Tranfers and Rumours Thread

The Barkley rumor has been around all summer

He even came out a few days ago and said he loves playing with alli and Kane with england

My guess is it happens, I think he would be good rotation and also long term can play a deeper role like how Dembele moved back

Next year. I'm just willing to bet Sanchez would not leave that much money on the table. By not signing a contract this summer with Arsenal, he would earn 150k a week for the next year instead of 300k that he could sign now. I don't think the 400k a week is true.

Suarez did just that, they convinced him to stay by signing a bigger contract and they allowed him to leave one year later and Liverpool still managed to get a big fee from Barca.

Tottenham did just that with Gareth Bale by signing him to a new contract and letting him to Real one year later.

Plenty of big clubs using this mechanism and it's a win-win for the club and the player

Sanchez makes more money by not re-signing

Next year he signs with another team and gets a joining free or a higher contract fee

Bale was different than the others, he signed a new deal but still had 3 or 4 left

The Barkley rumor has been around all summer

He even came out a few days ago and said he loves playing with alli and Kane with england

My guess is it happens, I think he would be good rotation and also long term can play a deeper role like how Dembele moved back

Oh ok I hadn't read it yet or I forgot. So I suppose if they really want him they get this done soon, no point in waiting too long here

Sanchez makes more money by not re-signing

Next year he signs with another team and gets a joining free or a higher contract fee

Bale was different than the others, he signed a new deal but still had 3 or 4 left

Yes you're right forgot about the bonus he would get by joining "as a free agent". I've read Kolasinac is on 140K a week because he joined without a transfer fee so I wonder what Sanchez would get at United or City....!

Basically it will be decided by the way Sanchez conducts himself in the next month, he will join the team in China and we should know more after this

Oh ok I hadn't read it yet or I forgot. So I suppose if they really want him they get this done soon, no point in waiting too long here

I don't think it will be quick

He's like Sanchez out of contract so Everton have to sell and spurs love a deal

This screams deadline day to me with levy waiting until the last minute

I don't think it will be quick

He's like Sanchez out of contract so Everton have to sell and spurs love a deal

This screams deadline day to me with levy waiting until the last minute

Maybe. You know Levy better than me. If Spurs want to save a few millions then yes it makes sense. But if I'm the coach and Barkley is my priority I would like him as soon as possible to get used to the team before the season. Especially when you just received £50m and have bought no one else so far

Belotti says he wants to join AC Milan

Everton interested in Walcott

Lemar requests to join Arsenal

Sturridge turned down a deal to go to China

Nolito to Sevilla

Danny Rose will get a new contract soon

Nolito to Sevilla on loan has been done
Not that it makes much difference, but this is a permanent transfer.

Also, AC Milan has pretty much turned over their entire team ffs. I know they've been shit here the past few years, but I can't see making this many moves be a good long term solution. I guess we shall see.

Not that it makes much difference, but this is a permanent transfer.

Also, AC Milan has pretty much turned over their entire team ffs. I know they've been shit here the past few years, but I can't see making this many moves be a good long term solution. I guess we shall see.

Yes it will be interesting to see how long it takes for them to play well with a brand new team. Betting wise they have become the favorites for the Europa League, +600 at pinnacle, followed by Arsenal +650. All the other teams odds far behind.

Not news but confirmation

Bundesliga Spotlight
@BundesligaSpot

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has confirmed #FCBayern have no interest in Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez. #AFC

If he really wants to leave now, best case would be to let him go to PSG this summer. Yeah I keep changing my mind about this, just don't want him to go to another team in England and win the title immediately like Van Persie did.

And Rummenigge said AC Milan are interested in Renato Sanches but no financial agreement has been found yet

I've read Dortmund would be ok to negotiate the transfer of Aubameyang during the coming week. If no suitable offer he will stay.

If he leaves, Giroud could be the choice to replace him

Of the few things I've picked up on the last several years, one is that Dortmund are an incredibly smart club and will have something in place before they sell PEA

Yes they have been good in the transfer market. I guess he would go to Chelsea or AC Milan. Dortmund have set a deadline for other clubs to get PEA so we should see news about that next week. Lots of article I've read Giroud as the number 1 priority if PEA leaves, but i don't know I would like to keep him at Arsenal he is useful and very efficient, at least in terms of goal per minutes.

And Mendy should be at Man City when they pay what Monaco want for him

Chelsea very interested in Aguero

Arsenal interested in Morata but he looks close to a deal with AC Milan for 70 million euros

Chelsea have made an offer to Carrasco

The Joe Hart to West Ham deal should be announced today

Perisic deal to Man U should be complete this week

PSG may have joined the Alexis race

Mahrez is prepared to take a pay cut to go to Roma

Palace interested in getting Wilshere on loan

PSG prepared to pay Neymar's 222 million euro release clause

Arsenal plan to bid on Van Djik

Trippier has signed an new 5 year old deal with Tottenham

Joe Hart is officially a West Ham player

Szczesny was spotted in Turin ready to sign a new deal with Juventus...in an oversized jean jacket...

