Wednesday 03/20/13 NBA discussion thread

when have i ever called someone a square? haha

you guys dont get it, just because i post the percentages does not mean that if you are on the side of a high percentage that you are a square.. its hard to explain

i am going to try my best to not post the percentages anymore even though there are users on here that like/want them

so how about the fact that what were once fun ingames now have little to no participation

everyone is exhausted with the antics and rightfully so

result is nothing

KJ, they closed that literally after OKing my bet and reopened it at 178.5. I'm grateful my nursing a situation in here didn't cost me access to those 4 pts.
icon7.png

Nothing personal, but the 66 guests & 11 other users in this thread aren't here to, excuse the usage, wade through meaningless posts to get to what they might really want to read.

Ru Paul. Dunk only Griffin n deandre Jordan are typical NBA punks

Get outta the.sec rd one time boys

Seriously? You won't be here much longer taking that approach to me.

My first post ever in this board and maybe the only one, just to say one thing: It's about time someone kicked this retard out. His only contribution here is talk shit to people who actually have done something to get this board going everyday.

My first post ever in this board and maybe the only one, just to say one thing: It's about time someone kicked this retard out. His only contribution here is talk shit to people who actually have done something to get this board going everyday.

Your personal opinion aside, I hope your IP # isn't tied to anybody else's handle here, because multiple handles aren't allowed.

lol

ingames were fun but eddie mush has been allowed to continuously spew his opinions. exit stage right for many and too bad. fun nights but it gets to be too much

wade is just salty and could be a man of the people

BC is probably the best voice of reason tho

Your personal opinion aside, I hope your IP # isn't tied to anybody else's handle here, because multiple handles aren't allowed.

It's not. I have been a long time guest in this board because it has one of the best discussion threads going on a daily basis. And because i value it, i hate seeing people like wade coming in here and talk shit constantly without even making an effort to really contribute with something betting related. I'll stop here.

we need more people posting on here paradox, please contribute if/when you can

I don't mainly because i don't consider myself informed enough to contribute. You people dig up really good stuff. Keep it up, no matter what anyone says.

It's not. I have been a long time guest in this board because it has one of the best discussion threads going on a daily basis. And because i value it, i hate seeing people like wade coming in here and talk shit constantly without even making an effort to really contribute with something betting related. I'll stop here.

OK, that's cool. Obv. you have to appreciate my suspicion given your join date/sudden appearance given this little tete-a-tete.

minus one would equal a large plus number

it's simple math

gl/ty

And it would seem depending on who you are, decides which 1 that person would be.

And seriously, that's the last post on this subject. Anymore posts about it, and the person concerned is in for an interim banning.

My apologies to anyone put of the Under in Phx due to my long post on page 1. In my defense I didn't know Okafor was going to be absent (after being a key contributor to their most recent output, incl. vs Phx at home), and latterly I did state I was unwilling to bet the Over straight (I noted then I had a couple of pet peeves putting me off. I listed one in the original post, the other was the fact the line had moved towards the Over by 3 pts from it's open. I hate betting into a total whose line has moved the way I favour. Most of my biggest total wins down the ages have tended to be betting against total line moves).

Nbafan. No one likes u. And u on a message board.that no one should.have an opinion personally.
U a . Sad fuck
I like nbafan. I think he posts mostly relevant info and some good insight. I see a lot of agitation towards him and I'm not sure I understand why. This is a forum where the ideal sees an exchange of opinions, statistics, situational opportunities, etc. What gives?

BC, Emke is first of all a defensive presence. His absence, if anything, conributes to the Over chances imho.
Wizards had several such games on the road (in Sacramento as well), but I doubt that Okafor's absence is the reason for the Under :)

Divol, I pointed out his recent contributions (their last 2 games). It's the disruption to a team's immediate continuity that I don't like, no matter what the missing player's regular input is (which for Okafor in general, isn't anything fantastic offensively. Hence I'd agree with your general view his absence is nothing any Over backer of theirs should be concerned about under normal circumstances).
That said, that game didn't go Under because Washington didn't have its offense. It went Under because Phoenix couldn't keep up with them (down 14 at the half) which meant Washington was *permitted* to experience a (2nd h) drought and not fear losing the lead because of it (that sizable lead - I didn't watch the game - I can also presume meant they changed up their approach as it usually does with every team who develop such a lead after generating it on the back of a more frenetic pace). If Phoenix had stayed in touch with them throughout the game, then IMO you'd not have witnessed any Wash drought. At the moment they're competing SU (against lesser teams), and will continue to do so.

BC, I'm a very firm believer that sometimes things just happen and trying to find logic is a lost cause...
Bottom line is that I doubt there is a bet in a world that we can't find reasons to make or not to make it.
The line always set for some reason...

I'm not going to disagree. I merely expounded on the factors (& the logic behind them) I personally look for (has far as Okafor's absence goes - amongst other reasons, already noted - pertaining to my desire to bet, or not, that Over). If you can take or leave those factors/that logic, fine. That logic has been built up based on my experience of winning and losing total bets, so in my eyes it's proven logic.

As far as how that total panned out in reality, noone will convince me otherwise that Washington building up that large lead wasn't at the heart of it. So many Unders are built on the back of lopsided halftime scores, and the front running team's offense then relaxing in the 2nd h on the back of such a lead. Nothing unusual there.

I'm not going to disagree. I merely expounded on the factors (& the logic behind them) I personally look for (has far as Okafor's absence goes - amongst other reasons, already noted - pertaining to my desire to bet, or not, that Over). If you can take or leave those factors/that logic, fine. That logic has been built up based on my experience of winning and losing total bets, so in my eyes it's proven logic.

As far as how that total panned out in reality, noone will convince me otherwise that Washington building up that large lead wasn't at the heart of it. So many Unders are built on the back of lopsided halftime scores, and the front running team's offense then relaxing in the 2nd h on the back of such a lead. Nothing unusual there.

That second paragraph is refrigerator material.

Back