UFC 94: St. Pierre vs. Penn II - Saturday, January 31st

I played...
Dong 2 unit Plus i like his last name:) definetly best dog on the board
Diaz 2 units followed this kid for awhile and always root for him and his bro
Silva 1 unit seems like a decent dog shot
Penn 2 unit feels like gambling because I could see it either way but like penn better than GSP so we'll see what happens.

Just finished a fat shrimp and tbone dinner with the ol lady and mixed up another cocktail, getting ready to watch this badass ppv event. Good luck everyone!!!

ordered it at home, about to start---

you like diaz tee, diaz will win if it goes to the ground, he can submit him--

i would not be surprised if though if Diaz cannot handle the tenacity that Guida has-

Diaz has a good height advantage.

cant wait for Penn to knock out GSP tonight---

this is the biggest match ever---

I think rogan is going for BJ, he wants to fuck BJ PENN hard

I think the match should have been a draw or a slight lean to DIAZ---

but they give points when you grab the guy and are the aggressor--

A lot of MMA is fixed, this match was fixed, it was told to give it to GUIDA if it hits the judges, how do i know this?

Did you see how happy the announcer Bruce Buffer was when he announced Guida won, its about rematches and marketing,

that match was due to the fact no one likes DIAZ, and GUIDA is a fan favorite, so give fans what they want, a guida win

fight was closer than I thought but i guess guida won the first 2 rounds

Ya, Think Diaz thought he won round one .. He didn't fight round 3 like he thought he needed KO.. Fought it like he just needed to win the round...

Fuck,,,, Need King Dong now...:smiley_acbe:

diaz picked him apart standing, however they give more points for Guida controlling ground action, but he did not lay any punches or hurt Diaz on the ground-

in this fight guida was the one hurt in the 3rd round when Diaz starting teeing off on him--

However when Guida slammed Diaz that scored more points than about 30 punhces by DIAZ,
that is how GSP wins guys, he just takes guys down and gets points--

Lets hope BJ will just out punch his face in and win this match--

Not sure why UFC would want Guida Sammy.. His style doesn't have much appeal IMO.. Grab and hold with no submission ability, no punching ability.. Not someone I would pay to see..

Ya, Think Diaz thought he won round one .. He didn't fight round 3 like he thought he needed KO.. Fought it like he just needed to win the round...

Fuck,,,, Need King Dong now...:smiley_acbe:

Ill be pulling for king DONG for you---

Diaz is a better fighter, but i am telling you the fix was in, they love GUIDA, its about marketing, if GUIDA wins they can market him to every blue collar 5 foot 7 working man--

Diaz does not bring in any pay per view buys at all- so they gave the win to guida as he will make them millions in pay per view buys from his fans-

Everyone hates DIAZ, he is cocky so he is not in the UFc plans, and will not win decisions--

Not sure why UFC would want Guida Sammy.. His style doesn't have much appeal IMO.. Grab and hold with no submission ability, no punching ability.. Not someone I would pay to see..

I just answered that bro--

GSP is only important because he gets the entire market of CANADA and he speaks well , dresses well and is a nice guy--

Its all about money and what segment they bring with them--

you are right Guida is not good at all, he is more of like a WRESTLING WWF kind of entertainer, a freak show

Can't have a draw Sammy in a 3 round match unless there is point deductions Sammy

It just seemed to me and I had no bet on it , that DIAZ didnt get any points for his strikes, he was scoring a lot of hits on him--

even guida just held on to him, he neverlanded any good shots on him

Back