Chelsea have no interest in joining a bidding war for Morata

PSG prepared to pay Neymar's 222 million euro release clause

And the source is saying that Neymar has accepted.. Neymar signed a new contract less than a year ago I believe so I don't think it would be to get a bigger contract, let's see but it could be a way to be the main guy in a very good team

B/R Football‏@brfootball
BREAKING—Neymar has reportedly accepted a deal with PSG, who will pay his €222m release clause [Source: @marcelobechler for @esp_interativo]

Palace interested in getting Wilshere on loan

One year left on the contract for him so Arsenal extend him or sell him this summer most likely. Could extend and loan him but at this point I think it's best for both parties to part ways. Great player when he was fit, but like Sturridge you cannot rely on him, better to go with other players. Also, he is on 90k a week salary. I've read Sampdoria is interested to get him for a fee of less than £10m... What happens when we have too many players who have one year left on their contract, not worth a lot anymore.. Let's hope the club will get better with that in the future.

Walker wasn't happy he didn't get to play every game at spurs

Wonder how he will like it sitting behind Danilo half the time at least

Also another situation where peps focus on the youth is turning out to be bullshit

Maffeo was more than ready to backup Walker

Keita had one nice season

That's a ton of cash. I'd rather wait a year or two make sure he can replicate it

Don't think Morata move matters for this year, cr7 is a striker now and they have big Benz
Basically 3 spots behind Ronaldo between bale, Isco, Benz, ascensio, vazquez

Yes I'm surprised Liverpool are willing to spend this much and they keep bidding. But Leipzig president said they wouldn't sell him this summer, could be true with their financial power. And his release clause is lower next summer, unless they extend him to make it go away.

Good business for Real selling in England for almost 100€

PSG director in London meeting with Alexis

Torino wants 50 million euros for Belotti

Arsenal want 20 million pounds for Wilshere

Elneny rejects 10 million pound move to Leicester

if Arsenal lose Sanchez, they may pursue Benzema

West Ham have signed Arnautovic for 24 million pounds

Chelsea want 44 million pounds for Costa

Di Maria says he wants to stay with PSG

Man City prepared to break the record for a defender to get Mendy

Wolfsburg interested in Martial

Costa might be on his way to AC Milan on loan

Bernardeschi set to sign for Juventus for a 40 million euro fee

Liverpool rejected a 80 million euro bid for Coutinho from Barca

Spurs not pursuing Juan Foyth

if PSG get Neymar, expect Barca to pursue Veratti and Mbappe

It looks like Neymar is really going to PSG. Reportedly told his teammates he's leaving

AC Milan interested in Costa

Barca and Coutinho have agreed to a deal

Arsenal up Lemar bid to 45 million pounds

its likely Liverpool will accept Juventus' Can bid

Man U appear close to signing Matic

Man City are not bidding on Mbappe

Renato Sanches interested in a move to AC Milan

A few Dyphan notes.......

The whole Neymar and M'Bappe dramas are quite intriguing. Everything I've heard and read is that M'Bappe ain't leaving this summer, even with the ridiculous fees being thrown around, but can get got much cheaper next summer (if he's still around). And it's looking more and more likely that Neymar will be moving on to PSG.
That leaves Real Madrid and Barcelona in a bit of a bind. Both teams are starting to rely on players that are past their prime for sure. Real Madrid have been doing some real good business of late and can certainly afford to buy younger stars, but Barcelona is not shy on cash either (and of course this all leaves out the huge money from England teams). What happens in 2 years or so when Messi and Ronaldo are just good, no longer great. Bale and Suarez coming up on early 30s. Kroos, Busquets Ramos, Pique all these guys are going past 30 too. Going to be some major reloading needed there.
I am hoping United get Matic to push Fellaini out of fucking England, so fucking bad. HE needs to be gone. United need to make some changes to be competitive in my eyes. The back is coming around, but they need someone solid to allow Pogba free reign to move into a more attacking mode. Martial just isn't getting it done. I don't love Lingaard, but when he is paired with Rashford, they seem to be able to pressure the other teams backs pretty consistently with their speed. Lukaku is a prodding presence in the middle and will surely score some goals. I will say this, I was at the United/City game and Pogba is the best player I've ever seen play in person. He is so deft and makes so many good passes, decisions. He's awesome to watch on and off the ball.

