Monday Discussion Thread

Going to look at the Nats/Cards game for that NRFI. Have not pulled the trigger yet

they scoring lot of freaking runs that series. i dunno if they been in 1st or not but i def don't trust either pitcher very much. if someone gets on in front of contreras i'd be nervous vs a lefty, or he hits a 2 out bomb, assuming he be 3rd in lineup havnt seen lineups yet.

they scoring lot of freaking runs that series. i dunno if they been in 1st or not but i def don't trust either pitcher very much. if someone gets on in front of contreras i'd be nervous vs a lefty, or he hits a 2 out bomb, assuming he be 3rd in lineup havnt seen lineups yet.
This is where I completely jump on the under

Value is sky high which is perfect for my wagering style

This is where I completely jump on the under

Value is sky high which is perfect for my wagering style

i don't think 9 is a incredibly jacked up number. not sure there any more value in it than the others, pretty much the same total it been all series and don't think todays pitchers are any better. i dont want any part that game really. im ok with contreras over hits, runs, rbu's he been hot and smashing lhp, dont think this lefty particularly good either so if he gets something to hit i suspect he do damage.

i don't think 9 is a incredibly jacked up number. not sure there any more value in it than the others, pretty much the same total it been all series and don't think todays pitchers are any better. i dont want any part that game really. im ok with contreras over hits, runs, rbu's he been hot and smashing lhp, dont think this lefty particularly good either so if he gets something to hit i suspect he do damage.
Just law of averages homey, zero analytics involved here

Going to jump on these two now for the next game. One is a bit pricey.

NRFI in Cards/Nats game -120. I do realize many runs have been scored in this series, however, Cards are ranked 24th this year (79 %) and Nats are dead last at 30th (84 %) with NRFI.
Will take the chance with these numbers and hope for no 1st Inning run explosion.
This last prop for that game is high but I will go for it is Winker over a .5 hit at -204. Pricey but with 14 plate appearances and 5 hits against Mikolas.
Was thinking of also and RBI with him as well buy will lay off. He has 5 RBI'S in 14 plate appearances as well.

Just law of averages homey, zero analytics involved here

i think some the issue been how hot it is, think heat has been issue for several pitchers this series and it scorching again today. especially when defenses making mistakes and forcing pitchers to get a extra out, those have lead to crooked numbers.

Uh......shots fired
Usually Christmas Carol or Wizard of Oz is on during Maction and a Sat/Sun of football is plenty for me anyway. I'm getting into grumpy old man territory

BTW you going to the Shoe to see City v Chelsea? Couple friend from here are flying in for it. Exhibition games are an excuse to travel

Usually Christmas Carol or Wizard of Oz is on during Maction and a Sat/Sun of football is plenty for me anyway. I'm getting into grumpy old man territory

BTW you going to the Shoe to see City v Chelsea? Couple friend from here are flying in for it. Exhibition games are an excuse to travel
Nah....I thought about it, but asking for some decent coin to watch a scrimmage. I see enough futbol with Crew season tiks. If your friends need any Columbus recommendations let me know

Reactions: KJ
Not trying to stir the pot, you have your reasons. But if you can operate within a message board on the internet, you can learn how to scan through channels on a fire stick, which are nicely categorized and organized, + it has a search feature.

What stream service is this?

I had every cable option and a few streaming up and running together for a week to test. Cable Fios by far the best. YouTube TV was the best stream but still delayed behind cable. Seems like it got better with the launch of Sunday Ticket. Might have to trial that one again.

Mets manager so dumb, takes out to Scott to replace with a kid making his MLB debut, with 2 outs and 2-2 game. Predictably, next hitter walks, then a hit and run. Just gave the game away like that. at least the over should cash as its at 8 now..

