse and will gladly read your thoughts on those games guys...

i like lakers, raps for sure. maybe cle depending on line, i dont see phily stopping them. if cavs do lose tmr chase when they play at cle.

regarding the toronto/indi game..

1st game toronto faved since new coach, so ideal spot for them to get it, and Bosh should destroy whoevr tries to guard him as Indi has struggled with PFs all yr. However, indi has played the toughest schedule of the league so far. This game marks the beginning of the lightening up of their schedule, so I am looking to start betting them often. prolly not here, but just keep in mind that indi is not your typical 7-13 team and imo should be better than .500 if not for tough schedule

also... 1st game of a roadie for indiana and gotta think TJ will take it to Calderone and abuse that mismatch. Toronto doesnt have the gaurds to defend the bunch of guards for indi.

looking at: atlanta as a fade of SA of doub OT.
Philly with Cleveland breaking records and getting the most acct for it. Philly lookin like they finally may be pickin it up- disregard home loss to NJ because 4/5 off big W. Cleeland subconsciously knows if they lose they can get immediate payback in 2 days.

Referees fairly bad in the OKC game sticking with the play because it is still structurally sound but thought I would give a warning.

A first half bet on Atlanta looks reasonable. Last 2 at the site they would cover with the 3.5 so why not here. Game bet? Not me. Secondary players for the Spurs are playing well and Atlanta is 1-13 su and ATS at the site. Will honestly consider a Spurs bet at half time if it seems reasonable. Might not though. One of those ref's Kirkland I think seems to dislike the Spurs. Spurs with him are 2-8 ats and 8-2 over. Then again the Spurs won all 10 games.

Last edited:
Huge play for me on Atlanta Hawks ...

Atlanta +7 {level3} and might add if the line bounces back off 6.5 pts
+250 ML {Level1}

Bucks +3 -120 {Level3 } silly paying the -120 but with 4 losses by 1/2 or 1 pt yesterday u could see I am buying paranoid protection....Rather have +3 -120 then ML +115 or +120....

Definetly expect to playng ATL in some other ways or adding to the game:cheers:

what u guys think of philly?

Sixers on 3 days rest vs Cavs in B2B (also 2nd game of 4 in 5 stretch with a Home and Home vs Philly as well) ....

Under and Sixers Leans for me ....

Gibson out and Brand expected to play .....

Cavs 1st Quarter and 1st H under as well leans:shake:

Nut, rarely post rote bets. When I do you usually see things like Indiana to remind me to stay awake. Atlanta first half makes sense for reasons no one here has thought about or obviously mentioned. Just treat it as a problem and think about it. GL

:shake:
Nut, rarely post rote bets. When I do you usually see things like Indiana to remind me to stay awake. Atlanta first half makes sense for reasons no one here has thought about or obviously mentioned. Just treat it as a problem and think about it. GL

Was trying to think what I would do if I was Pop . Do I take easy on the minutes for the starters in the 1st H and save them for the 2nd H or just roll the dice ? Not sure if thats what your alluding to but something that has crossed my mind today . Problem with taking it easy for the Big 3 is they did about 67% of the work yesterday and thats alot of pressure for the supporting cast to makeup.

I think I like ATL enough to just possible saddle up and double max them ...

Was that what you were thinking ?

Kinda short on time so figured I throw out what was on my mind already

No, not what I am thinking and am not encouraging any general increase on Atlanta. Will e-mail you in a day or so on it if what I think I see continues to hold up

No, not what I am thinking and am not encouraging any general increase on Atlanta. Will e-mail you in a day or so on it if what I think I see continues to hold up

Sounds good. I am just running short on time and cant sit back and think about the game. Dont worry its all me looking to increase my ATL play just suggesting to myself might be best to stick to the full game rather then get creative. :shake:

Playing :

Over 210 Indiana {Level 2}

NJ Nets -7 -120 {Level 1}

Under 185 Charlotte {Level1}

Sixers +7 {Level 3}
Cavs -2 1st Quarter {Level1}
Under 187 and Under 93.5 1st H {Level 1s}

Hawks +7 {Level3}
Hawks +7 -120 {Level2}
ML +250 {Level1}

Lakers 2nd Q -3.5 -110 {level1}

Bucks +3 -120 {Level3}

GL:cheers:

Anthony Parker out for the Raptors tonight.

Phantom ankle sprain= meaning he just got traded.

T DOT- Raps are done if they dont just cut Bargani , this guy has to be the worst player in the NBA? WHere did Colangelo find this clown from?

3 missed 3's -- one travelling, one turnover, and 2 fouls since he has been for about 4 minutes????????

This guy blows, stands and shoots long 3's and misses them all? How does he help the team?

Back