Also in a rare major MLS move, Dom Dwyer to Orlando City for a lot of cash. I'm not all that familiar with how MLS transfers work, I'm sure Braves25 knows much better than me, but it was the biggest transfer ever from what I've read. It also looks like the LA Galaxy will be getting JOnathon Dos Santos which would be a major get for MLS. And all kinds of drama with them being offered $4B for tv rights or what not. Would be a major infusion of cash to the league, but they've rebuffed those efforts. I wonder how the players like that.

I do like what West Ham have done this offseason too, although anytime I like what a team does in the off season, it almost assuredly means they'll be terrible (Inter Milan a few years back comes immediately to mind). I don't love the Hart signing, but Arnatouvic and Chicharito should immediately infuse some offense to the club, and Zabaleta still has some game in him.

I'm not even going to get into wtf are Man City doing over there. I am ASSUMING Pep knows what he wants. But that's a lot of change for an already pretty good club, no? I had them pegged for top 3 with Spurs and Chelsea, but now, seems like a team in flux a bit. I dunno.

More time to go

sorry, I do t even fully understand the Dwyer trade. It isn't straight cash or a transfer fee . It's TAM and GAM , whatever the fuck that is

dos santos is a steal if the rumors of galaxy paying him 2-3 million a year are true. Arguably be the best midfielder in the league. Mexican press is not happy about this move .

Koeman says Barkley leaving 100%

Spurs big favorites in media, united other possibility

Expected to last until close to deadline cause of Barkley's injury

Liverpool want 133 million pounds for Coutinho

Barca would be willing to give up Rakitic in a Coutinho deal

Turan deal to Galatasaray almost complete

Inter will offer Perisic a new deal

Sampdoria wont sign Wilshere due to his wage demands

Man U interested in Emil Forsberg

PSG believe Neymar is coming

So all this news out of LA this morning

- la galaxy fire coach, bro g in sigi

- bob Bradley hired as new coach of LAFC

- Gignac will sign with LAFC

Gignac getting a fortune? Don't get the move, if not.
hmmm, live in LA or live in Monterrey Mexico? Real tough choice imho.

He's getting paid about $4 million/year now. I'm assuming his LAFC salary will be close to this. Plus, he's 31. Wouldn't be a bad gig to play in MLS for a few years and live in Los Angeles.

Monaco turn away the Lemar bid

Monaco want 180 million for Mbappe

Chelsea interested in Renato Sanches

Inter preparing to go after Vidal with 50 million euros

Dybala doesnt want to leave Juventus

Juventus interested in Matuidi

Nianggolan signed a new year 4 year deal with Roma

Coutinho has asked Liverpool to leave for Barcelona

Seriously what part of any defense in France keeps Neymar from scoring 40+ goals?

Barcelona could be interested in Di Maria if Neymar goes

Chelsea are looking to sign Alex Sandro for 61 million pounds

Liverpool interested in Max Kruse

Liverpool is out on Keita

Neymar to PSG is supposedly been agreed upon

Sanchez back in training tomorrow, I guess we will know soon if he wants to force his way out. Let's see if City make a 1st bid soon

Seriously what part of any defense in France keeps Neymar from scoring 40+ goals?

Ibrahimovic scored 38 in his last season at PSG. Other seasons 19, 26, 30. So yes can definitely do it in the french league.

I can understand wanting to be the main guy on the team and earn more money, but what's the point of leaving the best league and one of the 2 best teams in the world when you play with the best player ever and are already mega rich, I'm not sure. I've read his father is a big driving force behind this move and prioritize money above everything else.

Tax implications from the government man, they seem to be on a mission in Spain to search em down

True, but I've read about Neymar's father he seems like a greedy dirtbag. Neymar was supposed to sign for Real but Barca basically bribed his father to sign for them instead. Now that he signed a new contract less than a year ago his father wants even more.

Could be official early next week I've read today as well

Pique said it earlier this week because it's ligue 1 he basically needs to win the cl if he goes to have a 'good' year

Just seems like a step down

I'll be dissapointed if he goes

Zlatan was older and it was different

Pique said it earlier this week because it's ligue 1 he basically needs to win the cl if he goes to have a 'good' year

Just seems like a step down

I'll be dissapointed if he goes

Zlatan was older and it was different

Yeah I think he would come to regret this move. But if he and his father care more about money he will leave. He would waste his prime years playing in the french league, even if they would have a great team who can win the CL. While if he stays at Barca he can continue to play with the GOAT and become the main guy in a few years when Messi declines.

By the way, if everything is already agreed I'm not sure why Neymar played in the friendly tonight

Sanchez back in training tomorrow, I guess we will know soon if he wants to force his way out. Let's see if City make a 1st bid soon

He's apparently ill with the flu so he will be back sometime next week. Curious to see how this will play out in the next month

Don't even think he has to stay at barca

If he's about the brand go to united

Just at least a competitive league

Id rather him go to MLS than PSG

Back