*** Tues Playoffs ***....some Help

MeasyMoney

Give me Football or give me death
1-2 DAY YESTERDAY....NOW FOR TUESDAY:

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING LOCKED UP YET BECAUSE I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHT ABOUT THIS LAKERS/SPURS GAME 4

I HAVE A SMALL LEAN TOWARDS THE LAKERS +4

ANY THOUGHTS ON A SIDE OR THE TOTAL? A WRITE UP WOULD BE APPRECIATED WITH YOUR PICK...THIS IS A TOUGH GAME FOR ME :shake:

Spurs/Lakers total thoughts -

Game 1 of this series was about LA entering off a decent enough layoff (all but 5 days) and the Spurs entering off a tough road game 7 win. No suprise in hindsight that the energy stocks for 1 team and the execution stocks for the other should lead to a sub 180 total.

Game 2 saw LA, having shaken off the execution rust, top 100 points, while the Spurs had their 3rd straight road playoff game fully catch up to them. The consequence was a typical blowout margin resulting in another Under.

Game 3 was another blowout margin/Under result. Nearly 10 days between road games for LA, their visible mental laxness made for a result that doesn't reflect the difference in reality between these 2 teams.

A bad scheduling spot and 2 blowouts have made for the 3 Under results, but none of that applies for game 4.

LA has had games 3 & 4 on the road in their previous series to date -
vs Denver: totaled 186 (G3) & 208 (G4)
vs Utah: totaled 203 (G3) & 216 (regulation, G4)
- the 22 & 13 pt increases mirroring the fact that both latter games produced closer contests in regulation than the former games (and saw LA as a team score 5 & 9 more points in the second game, after topping 100 pts in the previous game to begin with: here they enter off their worst total of the post season, 84 pts).

The Spurs at home this post season - for games in which their opponent hasn't faced elimination - have scored 93*, 102, 110, 100, 99 & 103 pts.

*The lowest total being their first p.s. game.

The Spurs haven't yet failed to get their points in a home game where their opponent felt no desperation to bring any "last stand" defense to the table.

Spurs off 7 straight Under results means nothing for game 4. No Under lover here, in fact in my quest (begun May 1st) to pick 21 losers in a row at wagerline's survivor, I've put my current (and I'd say rather healthily coming along, lol) streak at stake...

<TABLE class=data id=tblRecord cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=datacell>5/27/2008</TD><TD class=datacell>NBA</TD><TD class=datacell>L.A. Lakers</TD><TD class=datacell>vs</TD><TD class=datacell>San Antonio</TD><TD class=datacell>Under 192</TD><TD class=datacell>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>5/26/2008</TD><TD class=datacell>NBA</TD><TD class=datacell>Boston</TD><TD class=datacell>vs</TD><TD class=datacell>Detroit</TD><TD class=datacell>Over 175</TD><TD class=datacell>Loss</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>5/24/2008</TD><TD class=datacell>NBA</TD><TD class=datacell>Boston</TD><TD class=datacell>vs</TD><TD class=datacell>Detroit</TD><TD class=datacell>Over 176</TD><TD class=datacell>Loss</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>5/23/2008</TD><TD class=datacell>NBA</TD><TD class=datacell>San Antonio</TD><TD class=datacell>vs</TD><TD class=datacell>L.A. Lakers</TD><TD class=datacell>Over 192.5</TD><TD class=datacell>Loss</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>5/22/2008</TD><TD class=datacell>MLB</TD><TD class=datacell>NY Mets</TD><TD class=datacell>vs</TD><TD class=datacell>Atlanta</TD><TD class=datacell>Over 8</TD><TD class=datacell>Loss</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>5/21/2008</TD><TD class=datacell>NBA</TD><TD class=datacell>San Antonio</TD><TD class=datacell>vs</TD><TD class=datacell>L.A. Lakers</TD><TD class=datacell>Over 196</TD><TD class=datacell>Loss</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>5/20/2008</TD><TD class=datacell>NBA</TD><TD class=datacell>Detroit</TD><TD class=datacell>vs</TD><TD class=datacell>Boston</TD><TD class=datacell>Over 173.5</TD><TD class=datacell>Loss</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>5/19/2008</TD><TD class=datacell>NBA</TD><TD class=datacell>San Antonio</TD><TD class=datacell>vs</TD><TD class=datacell>New Orleans</TD><TD class=datacell>Over 182.5</TD><TD class=datacell>Loss</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Depending where the line and odds go, I'm strongly considering Over.

loved the write-up betcrimes....its looking like lakers and the over to me...just waiting to see some line-movement and how i want to place the units...BOL to you and thanks

4 Units Lakers/spurs Over 192.5
2 Units Parlay Lakers + Over

BOL TO ALL OF YOU...SEE YOU AFTER THE GAME :shake:

Between my previous post and now, the best Over line I can get (192.5) has dropped 8 cents on me, so I'm passing on two counts - noticably inferior odds and the book concerned has a negative history for such odd moves turning into winners.

Still not interested in the Under.

13 points in 6 min! are you shitting me...wow this game was going over the whole time, way to plug my butt!

Back