PSG are prepared to bid for Mbappe

Alexis is likely to stay at Arsenal and leave next summer on a free

Leicester turns down a 35 million euro bid for Mahrez from Roma

West Ham may pursue Lanzini to replace Coutinho

Barcelona could be bidding on Dele

Chelsea might join the race for Bale

[FONT=&amp]afcstuff‏ @afcstuff
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]PSG are willing to offer in excess of £80m to Arsenal and £400k-a-week to Alexis Sanchez to sign him this month. [@MiguelDelaney] #afc
[/FONT]

Not sure of the reliability of this guy, but if PSG offer something close to this I imagine Alexis will be gone. Apparently the board would be ok with letting him go this summer but Wenger wants to keep him for his last year of contract. At least officially.

And I'm intrigued why Man City are not trying a 1st bid to try to unsettle Arsenal and make Alexis push for a move if he really prefers to be at City.

And just now an opposite opinion about Sanchez, wait and see then

[FONT=&amp]Telegraph Football‏@TeleFootball
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Arsenal given huge boost as PSG drop their interest in Alexis Sanchez - @JBurtTelegraph
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]The French giants had hoped to sign either Neymar, Sanchez or Monaco’s Kylian Mbappe during this window and are delighted to have secured the Brazilian international who was their first-choice.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sanchez is still wanted by Manchester City but there is a growing sense that despite having just one year left on his contract Arsenal are prepared to allow him to see out the remainder of his deal and leave for free next summer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Although manager Arsene Wenger has insisted in the past that players would not be sold, before eventually agreeing a deal, there is a feeling that this time he is determined to maintain that stance - not least because of the number of times he has said it publically.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]Bayern Munich, who also held talks with Sanchez’s representatives, have already backed off because of his wage demands with senior sources at PSG yesterday strongly dismissing reports from the striker’s native Chile on Tuesday that they are prepared to bid more than £80million for the 28-year-old.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sanchez and his representatives are aware that PSG have now cooled their interest during this window and although City remain in the running it may well be that they are prepared to wait until next summer before signing him on a ‘free’.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Keeping Sanchez will be a huge boost for Arsenal and will also help restore Wenger’s credibility even if he and the club are prepared to write off what would be a big fee for the player.[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Don't know I haven't read his contract. Just pointing the absolute irony of waiting until August to sign with another team to get the loyalty bonus from the previous team you just left.

I'm saying, fuck Barca and fuck Neymar's dad

Agree with teed.

Barcas fault for structuring the contract in such a way. Should have had it September 1 (if possible)

I don't disagree. The thing is, we all have no clue what's exactly in the contract so if they didn't pay it they must have valid reasons i would hope or Barca are just stupid

Well la liga did refuse to take the release clause check so nothing would surprise me

They also act like pretty little bitches when they aren't getting what they want

They acted like arsenal had kidnapped Cesc
The cheated on acquiring Neymar

Mbappe wants to go to PSG...PSG have denied reports and say they will not be pursuing Mbappe this summer

Chelsea have made a 25 million pound for Oxlade-Chamberlain

Inter interested in Mahrez

Chelsea interested in Danny Rose

Mourinho admits Bale is not coming to Man U this season

PSG might be trying to pursue Oblak

Chelsea have made a 25 million pound for Oxlade-Chamberlain

PSG might be trying to pursue Oblak

Need to keep Ox and extend him he's our best right wing back in the 3-4-3 that we will be using most of the time, better than Bellerin for now.

With a very good goalkeeper PSG would be great everywhere with plenty of depth, among the best teams with Real Barca Bayern I would think.

I've just been reading the last few pages of the transfer thread in the fighting cock forum, the Spurs fans seem a bit depressed with the transfer window

Yes. I remember 2 years ago Arsenal only bought Cech during the summer, while it was clear for all fans that we had holes in key positions at the time, midfield mainly. Not the same situation for Tottenham now but still I think it's beneficial to add some new blood in a team even if the team is very good already.

