Wednesday 03/13/13 NBA discussion thread

i think people are too soft and dont realize that people are not always in ingames for the entire game

but hey thats neither here nor there

gracias...

i think thats it for tonight, just have the galo prop for the knicks/nuggets game

i think melo the knicks can keep it close with melo and jr doing some damage... not interested in taking a side there

[h=2]BULLS AT KINGS, 10 P.M. ET[/h] March 13, 2013 · 9:14PM
TV: League Pass

• The Sacramento Kings will be without the services of DeMarcus Cousins tonight when they take on the Chicago Bulls. Cousins escaped suspension after being ejected from Sunday’s home game against the Milwaukee Bucks, but he sustained a bruised left thigh injury in the game that will keep him out of tonight’s contest. This is the first game this season that Cousins has missed due to injury, although he has missed five games due to suspension. Coach Smart refused to answer who would start tonight for the Kings with Cousins ailing.
  • The Bulls understand injuries woes very well. Former MVP Derrick Rose is traveling with the team, but has yet to suit up this season after tearing the ACL in his left knee late last season. He is joined on the injury list by Kirk Hinrich (right foot), Taj Gibson (left knee) and Richard Hamilton (lower back).
  • With both Hinrich and Rose missing tonight’s contest, Nate Robinson gets the start for the Bulls, setting up an epic battle of two undersized point guard. Robinson and the Kings Isaiah Thomas both grew up in the Seattle area and know each other well. “He can kind of get in a situation where he’s playing against Nate and not playing against the game,” coach Smart said of Thomas during his pregame press scrum. “And that’s what you want to make sure he understands.”
  • James Johnson will miss his second straight game for the Kings due to personal reasons.

alma mater wager

Straight Bet(s)
Bet Bet Date Game Game Date NSS Team Risk Win Status
31877091 03/13/13
09:42PM Rutgers vs. Notre Dame - Big East Conference - ESPN2 03/13/13
09:40PM 629 RUTGERS 285
500 1425 Accepted
500 1425

I swear I lay off them sometimes because I don't get the line. But on the year their ATS isn't good so I think it's books adjusting.

And/or they seem to always show 80% the public on them... and I shouldn't over analyze spots. After losing to the Bobcats, where they didn't try, you knew a great effort was coming.

I 100% believe the C's are the only team with a shot at beating them.

C's are eyein the 6th slot to try to avoid lebum as long as they can...they know they can win any series realistically except miami in a series so they hope injuries or a bus accident help them get past heat

Well the C's certainly peaked form wise right at the end. They'll want to face a Miami team at that point.

Had to play the Kings @ 4.

Chicago struggles to score vs. even the lowly defensive Lakers. And the missing star approach is always a profitable angle to bet on.

not on it but hope you hit it em. i hate when a team dominates all game only to have a let down at the end and let a team win with the cover.

[TABLE="class: statistics_table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]G[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Kobe Bryant[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Ankle[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]injured last game, out indefinitely[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Goodbye lakers. Stern could only have helped you for so long.

Kobe says it's the worst sprain he's had since 2000. FML.

@WojYahooNBA: Kobe's unhappy w/ Dahntay Jones, whose foot he landed on after fadeaway miss in final seconds. "Officials need to protect shooters," he says

uh oh

Wow. Wow. Wow. I left some money on the table today. Scared money.

afraid my galo prop isn't gonna hit

Back