Tranfers and Rumours Thread

Coutinho really wants out of Liverpool, Pulisic could be a replacement

Alderweireld says that there has been 0 progress made towards a new long term deal

Matic is pretty much on his way to Man U

Juventus have put a 30 million pound value on Caudrado

Liverpool Arsenal and Tottenham also interested in Rafinha

Sounds like Fellaini to Gala is basically done

Dylan party, just hope I get an invite

Matic deal on hold due to a bonus disagreement with Chelsea

PSG wil bid 35 million euros on Alexis

Barcelona would be interested in Griezmann if Neymar goes

Tottenham not willing to pay 120,000 pounds a week to Barkley

disagree with KJ on Fellaini going anywhere, Mourinho says hes staying

Aurier should sign for Man U in the coming days

Tottenham is prepared to offer Dele a new contract

Sounds like Fellaini to Gala is basically done

Dylan party, just hope I get an invite
My God this would just be too good to be true subbing in Matic for Fellaini. Unfortunately, I don't think this is happening. I'm reading Gala probably don't have the money to do this. Mou can say whatever the fuck he wants but if United are bringing in Matic to an already crowded mf, that waste of space has to go.

Ya mate

Him going to PSG a waste of time

Rather he grows a league in MLS and actually play in a competative league
Just look at ligue 1

A 2nd team is decent and they have an exodus the next summer, will happen to every non PSG french side

Matic confirmed to United and given #31
Fellaini had 31 when he moved to United and gave it up to Schweiny.
Hopefully this means the end of Fellaini

Lyon and OM are interesting at least. Hell if MBap doesn't move it will be another season of Monaco overs too

I think Mourinho really likes Fellaini, even said it would be easier to get him than Fellaini for Galatasaray. Probably just talk and maybe to help drive the price up, but I'm sure he loves this kind of player in Fellaini

Crazy market. Bouhafsi most reliable french journalist; he said they rejected a first €80m offer and today 100. I imagine he wants the move so Liverpool will just try to get the maximum they can knowing Barca will have plenty of money to use

Neymar is supposedly going to be announced Wednesday. Neymar gets a 23 million euro bonus from Barca if he's on the team 8/1

Neymar is supposedly going to be announced Wednesday. Neymar gets a 23 million euro bonus from Barca if he's on the team 8/1

Neymar father receive the bonus I've read. Added when Neymar signed his last contract less than a year ago, to reward Neymar Sr for his contributions in the contract... And Neymar Sr went to PSG to offer his son a few weeks ago lol. At least Barca get a taste of their own medicine when they got Fabregas on the cheap and ordered him to fake an injury until they got him.

It goes to neymar company which his father gets paid from

I did see Sid lowe say Neymar sr has gotten paid more than Messi the last few years

It's probably a good thing for Barca to part ways with this greedy dirtbag of a father Neymar has. Big loss to lose Neymar, but IF Barca reinvest wisely they might become a better team. That's a big if given all the questionable players they have been buying in recent years. Particularly in midfield where Real Madrid are superior even with 2nd choices when needed with better depth.

Barcelona players are sick of Neymar

Inter are going to bid 35 million euro's for Mane...I doubt that transfer ever happens...

Barca's offer for Coutinho rejected, they may turn to Ozil

Aurier agrees to a deal with Man U but needs to go to court to get permission to work in the UK

Iheanacho sold to Leicester for 25 million pounds

Matuidi could be available for 13 million euros

Fernando on his way to Galatasaray for 5 million pounds

Allegri says Sandro is going nowher

Fellaini will be a Man U player until at least January

Seriously he's gonna look like a lightning bug in 90% of those league games, not sure if I'll get a goal prop but will be all over it if I do. Hell concern is he gets laid out in a CL game.

Arsenal believe Alexis will leave

Inter interested in Draxler

Barcelona interested in Di Maria

AC Milan want Diego Costa

Mbappe's price now is 200 million euros

Chelsea interested in Candreva

Something like 500'000€ a week net I've read.....!

Reports that Barca are very interested in Dembele

Regarding Alexis, he started training yesterday and apparently would like to play in the Community Shield. Probably will be too soon for him. I think Arsene would let him leave abroad for a good offer, and maybe to City for a very good offer if he really wants out this summer.

[FONT=&amp]Matt Spiro‏ @mattspiro
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mbappé, tired of waiting for an improved Monaco extension offer, wants to leave. Four clubs in race: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man City & PSG[/FONT]

I could see Barca getting him to get another potential star to replace Neymar. Suarez still excellent but 31 soon

Yeah I have seen lots of french journalists saying the perfect window would be Neymar and Mbappe and that is the ultimate goal of PSG this transfer window. And they would probably offer him the most wages out of the 4 clubs mentioned, so could be possible.