And I guess there is no way they let Danny Rose go after Kyle Walker, but I could understand if some of the players at Tottenham would like to be paid like they would be at the other big teams in England.

I've thought Ox was the key to the Gunners last couple years regardless of Sanchez. Guy makes plays...obv Arsenal are gonna be a guess next couple weeks with Alexis and Ozil status in question, but no way you get rid of him for that fee.

Arsenal need an identity and Wenger has done completely the opposite of that this summer, everything seems like it's all hell to me.

Need to keep Ox and extend him he's our best right wing back in the 3-4-3 that we will be using most of the time, better than Bellerin for now.

With a very good goalkeeper PSG would be great everywhere with plenty of depth, among the best teams with Real Barca Bayern I would think.

I've just been reading the last few pages of the transfer thread in the fighting cock forum, the Spurs fans seem a bit depressed with the transfer window

Rumors are picking up

Some itk about Keita balde the last few days is coming up, Barkley price seems to be dropping, poch said expect 2-3 signings in the next few weeks

The Sun has a danny rose interview where he says spurs need to sign 2 or 3 big players, not names you have to google, also says he deserves more money, and at some point he will play up north as he's from there

Paper is making it out to seem as if it's a come and get me plea to united but the quotes aren't saying that

Arsenal need an identity and Wenger has done completely the opposite of that this summer, everything seems like it's all hell to me.

I don't know, we finished the season extremely strong last season winning almost all the matches + the FA Cup after Wenger switched to 3-4-3. We played with this formation in all preseason matches and we will use this again this coming season as Wenger said.

It provided more defensive stability and covered Xhaka's lack of pace with the added defensive protection and enabled him to thrive and the team to function much better. Honestly I'm satisfied with the team as it is, 2 starters added with Lacazette and Kolasinac, and it would be excellent if Wenger could add another mobile central midfielder (Seri for example, we've been linked but nothing more) and Lemar, possibly in replacement of Sanchez. Or keep Sanchez and still add Lemar who could play everywhere in midfield but maybe I'm dreaming here.

Agree with you on Ox he is very important in our current setup let's hope he signs a new contract sometime soon with only 1 year left. Quite a few players to get rid of that almost nobody wants at their current wages though and that Arsenal could be forced to sell at cut prices, Gibbs Debuchy Jenkinson Perez Wilshere maybe too

The Sun has a danny rose interview where he says spurs need to sign 2 or 3 big players, not names you have to google, also says he deserves more money, and at some point he will play up north as he's from there

Paper is making it out to seem as if it's a come and get me plea to united but the quotes aren't saying that

Had to google Keita Balde! Just because I don't follow the Italian league, seems like a powerful attacking player. Yes you were right about Tottenham doing business in August and not before, should be a busy next 3 weeks.

I've just read the interview in the Sun, "only" 65k a week it says that seems low he could earn more than twice that at a few other clubs, but he has a contract until 2021 so no need to extend him or give him a new contract now I would think. As he says he has one more big contract to get so he might give his best this season and push for a move next year perhaps.

Spurs to bid 35 million pounds for Ajax defender Davinson Sanchez

West Ham preparing to bid 25 million pounds for Carvalho - his release clause is 40

Dortmund tells Barca they want 135 million euros for Dembele

Barcelona are considering paying the 80 million release clause that Asensio has

If Mbappe goes, Carlos Bacca would be a target for Monaco

Soldado on his way to Fenerbahnce

Liverpool rejected the Coutinho bid within 35 minutes of getting it...Klopp says Liverpool are not a club that need to sell

Keita is a hot name, but truth be told, I think only a fool pays top dollar for him. last three years in serie A - 23 games, 1 goal. 31 games, 4 goals. 31 games, 16 goals! Seems quite a bit of an anomaly to me.

I can't really believe Monaco has been able to hold on to Lemar and M'bappe to be honest. Lemar seems to be a perfect fit for so many big teams. And M'Bappe is being drawn by the giants, I can only believe it's a matter of time before one or both are gone.

