Tom Brady---Forever a Fraud?

So, how has everyone who has ever left the Pats been silenced? If it were that rampant, and no other teams were doing anything like it (even remotely close according to you)....not one person has said anything about it at all? Really?

Really??

You can't be serious. The most famous play in baseball history, Bobby Thompson's shot heard round the world, was in fact a case of cheating that stayed silent for over 50 years.

no, statistically a team that you know cheats is more likely to cheat than one that has never been proven to cheat

I would also assume that just like they got away with spygate for so long, and the numbers show they have gotten away with this for years, that they have other methods of cheating as well

I don't believe the entire team is in on it, but definitely the leadership group who all have too much to lose if/when it gets out

The Seattle Seahawks lead the NFL in suspensions for performance-enhancing drugs since Pete Carroll became coach in 2010, research by ESPN Stats & Information shows.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/100145/seahawks-lead-in-ped-bans-under-carroll

:cry2:

You can't be serious. The most famous play in baseball history, Bobby Thompson's shot heard round the world, was in fact a case of cheating that stayed silent for over 50 years.

Who cares, one New York team beat another and then lost to another New York team in the Series. Should be called the shot heard around Myopia. Mays was on deck, probably would have ended it anyway.

Who cares, one New York team beat another and then lost to another New York team in the Series. Should be called the shot heard around Myopia. Mays was on deck, probably would have ended it anyway.

You clearly don't have a clue. The Giants went 37-7 down the stretch which just happens to coincide with when they admitted to using a telescope to steal signs..and they stayed silent about it for 50 years.

tipyer let them take their hate out.. better it here than on some random old lady in the streets...

no, statistically a team that you know cheats is more likely to cheat than one that has never been proven to cheat

I would also assume that just like they got away with spygate for so long, and the numbers show they have gotten away with this for years, that they have other methods of cheating as well

I don't believe the entire team is in on it, but definitely the leadership group who all have too much to lose if/when it gets out

WOW, not sure how i missed this.... you don't even know why they got in trouble do you?????

It's ironic that the Pats were the ones with deflated balls but a Seahawk was the only guy who got in trouble for messing with balls.

lynch3.jpg

You clearly don't have a clue.

I have a clue about what warrants a controversy. Whining about the inflation level of a football or stealing signs in baseball is the stuff of cupcakes and sewing circles.

One incident, sure, you're right. Teed is talking like the Pats have a dozen ways to cheat, and they roll out a wheel of cheating on Tuesdays to see what method they'll be implementing that week.

It's also 2015, things get out a lot easier...someone would have said something if it was literally just a culture of cheating as Teed will have you believe.

Yes, it's 2015. Cheating is obsolete in most walks of life.

Especially baseball...there pretty much has been a culture of cheating in baseball since back when Ty Cobb used to play. Everyone tries to cheat in baseball.

Some people think the shift is cheating apparently, and now that has to be banned. :tiphat:

You guys remind me of a guy named Len, if you'll humor me for a short paragraph. Len was a frequent participant in pick-up basketball in college. He thought he had a mean fadeaway. Anyway, Len was also kind of a little fella. We had a game once, I truly can't remember which side I was on, but this girl was pretty good and basically taking Len to Naismith school. After the game, Len was distraught, couldn't stop saying, "She was hacking me!" This is what complaining about the psi of the ball reminds me of.

So, how has everyone who has ever left the Pats been silenced? If it were that rampant, and no other teams were doing anything like it (even remotely close according to you)....not one person has said anything about it at all? Really?

Really??

thats why I said leadership group

coaches, brady etc

thats why I said leadership group

coaches, brady etc

But no one else on the team knows about it, is that what you're saying? How wouldn't every single player and coach know what was going on if they had all of these ways to cheat?

