Uefa champions league semi-finals

:smiley_acbe:

Arsenal - Manchester Utd

BET..MAN UTD(0 AH) @ 1.97:cheers:

Last edited:
Man Utd team: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Carrick, Anderson, Park, Rooney.
Arsenal team: Almunia, Sagna, Toure, Djourou, Gibbs, Walcott, Fabregas, Song, Nasri, Van Persie, Adebayor.

GL GREENCASTLE

That is a very weird Man U team.

Fletcher, Anderson and Park all starting with Berbatov, Tevez, Giggs, Scholes on the bench

Another AMAZING strike by C. Ronaldo...

It's amazing how he makes the ball just stand still as it's going through the air

OKAY!
MAYBE I'LL CHANGE MY BET TODAY .

CHELSEA OR BARCELNA

:popcorn:

Last edited:
After the 6-2 THRASHING of Real Madrid, Barca is on a high going into this match

Real Madrid cant play the same style as chelsea because they dont have the same talent and strength defensively and they wouldve been booed off the pitch by their own fans and attacked in the parking lot for playing "negatively".

Chelsea however will continue to double and triple-team messi which worked really well in the first leg.

And with Puyol and Marquez both out for this match, Drogba is gonna have plenty of chances to do some damage at the other end.

I would love to see Barcelona vs United in the final, but it's tough to see who will make it through tonite. too tough to call imo.

Barca is the best team on the planet right now. The last week has basically been shooting practice for their frontline. Marquez was out of the game early last week & it really made no difference. Puyol is replaceable. IMO with these guys out it will give Chelsea a false security & open the game for the Barca counter.
Can the Chelsea defense stop the Barca attack for 2 games? Can Drogba outscore the Barca frontline?
We will find out soon my money is on Barca. BOL everyone
Barca vs Man U in the Final.

I'll have some on Both teams to score and root for Barcelona. I am very concerned about Barca's absentees on defense and at the same time, I can not see how Chelsea can shut down these players for 180min.

can someone explain to me how betting soccer works? what are the options? what are those things in parenthesis?

can someone explain to me how betting soccer works? what are the options? what are those things in parenthesis?

Toronto Mike has created a very good thread you might want to read. It's a sticky in the soccer forum.

Barca is the best team on the planet right now. The last week has basically been shooting practice for their frontline. Marquez was out of the game early last week & it really made no difference. Puyol is replaceable. IMO with these guys out it will give Chelsea a false security & open the game for the Barca counter.
Can the Chelsea defense stop the Barca attack for 2 games? Can Drogba outscore the Barca frontline?
We will find out soon my money is on Barca. BOL everyone
Barca vs Man U in the Final.

Puyol is not replaceable. Ya, they'll get someone to fill in for him but without Big Carlos at the back, they're soft.

He is easily one of the top 3 defenders in the world, hands down.

Puyol is not replaceable. Ya, they'll get someone to fill in for him but without Big Carlos at the back, they're soft.

He is easily one of the top 3 defenders in the world, hands down.

Agree to disagree he is definitely a good back, top 3 no way.
He has the benefit of playing on the world's top 3 offenses Barca & Spain which always have a way of making you look good not to mention his midfield. If Barca has a soft spot its in the middle back just a little more today than last week.

Chelsea v Barcelona line-ups:
Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Cole, Alex, Terry, Essien, Ballack, Lampard, Malouda, Anelka, Drogba.
Subs: Hilario, Ivanovic, Di Santo, Mikel, Kalou, Belletti, Mancienne.
Barcelona: Valdes, Alves, Abidal, Pique, Toure, Busquets, Keita, Xavi, Iniesta, Eto'o, Messi.
Subs: Pinto, Caceres, Gudjohnsen, Bojan, Sylvinho, Hleb, Pedro.

I like that Chelsea lineup a lot, outside of Malouda.

I think with Puyol and Marquez out they know they are going to have some chances to score and going with Anelka and Drogba up front they should be able to finish.

heres a useless stat that means nothing from the Telegraph:

But, history is on Chelsea’s side. Over the last six years, the team that beats the team that beats Real Madrid has gone on to win the trophy. Chelsea's last victims were Liverpool, the side who beat the Spanish champions in the first knockout round this season.
2008: Manchester United win the trophy in Moscow after beating Roma in the quarter finals. The Italian side beat Real Madrid in the last 16.
2007: AC Milan, who gain revenge over Liverpool in the final, beat Bayern Munich in the quarter finals after the German side beat Real Madrid in the last 16.
2006: Barcelona beat Arsenal in the final after Thierry Henry’s goal in the Bernabeu is enough to see off Madrid.
2005: Liverpool beat AC Milan in the final after beating Juventus in the quarter finals. The Italian side had beaten Real in the last 16.
2004: Jose Mourinho’s Porto beat Monaco in the final, the French side having beaten Real Madrid after a stunning comeback in the quarter finals.
2003: AC Milan win their sixth European crown on penalties against Juventus, who had knocked the Spanish giants out in the semi-finals.

Agree to disagree he is definitely a good back, top 3 no way.
He has the benefit of playing on the world's top 3 offenses Barca & Spain which always have a way of making you look good not to mention his midfield. If Barca has a soft spot its in the middle back just a little more today than last week.

Rio and Carlos are the best two in the world rite now. Really there's not that many people even close to them at the moment.

EVERYONE WORRY ABOUT BARCA DEFENSE TODAY BUT I NEVER CARE WHO WILL PLAY FOR BARCA CENTER AND BARCELONA NEVER CARE TOO
AND DON'T FORGET CHELSEA DOESN'T GOOD TOO FOR DEFENSE THIS SEASON.

I'M LOOKING WHO WILL PLAY AT LEFT-BACKS TODAY FOR CHELSEA!
BOSINGWA PLAYED VERY VERY WELL LAST WEEK BUT ASHLEY COLE IS COME BACK FOR THIS GAME SO I DON'T THINK HE WILL STOP MESSI LIKE BOSINGWA DID LAST WEEK.

THIS IS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! THE CHAMPIONS NEED SOME AMAZING PLAYER.
MANU HAVE RONALDO AND ROONEY
BARCA HAVE MESSI AND XAVI.
ARSENAL NOT
CHELSEA NOT

<table width="100%" align="center" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td align="left">
</td> </tr> <tr><td>
</td></tr> <tr> <td>Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Alex, Terry, Ashley Cole, Lampard, Essien, Ballack, Anelka, Drogba, Malouda</td> </tr> <tr><td>
</td></tr> <tr> <td>Subs: Hilario, Ivanovic, Di Santo, Mikel, Kalou, Belletti, Mancienne</td> </tr> <tr><td>
</td></tr> <tr> <td>Barcelona: Valdes, Dani Alves, Toure Yaya, Pique, Abidal, Busquets, Xavi, Keita, Messi, Eto'o, Iniesta</td> </tr> <tr><td>
</td></tr> <tr> <td>Subs: Pinto, Caceres, Gudjohnsen, Bojan, Sylvinho, Hleb, Pedrito</td> </tr> <tr><td>
</td></tr> <tr> <td>Referee: Tom Ovrebo (Norway)</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back