Mets manager so dumb, takes out to Scott to replace with a kid making his MLB debut, with 2 outs and 2-2 game. Predictably, next hitter walks, then a hit and run. Just gave the game away like that. at least the over should cash as its at 8 now..

wasn't paying attention but scott was at 77 pitches, only given up 1 walk and 1 hit and he just randomly yanks him with 2 outs in 6th? wow, 5 runs later someone should be fired!!

wasn't paying attention but scott was at 77 pitches, only given up 1 walk and 1 hit and he just randomly yanks him with 2 outs in 6th? wow, 5 runs later someone should be fired!!
and next pitch over hits on a homer. i saw this one coming. you put a rookie in a tight 2-2 game making his debut on the road against the meat of the lineup? Even grimace won't help.

Scott was going to be on a pitch count, but shoulda been around 90 like last time....and his choice in relievers just sealed their fate. Orze making his debut couldnt land a strike

and next pitch over hits on a homer. i saw this one coming. you put a rookie in a tight 2-2 game making his debut on the road against the meat of the lineup? Even grimace won't help.

Scott was going to be on a pitch count, but shoulda been around 90 like last time....and his choice in relievers just sealed their fate. Orze making his debut couldnt land a strike

pitch count or not taking guy out w 2 outs and no trouble is dumb.

Going to jump on these two now for the next game. One is a bit pricey.

NRFI in Cards/Nats game -120. I do realize many runs have been scored in this series, however, Cards are ranked 24th this year (79 %) and Nats are dead last at 30th (84 %) with NRFI.
Will take the chance with these numbers and hope for no 1st Inning run explosion.
This last prop for that game is high but I will go for it is Winker over a .5 hit at -204. Pricey but with 14 plate appearances and 5 hits against Mikolas.
Was thinking of also and RBI with him as well buy will lay off. He has 5 RBI'S in 14 plate appearances as well.
Jumped on NRFI with you too

What stream service is this?

I had every cable option and a few streaming up and running together for a week to test. Cable Fios by far the best. YouTube TV was the best stream but still delayed behind cable. Seems like it got better with the launch of Sunday Ticket. Might have to trial that one again.
Sending you DM

well damn, i was looking at snakes team total sitting there a freaking 2.5 with way they been swinging the bats thinking that insanely low but i guess i havnt noticed how dominant Sale has been. last 12 stsrts he only had the one (vs A's of all teams) that he allowed more than 2 runs, he has went 7 innings in 7 of them! somehow dude is putting up better numbers than at his best! i dunno wtf happened w oakland but other than that game he been lights out, yet i still find myself wanting to play this over, lol, braves pen has been one the better ones also so maybe 2.5 is justified it just seems low for a team who been swinging the bats really well, snakes as a team sporting a .950ish ops the past week, something gotta give! great pitching usually beats hitting but damn just 3 runs to cash?

2 other ones I played
I like Detroit +1.5 (-130) very small. For some reason them at home starting a 7 game home stand and not expecting to be Williams lights out. I am hoping his last start goes the same way. Just think he is not back to where he needs to be I could be wrong.
Atl/Zona YES for a run in 1st Inning. Arizona is ranked overall 4th in scoring at 63 percent and at home scoring percent of the time. Braves are ranked 10th at 70 percent. The Braves away scoring in first inning coming in at big ass 83 percent.
I will take the chance on a run being scored in first.

2 other ones I played
I like Detroit +1.5 (-130) very small. For some reason them at home starting a 7 game home stand and not expecting to be Williams lights out. I am hoping his last start goes the same way. Just think he is not back to where he needs to be I could be wrong.
Atl/Zona YES for a run in 1st Inning. Arizona is ranked overall 4th in scoring at 63 percent and at home scoring percent of the time. Braves are ranked 10th at 70 percent. The Braves away are coming in at big ass 83 percent.
I will take the chance on a run being scored in first.
What are you using to find NRFI %? KIller sports?

Team totals usually are cancelled on a PC

that used to def be the way but im
not so sure w these american books? doesnt much matter i didnt get down on the 2.5 but im gonna go play over 3.5, i think sale form warrants more than that change w way snakes swinging bats.

that used to def be the way but im
not so sure w these american books? doesnt much matter i didnt get down on the 2.5 but im gonna go play over 3.5, i think sale form warrants more than that change w way snakes swinging bats.
I have no clue who the guy pitching for us is. Never heard of the guy

Back