I mean, outside of the fact that Billy rolls in that huge wheel, with 12 colored spots on it, on Tuesday of course.

why would the 4th string line backer need to be aware they were filming other teams practices? or had a spotter watching the sideline? or how the QB likes to cheat on the rules of ball conditions?

why would the 4th string line backer need to be aware they were filming other teams practices? or had a spotter watching the sideline? or how the QB likes to cheat on the rules of ball conditions?

Only 4th team linebackers have left the team in the past 14 years? No coaches, or "etc" (as you put it) have left the team and would obviously have something damning on another team in the league that they are now competing against?

The WRs wouldn't know about the balls they are catching on a daily basis?

How much tin foil do you have on your windows at this moment? :tiphat:

I wonder if they'd be better than the Raiders with a legal football.

its been pointed out in this thread that cheaters and secrets can be covered up, I dont get how you think this is not possible

Bellicheck, the OC/DC, maybe some other coaches he trusts, Brady

why would they leak this info?

its been pointed out in this thread that cheaters and secrets can be covered up, I dont get how you think this is not possible

Who catches the footballs? Ghosts?

And you're still implying that no OC/DC, or any other "trusted" coach has left the organization in the past decade plus, whether the Pats use holograms as WRs or not.

no plenty have left, Romeo, Weis, McDaniels etc.

but again, why is it in their interest to come out with the information? they are a part of it, it makes them look bad too...

why would the receivers matter, again, its been said multiple times the ball is manipulated to how the QB wants it

Leak what info, lol? The ball inflation level? I think that information is in a fireproof safe guarded by eunuch ninjas in Kraft's office.

I would imagine anyone with info wouldn't coach again if they let out the little secret if there is one, snitches aren't thought real highly of

why would the receivers matter, again, its been said multiple times the ball is manipulated to how the QB wants it

Because the WR catches the deflated ball, and would obviously be able to tell if there was a big difference. Why wouldn't a WR let it leak when they left? They'd really be worried about "looking bad" as opposed to exposing, what is now, their opponent to win a game?

Adderal

so I should go pull half the kids off the football field at lunch time cause they are using PED's for the ADD?

Doesn't it show their team is cheating though, regardless of how? Now it's not about the "spirit of the game" anymore? Hmm...mighty convenient.

Not only does the Patriot organization cheat, it has an effective Omertà policy.

And someone like you who seems to bemoan the politics that get in the way of the truth must absolutely hate this Kraft/Goodell thing, it's covered in political bullshit.

kj, how do you feel about Luis Gonzalez? I mean, he's the VP of the Steroids Club for Men to Brady Anderson's president, but he did win you a World Series. (A beautiful one, I might add.) Don't count it?

kj, how do you feel about Luis Gonzalez? I mean, he's the VP of the Steroids Club for Men to Brady Anderson's president, but he did win you a World Series. (A beautiful one, I might add.) Don't count it?

Cheating motherfucker, don't like the man all that much and I've met him a few times

I accept the trophy of course, but I wouldn't have been opposed to consequences he had to suffer if he was caught

I don't think anyone is asking for the AFC title to be returned here either, but there must be consequences if it was determined there was cheating, and 11/12 balls leads me to believe where there's smoke, there's fire.

Cheating motherfucker, don't like the man all that much and I've met him a few times

I accept the trophy of course, but I wouldn't have been opposed to consequences he had to suffer if he was caught

I don't think anyone is asking for the AFC title to be returned here either, but there must be consequences if it was determined there was cheating, and 11/12 balls leads me to believe where there's smoke, there's fire.

I wonder if 11 of 12 balls have ever been checked before, outside of Key West.

Show me one team that was clean...yea that's what I thought...even playing field.

And the Diamondbacks even did it the old fashioned way and picked up a tell on Pettitte, shellacked his ass in game 6, then had the good sportsmanship to tell him after the Series was over.

Show me one team that was clean...yea that's what I thought...even playing field.

And the Diamondbacks even did it the old fashioned way and picked up a tell on Pettitte, shellacked his ass in game 6, then had the good sportsmanship to tell him after the Series was over.

Believe me, I loved it.

Back