I expect Lemar to go to one of the Premier League giants, at this point I don't think Mbappe goes to anyone but PSG. He was in Manchester last week with Mendy but I just wouldn't understand the price nor his position to come to City. Need to focus on Alexis then worry about the clog up later, I seriously think David Silva is the weak link there, just so many injuries and he's regressed last couple years. But...he's still David Silva. That said, figure it out Pep, if Alexis comes in where's the weakness. And depth galore.

Sounds like Dembele is gone , didn't show up for training today

im a little skeptical of Liverpool here, I think they are just trying to drive up the price

Marca saying agreement between PSG and Monaco for Mbappe, but they said the same two weeks ago for Real-Monaco...

im a little skeptical of Liverpool here, I think they are just trying to drive up the price

Yes could be for Coutinho, I've read he doesn't want to go to the clash with Liverpool he would like to leave in good terms, but it's not like they need to sell him his current contract is until 2022 no need to sell him right now. Would be impressive if they manage to keep him and show their ambitions.

Yes could be for Coutinho, I've read he doesn't want to go to the clash with Liverpool he would like to leave in good terms, but it's not like they need to sell him his current contract is until 2022 no need to sell him right now. Would be impressive if they manage to keep him and show their ambitions.

Sounds like PR on Liverpool side to appease the fans or at least some of it does . I'm sure you dont want to sell your best player, Spurs probably didn't want to sell Bale, arsenal fabregas.

Not much you can do when Barcelona wants a player of yours and that player wants to leave

In this market he is probably worth more than the fee Barca is offering

Roma wants 45 million euros for Strootman

Spurs want 50 million pounds for Danny Rose

Barcelona are prepared to offer Rakitic as part of the deal for Coutinho

Liverpool denies Countinho has handed in a transfer request

Medel signs with Besiktas

Isco's new Real deal includes a 700 million euro release clause

Real Madrid interest is done with Mbappe, they might turn their attention to Hazard

PSG has apparently offered Mbappe 16 million euros a year...some reports also say PSG not going to be bidding for him due to being unable to comply with FFP

Barcelona could target Di Maria

Barcelona are buying Paulinho for 40 million euros

Liverpool value Coutinho at 150 million euros

If Barcelona is unable to sign Coutinho, Barcelona could pursue Eriksen or Dele

PSG willing to offer Pastore in a deal that involves Oblak

Spurs bid for martial

RMC reporting it and they are like 99% right when it comes to french players

Don't see them agreeing to sell though

Ya m8 but thats a negotiation

I mean I don't think it has a future, can't see united agreeing to sell after they got pushed back on Dier

And they never happen but what would make sense for both squads would be a martial and Shaw for rose plus cash deal

Jose seems to have Martial in his dog house, not starting today and even Lingard seems to be preferred sub ahead of him off the bench

Sanchez seems to be almost done to spurs, didn't play for ajax this weekend and manager admitted it was due to issues around a transfer

Dutch media thinks it gets done

I'm guessing that would mean Wimmer ends up at Southampton, which maybe means VVD to Liverpool

Espnfc has a story up with McBride saying he thinks pulisic won't move this year, and is holding out for a move to barca or Madrid in the future.....

He's a good young player but the hype train is picking up speed

I think unrealistic expectations are going to come up

Seems like another Barca bid for Coutinho rejected. I don't think spending more than half of the Neymar money on him would be good business for Barca

Ajax makes a killing on Sanchez, incredible return in 1 year... I wish SPurs would send CCV on loan he is going be buried on the bench again this year

Espnfc has a story up with McBride saying he thinks pulisic won't move this year, and is holding out for a move to barca or Madrid in the future.....

He's a good young player but the hype train is picking up speed

I think unrealistic expectations are going to come up

I saw this and think McBride pulled this out of his ass

Chelsea will make a 70 milliom euro bid for Alex Sandro

Jansonn and Wimmer could be on their way to West Brom

Arsenal selling back Lucas Perez for 14 million pounds to Deportivo La Coruna

PSG offering Mbappe 14 million pounds a year in wages

Liverpool will reject the newest Coutinho bid

Inter interesting in Mustafi on loan

Back