Wednesday 03/13/13 NBA discussion thread

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Lareux
I have. I agree with most people I have heard talk about him (write about him) in the past few months. He's horrible, his contract is an absolute joke, and he's past his prime. You keep holding on to these past few weeks though.

i never said otherwise

but you can learn to read though

Ohhh, you meant that you never said otherwise about the contract part only? See, I wrote 3 things (he's horrible, his contract is a joke, and he's past his prime) and then you responded with "I never said otherwise." That means you agree with everything I said, at least to most who speak the language.

You should learn to use the bold button and let someone know what you're actually talking about.

im confused too.. of course he's past his prime

arguing that is stupid and a waste of time

but judging contracts after the fact is just silly... nobody said it was a bad signing at the time... and thats what matters

not years down the road, when everyone turns into a monday morning quarterback

The Nets are supposed to compete for championships and are now handicapped by a bum injured PG who has attitude/diva issues.

Wasn't the time to go all in on that bum squad.

They could really, really, use an inspired Dwight.

When can the Nets retool salary cap wise... ?? Everyone would want to play there but instead they took every player in the league's bad contract

but judging contracts after the fact is just silly... nobody said it was a bad signing at the time... and thats what matters

Wait, now of course he's past his prime? Didn't you just say it wasn't a fluke and if I thought otherwise I was blind?

Yep...here's your quote....

his talent is still there, its not a fluke and if you think it is not i think you're just blind

Lots of people said it was a bad deal at the time.

dwight only plays when he wants to play unfortunately... in a sense i guess any contract he ever signs is shitty too

When can the Nets retool salary cap wise... ?? Everyone would want to play there but instead they took every player in the league's bad contract

They can't for a while with Joe Johnson, Deron Williams, and Gerald Wallace (I think it's him). In 2015-16 alone, they will owe those 3 guys (who will be waaaay past their primes) a whopping $56 million of guaranteed money.

dwight only plays when he wants to play unfortunately... in a sense i guess any contract he ever signs is shitty too

I would agree with that as well. He won't be worth any contract that a team signs him to. He's a cancer.

KD in bitch-mode, pouting and shit. Dude needs to harden up, mustn't have got a cuddle from his moms this morning...

KD in bitch-mode, pouting and shit. Dude needs to harden up, mustn't have got a cuddle from his moms this morning...

Well he doesn't do it as often as most in the league so he gets a pass from me. In fact, I can't really remember him going "Lebron" (or Wade, Kobe, etc, etc) at all.

I'd give him a pass to in most circumstances as well, Lareux but I've got money on 'him' and need him to pull his head out the sand so I've an increased chance of winning my play...

This is laughable by Durant. 1 made FG, 5 points and 6 unforced turnovers. Thankfully OKC are up 15...

Barea the last guy I want to see on the court when I am looking for a blowout. Just can score so easily

OKC couldn't have played any worse but up 22 at the half after holding the Jazz scoreless for the last 7:49 mins of the 2nd quarter...

When I've lost a handful of bad beats... and I've had a dozen or so TERRIBLE beats this last month... I will always have a side of nba in me.

Well, warned.

My lack of soccer knowledge combined with stereotypes of the nations involves sometimes offends people. Including myself.

Well I think people get mad at reverse jinx type stuff when they are on the one side. And I think this is really just the two of us having a nice fireside chat.

nbafan you ever read the posts on Yahoo Sportacular? Hilarious stuff. Is that just people posting from their phones?

Back