505 PHOENIX -10-110 o199-110

506 OKLAHOMA CITY +10-110 u199-110

5:35 PM
507 INDIANA

508 DALLAS

7:35 PM
509 NEW JERSEY +13½-110 o209-110

510 LA LAKERS -13½-110 u209-110

Probably going have my biggest player o0f the year in OKC/Suns game. Doin a bit more research and waiting on referee information.

Liking Cavs team total over big.

They have been in 100+ points vs. up-tempo teams all season. Knicks defense will be putrid tomorrow. Less of an inside presence will lead to more fast break points as the Knicks will surely be jacking up even more 3's.

Liking Cavs team total over big.

They have been in 100+ points vs. up-tempo teams all season. Knicks defense will be putrid tomorrow. Less of an inside presence will lead to more fast break points as the Knicks will surely be jacking up even more 3's.

A 1st half TT over would probably be an even better route as it's the 1st of a 4/5 and blowout could lead to an ugly 4th quarter, but I'm just thinking out loud here.

Probably going have my biggest player o0f the year in OKC/Suns game. Doin a bit more research and waiting on referee information.

to lazy to look it up as a missed layup in the Kings game just cost me a +700 ML, but was I dreaming or did the Thunder fire Carlisimo? If so what's their story now?

I'm probably on the Suns TT Over in that one.

I think these guys are going to reach 210.

Scotty had them looking good in their last game without any practice. He should be able to instill some of his sets and try to prove to management that he can handle the job. I think we are going to be instore for some fast break ball, OKC has the horses to do it.

If you noticed, Brooks benched most if not all the bigs from his rotation. Giddy up.

to lazy to look it up as a missed layup in the Kings game just cost me a +700 ML, but was I dreaming or did the Thunder fire Carlisimo? If so what's their story now?

I talked about Scotty Brooks in some of my previous threads. He is the new temp. coach with Avery Johnson looming in the background.

Nevermind. See that he was and the Thunder lost with their new coach on Saturday. Looks like the Pace was pretty similar with much better shooting %'s for the game in NOH vs OKC. It'll be interesting if Scott insists that they focus more on defense rather than the running game. It's one thing to be the 6th paced team but if you're the 30th ranked offense it doesn't matter how fast you push the ball.

I talked about Scotty Brooks in some of my previous threads. He is the new temp. coach with Avery Johnson looming in the background.

Sorry haven't been around over the weekend so I missed it all. Still need to see if Brooks is in to running as they have been or if he is going to make them learn some basketball fundamentals and play some half court sets.

Three teams playing the first of 4/5's on Tuesday in CLE, GSW, and IND. Indy by far has the toughest task with games @DAL, @HOU, CHA, and @ORL.

Need to know more about the Washington situation. Where is dollaz? They have a three game home stand that starts tomorrow and you have to think that they have to go 2-1 to save their season. Who knows maybe the season is lost already, but I'd think the Warriors mixing in some new players that this is a perfect spot for the Wizards to grab a W.

Nevermind. See that he was and the Thunder lost with their new coach on Saturday. Looks like the Pace was pretty similar with much better shooting %'s for the game in NOH vs OKC. It'll be interesting if Scott insists that they focus more on defense rather than the running game. It's one thing to be the 6th paced team but if you're the 30th ranked offense it doesn't matter how fast you push the ball.

He coached the his first game on a B2B, so no practice time. But they were much more efficient and he preferred to go with a smaller uptempo line-up. Most of his coaching experience comes from up tempo teams and he learned under Karl and Adelman.

I think I read somewhere that the new coach would be playing Westbrook more leading to a improved offense but do not know the team well myself.

Three teams playing the first of 4/5's on Tuesday in CLE, GSW, and IND. Indy by far has the toughest task with games @DAL, @HOU, CHA, and @ORL.

Need to know more about the Washington situation. Where is dollaz? They have a three game home stand that starts tomorrow and you have to think that they have to go 2-1 to save their season. Who knows maybe the season is lost already, but I'd think the Warriors mixing in some new players that this is a perfect spot for the Wizards to grab a W.

