The red Villes Embarass the cats on primetime

ghostnmyhead

On The Grind Stacking Big Faces
Im not sold on this KSU team. This is still a shitty road team.I'll take the cards which are only allowing 193 yards per game.cantwell beat kstate once, and hes going to do it again at home in primetime style. I think K-state's inexp JC xfers fuck this game up. The matchup i love is K-state WR vs the ville's CB, physically their more dominant then K-state's small but fast WR. The cards D-line is packed with 2 exp heavys which should stuff the run. Tie in the fact that close to 85% is on K-state, ill take the Cards hoping their D wins this one.

27-24 the Ville

since its K-state is the public play i well be waiting to grab best number should go up to +5. If it doesnt i well grab at +4, but it should look fishy if this line doesnt move and i might lay off the game.

+ ? the ville pending
+ ml pending

Im not sold on this KSU team. This is still a shitty road team.I'll take the cards which are only allowing 193 yards per game.cantwell beat kstate once, and hes going to do it again at home in primetime style. I think K-state's inexp JC xfers fuck this game up. The matchup i love is K-state WR vs the ville's CB, physically their more dominant then K-state's small but fast WR. The cards D-line is packed with 2 exp heavys which should stuff the run. Tie in the fact that close to 85% is on K-state, ill take the Cards hoping their D wins this one.

27-24 the Ville

since its K-state is the public play i well be waiting to grab best number should go up to +5. If it doesnt i well grab at +4, but it should look fishy if this line doesnt move and i might lay off the game.

+ ? the ville pending
+ ml pending

yeah something smells here........ with my history in weekday games i may just watch this one...

gl this week ghost.

27-24 the Ville

+ ? the ville pending
+ ml pending

Cats start 3 WR, Pierce goes 6-4, Brown goes 6-3, 225....Murphy and Banks (the burners) are only 5-10 and 5-7.

Good health w/ the play!

They had some stinkers on the road last year (i.e Nebraska), but this team did win AT Texas, played game AT a ranked Auburn...it's not like they always rolled over.

My issue with them is they didn't improve...they blew up after the Kansas game...

I don't think Papa John's has much of a homefield advantage. Steele rates it a -5, and I just laugh at that. Its so open and airy, and only holds 42k, blah.

They squeaked by MTSU last season, who's o-line was so depleted they were on the 6th string center(not joking), and brought the holder in to play LT.

They lost to Cuse as a 37.5 fav.

They lost the next game to Utah.

Didn't cover against Pitt and the Stache.

Covered by .5 in the finale against Rutgers.

And that was all with "the best QB" going into the season.

If Cantwell continues his Jennie Finch style windup, I can't see how that will fair against a Big 12 D. Sure, it worked against a lower 30 1-AA program in Tennessee Tech, but it'll be a whole other ball game tonight.

thanks for all the support and feedback guys.

but i got a gut feeling everything is pointing to this great kansas state team,and usually when a team beats crappy opponents there goin to come into papa john's cocky as hell,the ville isgoing to show them hat there here to play.its going to be a wake up call to kansas state.defense wins games,and kansas state's is banged up.

still undecided and most likely will lay off. if the degenerate in me comes out to play, i think i will be on louisville for the reasons ghost mentions. i really like the home dogs on national television games. also leaning on the under in this one. thoughts on the total???

+4.5 the ville (50 units)
+170 ml the ville (50 units)
under 56.5 (15 units)

alright fellas lets get this game. i added the total, because i think if the ville wins its going to due to the fact of their stellar defense.

Tha Don Ron English runnin shit out there in trillville, playing downhill and attackin the pocket. My boy, a louisville diehard, shoots me straight on their games.. says Adrian Grady is finally healthy and true freshman LB Dexter Heyman is the real deal.. return of hard hittin' SS Latarrius Thomas anchors that secondary. He's expecting OC Jeff Brohm to come out conservative and play to their strength, which is eating clock. Also says if they can keep Cantwell under 25 attempts, they'll be in the right place. Myself, I'm going under.

GL Ghost, hope ya cash that bitch.

