UFC 94: St. Pierre vs. Penn II - Saturday, January 31st

i would take jones---

bonnar is not good and has not fought in a year--

he is not even good at taht rate---

i am only taking penn, but I think he kicks his ass and Bonnar loses--

bonnar is a joke, the other guy will beat him, here is your upset

althoguh I never saw this black guy fight, but I konw bonnar has been off for a year and fighters usually lose when they dont fight for one year

fuck should have not gotten cute and played JOnes just to win the match --

Fuck just a mismatch in reality this fight

fuck it as long as Penn wins we are all good, and we will do well---

Lets go PENN take out the canadian frenchman--

i never seen silva fight, but he is good membner of chute box team----

should be a good fight--

pissed i didnt bet jones to win in decision--

fuck i got greedy and bet him to win insdie distance, he should have but ooh well JONEs gasses pretty quickly

machida is good, he trains wtih anderson, and that team is smarter, they dont get hit at all, they are the best defensive training team in the game-

they are like counter punchers are defensive wizards

can you guys believe that BJ PENN fought MACHIDA to a draw about 5 years ago and Penn was giving about 35 pounds up in weight---

and PENN trained for 30 mins a day with cardio

If penn can draw with this Machida guy, I am sure he can take GSP---

PENN drew vs MACHIDA, holy shit and he as 40 pounds lighter

machida is amazing and now I think PENN is the best ever, becase penn fought machida to a draw even though he is way smaller

OK got Machida... needed it.... just addded a Sammy Meatball sandwich.. Penn 4 units +150.... and parlayed it with Ariz ML.....:smiley_acbe:

OK got Machida... needed it.... just addded a Sammy Meatball sandwich.. Penn 4 units +150.... and parlayed it with Ariz ML.....:smiley_acbe:

I have that same parlay buddy, penn fought machida to a draw when he tarined 30 mins a day and had no cardio---

Penn is in good shape and is a prodigy-- never been knocked out----

i like Penn lets take this one, he is hard working ready to go, lets show the world PENN that you can beat GUY LAFLEUR

so far Tee the brotha kicked the shit out of Bonnar, GSP is a great athlete----

This is a street fight, and my simulations if they fight in the street see PENN leaving handcuffed by the COPS and giong to jail for assaulting GSP--

this is as close as to the streets we will get in a CAGED OCTAGON--

just like Troy Palaumula is a freak in NFL, BJ PENN is a freak of fighting

Penn has his rael brother in his corner and a baby girl, I think he will fight for his family tonight--

GSP does not have his real brother in his corner and is not married and have a little baby--

BJ I think fights for his family,

PENN is looking like an animla, he is no calm and focucess---
PENN is so confident I LOVE THIS BET

PENN is looking amazing, he is so cool and confident--

no muscles all skill and HEART and nutcase and pure violence

holy shit GSP looking focusses also, this is going to be a war--

PENN is going to hurt someone really bad today

pierre is Jeff Garcia.. Never scene them together at the same time hmmm

Jeff-Garcia.jpg

gsp vs anderson silva initially i thought GSP would lose--

but you never know Anderson will not train as hard as GSP--

andersno is bigger and taller so it will be interesting, those 2 have to fight, PEnn was a little fucking trash talking midget, he has no cardio--

either you have the cardio or you dont, you cant train for cardio, bullshit Penn's cardio was the worst ever today, he never had a chance

gsp camp is better, penns camp stunk they didnt even prepare him all mentally or any way to fight gps

Back