Only one new player for Warriors, who is jamal crawford. He pretty much plays the same way warriors does, don't think there would be a chemistry problem.

He coached the his first game on a B2B, so no practice time. But they were much more efficient and he preferred to go with a smaller uptempo line-up. Most of his coaching experience comes from up tempo teams and he learned under Karl and Adelman.

By far the most efficient night their offense has had, but the pace was certainly slower than it has been so far this year. That's the great unkown to me.

As to what Tuck said it'd be impossible for him not to play Westbrook more as looking at the one game since Brooks took over he played 5 more minutes than Watson and had 11 assists vs. Watson's 4. As far as totals go with the Thunder I'd say that Watson LOVES running, but don't recall much about watching Westbrook. Probably need to see them play a game or two before I'm willing to bet against/for them and that includes totals.

Only one new player for Warriors, who is jamal crawford. He pretty much plays the same way warriors does, don't think there would be a chemistry problem.

Certainly wouldn't think so as well. :shake:

The Warriors are getting closer and closer to Loyola Maramount of the 90's in CBB. Seriously Biedrins is their only inside player unless you want to consider Turiaf as a center. I love Don Nelson for no other reason that he doesn't give a shit about what's normal.

At 1st glance ---

Would be interested in Wash 1st H with the logic they come out extremely motivated for a new coach . Who hasnt coached a game in 18 years and never in the NBA who is said to be a "people person" . Also GSW will be working Crawford in . I dont see forsee chemistry problems as much as an establish veteran having to learn a bunch of new teammates ( when to pass , shoot , etc the little things like timing) . Always expect a transition period in baskets . Though 210 is high certainly seems possible with the makeup of these teams and recent history . Just not sure what Tapscott is going to ask his players to do ... GSW offense has been crappy on the road going 4-2 under with OT helping one of the overs . They have struggled to crack 100 points most times as well. So that along with WASH inconsistenct would be the con for an over ....

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahead colSpan=8>Recent Meetings</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Date</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="27%">Home/Away</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="10%">Line</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">O/U</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="8%">Mar</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="11%">Home FG</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Away FG</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Reb</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>02/11/08</TD><TD class=datacell>GS 120 - WAS 117</TD><TD class=datacell>WAS 11.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 215</TD><TD class=datacell>8.5 </TD><TD class=datacell>43/82</TD><TD class=datacell>42/90</TD><TD class=datacell>43-43</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/23/07</TD><TD class=datacell>WAS 115 - GS 123</TD><TD class=datacell>GS -2.0</TD><TD class=datacell>O 214.5</TD><TD class=datacell>6.0 </TD><TD class=datacell>43/84</TD><TD class=datacell>46/90</TD><TD class=datacell>48-42</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>03/23/07</TD><TD class=datacell>GS 135 - WAS 128</TD><TD class=datacell>GS -6</TD><TD class=datacell>O 218.5</TD><TD class=datacell>1.0 </TD><TD class=datacell>49/84</TD><TD class=datacell>48/90</TD><TD class=datacell>36-44</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>03/04/07</TD><TD class=datacell>WAS 107 - GS 106</TD><TD class=datacell>GS 8.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 217</TD><TD class=datacell>7.5 </TD><TD class=datacell>37/85</TD><TD class=datacell>42/95</TD><TD class=datacell>44-52</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>03/27/06</TD><TD class=datacell>GS 98 - WAS 116</TD><TD class=datacell>WAS 1.0</TD><TD class=datacell>O 213.5</TD><TD class=datacell>19.0 </TD><TD class=datacell>39/86</TD><TD class=datacell>42/87</TD><TD class=datacell>45-44</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>02/08/06</TD><TD class=datacell>WAS 129 - GS 124</TD><TD class=datacell>WAS -4</TD><TD class=datacell>O 203</TD><TD class=datacell>1.0 </TD><TD class=datacell>39/78</TD><TD class=datacell>46/82</TD><TD class=datacell>39-35</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Talk about timing or DESTINY but LeBron James comes to town when the 3 new Knicks make their debuts . How odd is that ? The guy they are going to zero in a few years with these trades made in mind plays against them in there debut .

