Tuesday discussion

Over in NY perhaps.

Zimmerman has had really good starts w this ump but they were all long time ago. More recently he has had couple excellent starts in the Bronx last few years. Seems to do some his best work early on as well.

Tanaka only start w Knight was 6 innings no runs last year, he has had lot of recent success vs tigers and they just not scoring, 7 runs in 5 games!

Not real cold but not warm and a 9mph wind forecasted blowing in.

Zimmerman has had really good starts w this ump but they were all long time ago. More recently he has had couple excellent starts in the Bronx last few years. Seems to do some his best work early on as well.

Tanaka only start w Knight was 6 innings no runs last year, he has had lot of recent success vs tigers and they just not scoring, 7 runs in 5 games!

Not real cold but not warm and a 9mph wind forecasted blowing in.
Yeah, the perhaps part for me was we might get a few weeks of good Zimmerman. He was excellent last week...

Good notes :shake:

Yeah, the perhaps part for me was we might get a few weeks of good Zimmerman. He was excellent last week...

Good notes :shake:

I’m sure you have probably seen a little of the tigers, i Havnt. Just looking at box scores the offense appears to be fugly! They let jays starters start season w crazy run of no runs and jays starters nothing special! Lol. 7 walks today and couldn’t muster anything, only 2 hits. Obviously it super early but I only see 3 guys hitting above the Mendoza line.

Yanks seem to have a new guy going down daily, no dede, no Stanton. Still a strong lineup but those 2 big contributors. I’d lean under but not sure I could actually pull the trigger w Zimmerman and a 8 in that bandbox. The wind blowing in helps but not that strong.

Yeah. it hasn't been super pretty yet. It won't be, hehe. Long summer coming... the rebuild continues.

I started looking at that Rox/tampa game thinking under w 2 lefty studs pitching but Rox had one of the better ops vs lefties last season and thus far tops this year (only 9 abs total tho, lol). Rays were a top 10 ops vs lhp last year as well, 26 abs so far this year and have a ops around .800 (again obviously way to small a sample but the fact both had similar rankings last season helps lend it credibility imo).

Tampons pen been really good but I feel like they been asked to do a lot of work early on, just looked and surprised they pretty much middle of pack in innings so maybe that a bad perception I have there.

Would love to get Rox rl a little cheaper and tempted to play the ml in the +140ish range.

Yeah. it hasn't been super pretty yet. It won't be, hehe. Long summer coming... the rebuild continues.

It’s kinda a odd rebuild cause seems like they held on to bunch of vets, maybe just cause they on contracts nobody wants?

How the heck are brewers not favored? They playing so well right out the gates, I tried fading them again Monday and once again got burnt. I could have probably talked myself into reds as dogs but -105?

It’s kinda a odd rebuild cause seems like they held on to bunch of vets, maybe just cause they on contracts nobody wants?
Bingo.

They messed up a few times holding onto Fulmer.

Miggy is Miggy, the contract isn't going anywhere.

Nicky is the WC this year. Either way, the farm system is getting replenished finally. I hope we start to reap the rewards in 21/22 or so.

Dogs are barking. Oakland and Colorado.

Can’t see why anyone would lay that price on Red Sox right now? I’m sure they will get things figured out sooner than later but until they do makes no sense to lay a number that suggest they playing like the WS champs!!

Can't believe some of the prices on favorites to start the year....Toronto was -185 yesterday?? Wanted to pull the trigger on Baltimore all day and didn't have the stones. Padres price was stupid too.

Can’t see why anyone would lay that price on Red Sox right now? I’m sure they will get things figured out sooner than later but until they do makes no sense to lay a number that suggest they playing like the WS champs!!

my thoughts exactly. they are in a huge rut and im sure they are feeling pressure; my thought is that 4/9 they get 2 at home vs Toronto and then 4 home vs Baltimore. by the time that is over they'll be back on track. but for now, keep fading, especially Sale specifically who seems to be throwing junk

Can't believe some of the prices on favorites to start the year....Toronto was -185 yesterday?? Wanted to pull the trigger on Baltimore all day and didn't have the stones. Padres price was stupid too.

ill never have the stones to bet on this Baltimore team. they could be 160-1 on the last day of the season and +220 and I still couldn't do it haha. I do think that it is getting very close to time to fade them.

Last time that Berrios situation occurred was September 14, 2018, at Kauffman Stadium. Royals won 8-4 as +125 home dogs.

ill never have the stones to bet on this Baltimore team. they could be 160-1 on the last day of the season and +220 and I still couldn't do it haha. I do think that it is getting very close to time to fade them.

As bad as they may start to slide there just no way I’m gonna be against them when the asking price is -185 w the freaking jays who’s lineup littered w dudes who never proven they can get on base at even a replacement level clip. Then look at what the Yankees were laying! I wouldn’t lay -300 on any baseball game featuring 2 major league clubs, just can’t do it.

Blue Jays are just 1-45 so far this year in their first time through the lineup. Yikes.

How the heck are brewers not favored? They playing so well right out the gates, I tried fading them again Monday and once again got burnt. I could have probably talked myself into reds as dogs but -105?

I have the Reds. The Brewers have the position player edge, but I don't think it's as great as many people assume. Reds have the better starter and are at home.

I have the Reds. The Brewers have the position player edge, but I don't think it's as great as many people assume. Reds have the better starter and are at home.

I’m not opposed to them i just thought if ya gonna be going against milw they outta throw a little plus money ur way, which I see line did shift that way. Honestly it took everything in my power to not play reds as well once they were dogs. Milw just been killing me since I been against them almost every day, lol. Only reason I laid off was that and reds seemed to be incredibly popular around forumville today which always scary. Gl, hope you cash!

Back