Thursday Discussion Thread

Tigers Ff tt ov1.5
Cle ml
Sf Ff tt un2.5
Singer ov 4.5 k’s
Wheeler ov 6.5 k’s
Steele ov 4.5 k’s

Still torn on whether I want to play seattle?? Feels like a really important game for them, I think anyways, dunno if they do? Lol. After Stros sweeping them in Seattle and starting a 4 game set here with Stros coming back home off a sleepy series in oak this just feels like the time for seattle to announce themselves, if there ever is. If they don’t take this game think it could be another lousy series for them.
Urquidy only has 77 K's in 101 frames, so I think the M's will be putting the ball in play down at the juicebox. I'm backing them on the reverse runline at +180.

Urquidy only has 77 K's in 101 frames, so I think the M's will be putting the ball in play down at the juicebox. I'm backing them on the reverse runline at +180.

I ended up playing seattle as well, hopefully they treat the game as important as I think it is for them! Lol. On other side hopefully Stros take a day or 2 to wake up from their sleepwalk in Oak! Other than hitting a few pitcher props that series kinda bummed I didn’t get more of that good plus money on A’s, had a feeling Stros might play down that series, seemed like a great spot for it.

Man. Urquidy got away w some meatballs that inning!! Dunno if that a good sign or seattle missed their chance and he sharpens up? Lol. Rodriguez gave 1st one a ride but to deepest part the park freaking Santana fouled off a couple, fastball and a hanging slider before hitting one into shift.

Cash singer k’s

Freaking unreal, seattle hitters missed a few meatballs while stros Alvarez hits a double off a really good pitch which leads to a 2 run bregman bomb. Ugh. Guess Stros woke back up, lol.

Kikuchi doing what I feared and making me look silly! Freaking jap so hard to cap! Mfer fresh off the IL and all a sudden has impeccable control?

Seattle needs to stop hitting the ball to dead center, tough to take them out of there, just pull them and it don’t take shit to leave that goofy short porch!

Damn.. I wasn’t bull shitting bout singer potentially giving kc a chance to win this game! Shame they not giving him a lick of support!! His k prop was way low! Lol. I hate when guys do this tho, they have few games where they fly over the number and books start adjusting them up!!

Well my 1st thought was correct that there had to be value in lad Ff tt over, not the Ff under for both. Good thing the rain chance kept me off it! Lol

Wheeler cashed his k’s! I’ll never understand why the hell they opened his number 5.5 like -150 to the over? That was like stealing. I was perfectly happy playing ov6.5 but if I coulda got down on the 5.5 it woulda been big time pound town!!

Yankees Wiesel themselves another win, 1 stinking hit all night and judge walks it off with solo shot in 9th. Lousy fucks, lol.

Wow. So far I was pretty spot on bout Anderson pitching well vs rox but didn’t see lad blowing up for 8 runs already!!

Gilbert goes another 6 strong vs Stros!! kid a beast. I didn’t play it but cashed his k prop w last out, love when they do that in style., he was plus money on ov5.5 too, there was a time that woulda been a autobet for me but he stopped being as consistent a strike out guy., only 1 bad pitch all night and that came after that bad ass prick Alvarez took a great pitch and made it a double. Be nice if seattle world reward him with a win here!!!

They just gave winkler a extra strike after dropping a foul ball out. You gotta make them pay for this!!

Winkler just missed making them pay. That kinda been the story of seattle offense all night, “just miss”.

Winkler just missed making them pay. That kinda been the story of seattle offense all night, “just miss”.

Mfer. Yet another loud out that just missed being a run scoring hit for M’s!! All freaking night Stros been getting lucky!

Bummer I was scared of going under 2.5 runs for rox thru 5. I really liked anderson to pitch well, I just couldn’t stomach a 2,5 at coors against a lefty no less.

Mfer, there go seattle 2 best hitters in 8th. Won’t see them again till freaking 11th., game not gonna go that long!!

Getting hit with 101 can’t be fun! Dunno why crowd booing him? Had 0-2 count he didn’t want to hit him!!

And seattle fuckinv blows It. Shoulda freaking walked Bregman after the steal, he only guy hurting them. Fuck

Dude throwing shit that damn near unhittable but hits a guy, let’s him steal, hangs one pitch for double so the hit batter scores, then a wild pitch to score the guy who hit double. Freaking unreal. Seattle shoulda won this game 20 different ways and gonna lose. They just can’t hang w Stros, lot of bad luck on offense and bad execution in crucial spots while pitching.,

10 no hit innings in a row with 30 consecutive batters retired by Presley. Safe to say seattle has no chance. Lol

Steele k prop cashed in 3 innings!! Continue to crush the pitcher props, lost pretty much every other bet I made tonight tho.

Back