Wednesday Discussion Thread

1st glance this card is lame but I love the Mets. Degrom-130 vs anderson?? Yes please! Only other totally obvious thing Is cards are gonna tee off on minor! I might play HR props for goldy, arenado, pujols, O’Neal!! Cards Ff tt ov, cards -1.5.,

Really only one day game tomorrow? Weird.. Also love deGrom. That line will definitely shoot up.

The news just said it was “national overdose day”, I swear we have a day for everything! That said I kinda feel like this one should be celebrated!! Heroin for everyone!

anyone know why pads/giants is off the board? Think found 1 more I like but fucjing game not up,

Ok so Mets line shot up like I said, I told ya’ll in yesterday thread I was gonna play it last night! My only concern is one rhe main reasons I don’t play overnights anymore is cause I started getting killed on games I beat the close by more than 20cehts! I know some ppl would say that crazy if you beat number you should be ahead but I never found that to be true! I knew this was gonna happen tho and I played Mets anyways.

I can’t believe lad Ff tt is .5!! Marlins against lefties only time I ever saw that before now, degrom awesome but dodgers lineup just gotta score 1? I dunno, that pretty tempting!

I did add tigers Ff tt ov 1.5, they actually been scoring runs last 2 weeks, they set up better against lefties, and any team who can hit lefties should be able to give me 2 vs Marco Gonzalez!

I considered giants Ff Ff un1.5 but there was enough I didn’t love even tho musgrove has dominated them this year in 3 starts I don’t think he has allowed 2 runs to them total!!

Mets RL & Over 6.5 is +340. May have a shot of they can knock around Anderson for an inning or 2

I dont have the stones to even play the -1.5, that why I said to grab last night while it was cheap. I’m still shocked at lad Ff tt being only .5! That kind of screams take the Mets 1st 5 and lay the -.5 to help w the juice? Laying -1.5 counts on the pen more than I’d like. Plus it a home game where I don’t like -1.5, low total I don’t like -1.5. You would think they get some runs off anderson but I’ve thought that before and he stones someone! He been way better than I thought he could be, dunno wtf it is bout putting on lad jersey but does something to guys!!

Ok so Mets line shot up like I said, I told ya’ll in yesterday thread I was gonna play it last night! My only concern is one rhe main reasons I don’t play overnights anymore is cause I started getting killed on games I beat the close by more than 20cehts! I know some ppl would say that crazy if you beat number you should be ahead but I never found that to be true! I knew this was gonna happen tho and I played Mets anyways.

I can’t believe lad Ff tt is .5!! Marlins against lefties only time I ever saw that before now, degrom awesome but dodgers lineup just gotta score 1? I dunno, that pretty tempting!

I did add tigers Ff tt ov 1.5, they actually been scoring runs last 2 weeks, they set up better against lefties, and any team who can hit lefties should be able to give me 2 vs Marco Gonzalez!
Consistent CLV is what the books watch for to determine if you're going to beat them in the long run. If you can beat the close and not get collared, you'll be printing money.

I dont have the stones to even play the -1.5, that why I said to grab last night while it was cheap. I’m still shocked at lad Ff tt being only .5! That kind of screams take the Mets 1st 5 and lay the -.5 to help w the juice? Laying -1.5 counts on the pen more than I’d like. Plus it a home game where I don’t like -1.5, low total I don’t like -1.5. You would think they get some runs off anderson but I’ve thought that before and he stones someone! He been way better than I thought he could be, dunno wtf it is bout putting on lad jersey but does something to guys!!

I’m debating the under .5 play I think

I’m debating the under .5 play I think

I couldn’t do it, it be over or nothing for me. 1st time I saw them do this it opened 1.5 for fish against Urias which I bet but then later in day it was .5, he gave up a solo Jack. There just no way I can play a team not to score thru 5, just one bomb and you beat. That nuts, even against the best pitchers, especially with this dodgers lineup!

I couldn’t do it, it be over or nothing for me. 1st time I saw them do this it opened 1.5 for fish against Urias which I bet but then later in day it was .5, he gave up a solo Jack. There just no way I can play a team not to score thru 5, just one bomb and you beat. That nuts, even against the best pitchers, especially with this dodgers lineup!

What was the juice on that 0.5? Under and over? I got a 1.5 now…

What was the juice on that 0.5? Under and over? I got a 1.5 now…

I don’t remember. I think wire played over at -130, seem to recall seeing a -150 to over at one point. yea I saw it went up to 1.5 but was -175 to the under, I woulda played un1.5 had juice came down a bit.

Cash the tigers Ff tt over! Man I freaking love those things! Mets off to a good start. Cards not scoring enough off minor as of yet. Need them to pick up the offense and pull away!

Leadoff double for arenado. This one these spots they should pitch hit for Albert but they don’t., just wasting all our lefty bats sucking Albert off.

Leadoff double wasted as nobody in cards order after 4 spot has done anything. They couldn’t hit minor now they letting them all bat vs rhp

Gorman, Nootbaar, and Dickerson just waste away on bench cause god forbid Albert gets taken out, who cares if he hitting .200 vs rhp

I don’t remember. I think wire played over at -130, seem to recall seeing a -150 to over at one point. yea I saw it went up to 1.5 but was -175 to the under, I woulda played un1.5 had juice came down a bit.

I was able to theoretically parlay no scores for 5 straight innings at +170.

But I passed and of course it hit!

Can’t believe cards might pull this off! Pitchers just gotta keep doing what they been doing. It crazy cards couldn’t do shit off minor and nothing on all these innings vs reds pen last 2days. Thought for sure it was gonna be 3-2 till me guy Lars Nootbaar hits the bomb!

Wow. I thought cards pitchers were gonna give it back after they did such a amazing job continuing to cards one more ab! That was lucky as shit but feel like lot of losses kinda bad beats so I’ll take a good break for the sweep of the card!

Back