Cats start 3 WR, Pierce goes 6-4, Brown goes 6-3, 225....Murphy and Banks (the burners) are only 5-10 and 5-7.

Good health w/ the play!

yes i do know that, but in the previous games Banks contributed 88 yards and 2 TD his first game then followed it with 95 yards and 1 TD. Murphy put up 70 last game. Pierce and brown put up a combination of 133 yards and 1 TD in two games, so IMO those biggies aren't really a factor. Quales would be the next biggest factor to murphy and banks, But hes sitting at 5'11. Now this ville Defense held UK to under 150 yards in the air, staggering 4-16 for third down conversions and 7 punts. the ville held tenn tech to under 150 yards in the air also. This defense is something to talk about. And it shows up tonight :shake:

Tha Don Ron English runnin shit out there in trillville, playing downhill and attackin the pocket. My boy, a louisville diehard, shoots me straight on their games.. says Adrian Grady is finally healthy and true freshman LB Dexter Heyman is the real deal.. return of hard hittin' SS Latarrius Thomas anchors that secondary. He's expecting OC Jeff Brohm to come out conservative and play to their strength, which is eating clock. Also says if they can keep Cantwell under 25 attempts, they'll be in the right place. Myself, I'm going under.

love the info, i was leaning under too. But just have a feeling the ville shows up tonight. nonetheless should be a good one:cheers:

only thing that scares me is the ville looked awful the last time i saw them play on espn .. awful

5DIMES
<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR><TH class=moduletitle align=left colSpan=3>Reduced Football </TH><TH class=moduletitle align=left>Spread</TH><TH class=moduletitle align=left>Money Line</TH><TH class=moduletitle align=left>Total Points</TH><TH class=moduletitle noWrap align=left colSpan=2>Team Total Points</TH><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap colSpan=8><SMALL>Reduced Juice - Internet Only</SMALL></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>Wed 9/17</TD><TD noWrap>301 </TD><TD noWrap>Kansas State</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_0> -6 +100 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_0> -220 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 56 +100 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>8:00PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>302</TD><TD noWrap>Louisville</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_0> +6 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_0> +200 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 56 -110 </TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:seeya:

Last edited:
the line shooting up to +6 doesnt scare me,just makes me a lil mad i didnt wait..

addding
the ville +210(15 units)

couldnt resist,alright boys im out of here

only thing that scares me is the ville looked awful the last time i saw them play on espn .. awful

5DIMES
<table class="module" rgfloat="440,600" width="800" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><th class="moduletitle" colspan="3" align="left">Reduced Football </th><th class="moduletitle" align="left">Spread</th><th class="moduletitle" align="left">Money Line</th><th class="moduletitle" align="left">Total Points</th><th class="moduletitle" colspan="2" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Team Total Points</th></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>Reduced Juice - Internet Only</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">Wed 9/17</td><td nowrap="nowrap">301 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Kansas State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="S1_0"> -6 +100 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="M1_0"> -220 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="L1_0"> Over 56 +100 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td nowrap="nowrap">8:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">302</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Louisville</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="S2_0"> +6 -110 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="M2_0"> +200 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="L2_0"> Under 56 -110 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr></tbody></table>
:seeya:

Kentucky also has no offense, tonight they will be going up against a very talented O-line with QB and WR...hmmm

i know its bad luck to count the win before the game ends, but i couldnt resist. The villes D showed up. Ill be back to cap Thursday's game. +150 units for the day.. not bad. not bad at all. best of luck people

Great job tonight. Question about units. You know a unit is supposed to be your smallest bet, right? At least that's what I've always seen and heard. So you made 150 times your smallest bet tonight? Or are your units small like $1?

Great job tonight. Question about units. You know a unit is supposed to be your smallest bet, right? At least that's what I've always seen and heard. So you made 150 times your smallest bet tonight? Or are your units small like $1?

a unit for me is 50$, normal wagers are around 15-25 usually my bigger plays would go for around 50-100 units. i guess i could drop it down to a 1-5 scale. but that would be kind of hard because a small play would be 1000$, but my small plays usually go for 500-750$

Back