Monday Discussion Thread

I have no clue who the guy pitching for us is. Never heard of the guy

me neither, kinda why i preferred the snakes team total route in 1st place even w sale. i paid pretty high juice for ff ov 1.5, -165ish i think, then over 3.5 for game was -140. elder never pitched in zona, never really know how a guy gonna do there until he does it, kinda besides the point tho, ya'll squad just swinging bats insanely well for this low a number with a dude who been known to get knocked around pitching!

wtf he do walk and steal 2 bases to get over there? i dont see any hits on board.
He walked then stole 2nd on the pitcher catcher exchange which was funny. Then darted to 3rd on the Rockies backstop who is 2nd in mlb pop time to 3rd..then bell did a double steal with Cruz and the guy on first who walked

williams k's cashes easy, whew, didn't want to lose b2b starts betting him, knew if he right his number should never be 4.5
He has that nasty 12-6 curve working and his 99mph 4 seam. Hes trying to get his slider working and if he gets that going again he’ll really be nasty

He has that nasty 12-6 curve working and his 99mph 4 seam. Hes trying to get his slider working and if he gets that going again he’ll really be nasty

i know he always sported a elite swinging strike rate, guys like those usually listed at 6.5 and 7.5 so unlike cole who i'm not fucking with i wanted to get a cash or 2 on this kid before the numbers go up.

reds missing a few everyday players? the bottom 4 in their lineup is ugly

Reds are missing Luke Maile, Jake Fraley, TJ Friedhl, and CES with some other guys.

I think the Twinks light up Flexen tonight. Buxton has 2 homers off Flexen and 7 Hits in just 9 AB! 777 AVG on him, while Correa has 3 hits in 12 AB, Castro and Miranda both have 2 hits apiece off this pitcher. Twins have mashed all year on Righties, as they are 5th in MLB in homers off righties with 69. Played it 3 ways, twins, over, and over F5. Hoping at least twins cash but thnk the overs have a good shot.

Reds are missing Luke Maile, Jake Fraley, TJ Friedhl, and CES with some other guys.

I think the Twinks light up Flexen tonight. Buxton has 2 homers off Flexen and 7 Hits in just 9 AB! 777 AVG on him, while Correa has 3 hits in 12 AB, Castro and Miranda both have 2 hits apiece off this pitcher. Twins have mashed all year on Righties, as they are 5th in MLB in homers off righties with 69. Played it 3 ways, twins, over, and over F5. Hoping at least twins cash but thnk the overs have a good shot.

think i wrote something very similar bout twins on 1st page, lol. i'm on their team total and buxton ov hits,runs, rbis

he looks like a damn horse out there, big ol kid.

Ive said this to my ECU friends and they all agree. Gavin reminds me of another Pirate great when i was in school, Sam Narron Jr, also 6'8, Sam had some injuries that cut his career short but he had a stint with the Rangers. His grandfather Sam Narron played in MLB as did his cousin Jerry Narron a catcher

Ugh gives up a hit and they pull him. At least clev has MLBs best bullpen ERA 2.59. Hope they make the right decision on relievers unlike mets today

Clev SS just blew it for them in the 8th. Should have been easy DP end inning, but he pulled a Buckner and a run scores. Bottom 8th so good chance that's game

F you, Seawald.

lol. 2 outs 2 strikes. it really didn't matter to me, i had a 4 team parlay that cashed w snakes but i had snakes ov 3.5 that paid bout same, in my perfect world he blows that then they freaking win, like that last ball gurriel hit went over the wall like it looked like it might off his bat. just glad they scored the run in 10th! how i got to 4 runs or they even had a chance to win when all they mustered all night was 4 singles i have no clue? as much as seaward been awful that game was really on the offense doing nothing.

Back