Anyway you wonder how 3 new guys fit into this team. I love the deals for the most part because Crwaford and Randolph both "demand " the ball to much . They IMO are overrated because of the lack of consistency they show . NYK needs bodies after the B2B shorthanded with 7 guys which the bench played 24 minutes total . I love whats left of these guys because they do have heart .

NYK is now incredibly small and Cavs are loaded with bigs Wallace, Z and Varaejo .

Hard to figure here because I wonder if the NYK wants to put a great effort together to encourage lebron and vice versa. Does Lebron want to look extra special here ??

Anyway 213.5 total is high because we dont no what to expect at the start of the 4th quarter scoreboard wise . Cavs offense has been clicking as they have put up 105 ++ in 7 of 10 with 2 of those at 99 & 100 pts. Obviously we know NYK deal but how does the three new faces mix in here ?? If Cle gets 110 and covers the spread it goes UNDER so thinking this may be a touch to high ..

Suns @ OKC . Another team with a new coach but hard to take anything from the 1st game . They had just got smoked by NOH at home and hard to believe NOH did much more then go threw the motions . Suns had 2 days off and appear to be healthy and have everyone including Barbosa available . Just whats the game plan vs a crap team with Minnesota on deck the next night ????

Pacers @ Dallas - Home team always does well but if Howard doesnt play then 8.5 seems awfully high to me . True Indy collapsed @ Miami last game but it was a B2B off OT vs a rested team . Not ideal . They had 2 days off and Dallas has 3 days off (maybe 1st Quarter UNDER ??) . See 208 at Cris which seems about right but w/o Howard cant get to interested and would lean UNDER ...

NJN @ LAL - Basically hard to see much value in DD chalk so NJ or pass IMO...Simly just to many points and NJ starting a WEST COAST swing as well....L3 LAL jome wins by 7 , 10 and 14 ...they smoked a tired Houston team , terrible LAC team and Portland in the opener who is now playing a ton better .....Historically road team does well ATS and NJ has always played well vs the Kobes but clearly loads of roster upheavel for them...........

:cheers:

mobley's got an issue with his heart so theres a chance he and thomas don't suit up tomorrow if it delays the trade further

warriors went big vs. 6ers cuz they had to, mags only got 20 mins i think, so they're probably looking forward to getting matched up with another small ball lineup. its probably better to wait and see how the team meshes with crawford but it feels like the situation is pretty much ideal, kinda like pau in the triangle. over looks good, not sure i want to trust the warriors to win the game.

westbrook likes to push the pace and is fast as fuck, but nothing wreckless, he's still learning how to play the position. his D is what really sets him above watson. i wanna see him matchup with nash. w he had 11 assists last game but 8 were in the first half when OK couldn't miss. i think the new coach might go back to wilcox/collison at the center spot and keep the 7 footers on the bench, where they belong. petro didn't get off the bench on sat after starting on friday, and swift has a bad back but theres no reason he should see the court once healthy. dude is garbage.

In the OKC interested a little in the over and will be on OKC. Its not an accident that the Suns last 10 vs this team are 2-7-1. Suns and Seattle have always got along. At one point these teams had incredible high scoring games that left both sides just smiling. In any case the Suns take it easy on them and the Suns are off 4 games involing Detroit, Utah, Lakers and Portland so they are up for some fun.
Let me clarify on the total. Think the Suns would like a fast game and traditionally playing a young weak team that has been getting hammered they play hopeless d at the start to encourage the weak team to run and score. Think Porter will likely tolerate it here.

Interesting game in Dalls in that both teams are top 10 in pace rankings, top 10 in deffensive efficiency, and bottom 10 in offensive efficiency. Based on that you'd expect to see both of these teams running back and forth throwing up bricks all night. Sounds like a frustrating game to have a total bet on either way.

It's official: Deal is done
November 25, 2008
Cuttino Mobley and Tim Thomas have completed their physicals and the trade is a done deal. Both will be in uniform tonight.

Back