This month will be interesting

He's dumb if he goes to man city for playing time reasons

For as good as he should be we have to remember this guy isn't full potential yet

He's being projected to be like Henry in his prime, he's not there yet

He's also dumb to go to Madrid unless they sell bale

Psg make a ton of sense but then they sell him in 2-3 years?

Barca suddenly make a ton of sense, I've seen Spanish journos say barca want to use Neymar leaving to give more flexibility. Suddenly they aren't bound to the 4-3-3 and want more of a focus on midfield play like the glory days.

So the question is do they spend all the Neymar money on mbappe and go something like a 4-3-2-1 with him and Messi behind Suarez, or put him behind Suarez. Or do they shore up multiple spots

My guess is first thing they do is make messi happy, which means some argues. Dybala makes a ton of sense, maybe Kun in a year?

Veratti too, since PSG need to save some money I assume. Barca with veratti and dybala better than they were yesterday with Neymar

Also if PSG do get mbappe now, a Premier league team is going to get a steal on Draxler

Yes I agree. I imagine Mbappe this summer would cost around 150€, just my estimation. Barca could still get someone like Coutinho to help the midfield because it's the area they need to be much better compared to Real. Verratti would be perfect but I've seen articles Barca wanted to include him in the Neymar transfer but PSG absolutely didn't want that so they will pay the full release clause.

Plenty of possibilities if Mbappe went to Barca, could also play 3-5-2 or some variation of that. But anyway, crucial window for Barca with the obligation to make the good decisions if they want to close the gap with Real quickly.

Seems like the most probables should be Barca or PSG for Mbappe yes.

in a completely ridiculous move, La Liga is refusing to accept the Neymar deal...maybe hes not going anywhere...

Arsenal made a bid for BvB's Dembele and got rejected

Neymar will wear the number 10 if he actually goes to PSG

Barca will make a 120 million euro bid for Coutinho

Ya imagine UEFA Nix that quickly

La Liga acting like a scorned Girlfriend

:bluehead:

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/footbal...rcelona-communique-on-neymar-jr-buyout-clause

On Thursday afternoon Neymar Jr's legal representatives visited in person the Club's offices and made the payment of 222 million euros in the player's name with regards to the unilateral termination of the contract that united both parties.
As such, the Club will pass on to UEFA the details of the above operation so that they can determine the disciplinary responsibilities that may arise from this case.

They should just move on Neymar has burned all bridges with the club and supporters anyways. The quicker the better for Barca and all the work they need to do right now

DGUlSwRVYAAM_-Q.jpg:large

Mbappe to Real , Bale departing will be out tomorrow in Marca according to some dude on twitter .. Bale to United?

Could be. Mbappe probably doesn't go there this summer with the BBC intact at Real Madrid, so it would make sense if Zidane really wants MBappe.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/08/03/59833c8ae5fdeab3418b456c.html

I'm not sure what is the source on twitter for this, with Neymar the original source was actually quite solid it was coming from a Brazilian journalist covering Barca with multiple Brazilian players/friends connections close to Neymar.

BvB want 100 million euros for Dembele

Juventus meet with Jose Giminez

Vidal agrees on personal terms with Inter

Diego Costa will formally request to leave Chelsea today

Monaco considering a bid for Alexis

Watford interested in signing Alberto Moreno

Zidane is ready to sell Bale and bring in Mbappe

Hazard might be interested in going to Barcelona

Drinkwater wants to go to Chelsea

Tottenham and Liverpool interested in Kondongbia

Ronaldo has said he would like to return to England (at some point? now?)

[FONT=&quot]Trabzonspor[/FONT] in talks with Tottenham[FONT=Segoe UI, Arial, sans-serif] to get Sissoko on loan

Robbie Keane is going to the Indian Super League....Atletico de Kolkota

[/FONT]

Chelsea determined to get Alex Sandro and will bid a world record amount on him, however Juventus just as determined to keep him

Sergi Roberto could be heading to either Man U or Chelsea

Real want DDG included in any deal that sends Bale to Man U

Inter are close to a deal to sign Emre Mor

Roma have improved their bid for Mahrez to 35 million euros

Barcelona interested in Lemar if Countinho doesn't come. Spanish media is reporting that Coutinho deal to Barca is imminent

Bayern Munich are prepared to offer 50 million pounds for Eric Dier

Barcelona are in advanced talks to sign Paulinho

French media is reported to Ousmane Dembele has agreed to personal terms with Barcelona

Simeone says Diego Costa is not coming back to Atletico Madrid

Wesley Sneijder signed with Nice

Man City want 13 million pounds from Swansea for Bony

Southampton would prefer to send Van Dijk to Chelsea over Liverpool

Barkley price dropped to 35 million pounds, still not low enough

Back