Tour de France

Glad to hear it P-unit, let's try and pick up one today. Going with Greipel -140 Kristoff for a half as well. GLTA

Will be interesting to see what race officials do with that clusterfuck of and ending of stage 12. A motorcycle had to stop ( I'm guessing because the crowd had the road blocked) and Froome was caught up in the wreck. He should have waited on a bike and not ran. I honestly have no idea what they'll decide on this, but him running will probably cost him.

I understand shortening the race distance because of the winds up top, but all the fans pushing down made a very dangerous situation happen. Race officials are fucking idiots, and I'm not saying this because I have Froome. There were no barriers for the other idiots (fans) and you have to think of the safety issues first and foremost.

what will the ruling be?

I would think they would freeze the field when the accident occurred, but pure speculation. They didn't have any numbers up this morning and I'm glad they didn't or I would have probably been involved in some capacity. I've been waiting to see if Quintana could make a move on Froome, and he can't.

7-2

Meintjes +115 Martin....just think he has a little more left in the tank

seriously considered Porte +250 Froome, but couldn't hit submit

8-2

Valverde +100 Poels....wrong man favored. Couple of others I like, but this is the only one that jumped off the page.

Froome is only -130 Porte, but I could see Froome giving him a little time on this one and not caring. But on the other hand, he's a freeking machine. Certainly as cheap as you'll see him, but pass for me. Will be a rough day for some of the tired legs tomorrow.

9-3

Coquard -160 Degenkolb.....been a good run however this one shakes out. Good luck with whatever you have on the board today. :cheers3:

Back